Jellyz cc diary to keep me on the right track (hopefully)

Everythings good this end, enjoyed my week off food wise, but back on track tomorrow.. well done for your new bike I'll be round to have a go soon.. you seem like in your in the right mind frame.... well done on you 5lb off:happy096: told you it would come off eventually.. Onwards and upwards girl..:)

:grouphugg:Hay hay feeling positive, gym and nice healthy day today......

looking forward to a good result at the week....:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple: lol...

yay you! Well done on the good day, wishing you many more! x

:party0049:Thank you and the same to you, def time to start shifting them pounds... have a good week..:party0011::party0011: x

hey babe:)
hope things are still going well,and you still feeling happy.
i've got a bit of a cold,and having crown finally put in tommorow.
then going for a meal for bro's birthday,will try to be sensible with the cals though.(thats if i can even feel my face,ha ha!)
hope you have a good day today.
x

Thank you, hope ur tooth finally gives you a break after the crown is fitted and say happy birthday to bro from us, have a lovely evening and try not to stress to much on the cals your doing really well.;)

I'm good was suprised when a braved the scales a few days agao and it was a sts and that was after my week off,:D so I've had a really good week this week and it seems to be getting easier to stick to..

weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed:cross: good luck too, you to have a lovely evening.....:)

I'm good was suprised when a braved the scales a few days agao and it was a sts and that was after my week off,:D so I've had a really good week this week and it seems to be getting easier to stick to..

weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed:cross: good luck too, you to have a lovely evening.....:)

Soo, how did it go?
Your tomorrow must have come and gone and no info? Do hope you had a good WI....:)

tooth is much better now thanks.
but,uh oh.....i had a bit of a binge last night,out of the blue!
not too sure what happened there,but blaming it on the period demon and moving on.
i will be eating very light today!!
hope you have a good day darlin'
x

:talk017:
Soo, how did it go?
Your tomorrow must have come and gone and no info? Do hope you had a good WI....:)

Hi emmaline I sent you a long post yesterday and it doesnt seem to be here..never mind...

Nice to see you back how is WW going, is it still working for you..??

the result was a sts, never mind still plodding on.

going to try introducing fruit into my diet bananas this week havent had one of them in years..:eek:

Hay miss bee, like i said before you done so well dont worrie about it. Back on track this week it sounds like..good luck hon...

Good day today gym was a killer, I suppose thats a good thing in the long run...:confused: lots of veggies with dinner nice healthy desert and a cup of herbal before bed me thinks;) ..

here's to another week ladies:talk017:

Last edited:
sounds like you're doing well babe.and you are so good with keeping up your gym.sitting here waiting for excersise bike to arrive,they reckon it'll be here by 10.30 this morning so fingers crossed.
hopefully i will soon be able to sweat away in my living room to my hearts content:D
hope you have a good day.

Thanks babe, hope it did arrive and your all having fun on it..

A large vodka a large packet of wine gums to match is what I crave...but didn't give in to temptation... had a small vodka and a pineapple in jelly instead....;)

doughnuts were floating about in work today but manage avoid being tempted....:D

feeling results in my clothes but dont seem to be seeing results when i look in the mirror...I dont know well just keep going....:sigh:

feeling results in your clothes is definately what it's all about,go you!!
i had managed to acquire 4 squatters over the weekend(partying and eating out,and very bad binge the other night:eek:)thankfully the last of them went this morning,so not hoping for a brilliant wi this week,but glad i got rid of the naughty ones:)
blooming city link have returned my bike to amazon,plonkers!!
amazon are sending it out again,they're very sorry and have given me a £5 credit off my next order.but you know i'm bloody annoyed!
oh well,what can you do??

well done girl for staying away from the doghnuts and the wine gums,sounds like you are doing really well.

have a good day today.
x

:talk017:

Hi emmaline I sent you a long post yesterday and it doesnt seem to be here..never mind...

Nice to see you back how is WW going, is it still working for you..??

the result was a sts, never mind still plodding on.

going to try introducing fruit into my diet bananas this week havent had one of them in years..:eek:

Good day today gym was a killer, I suppose thats a good thing in the long run...:confused: lots of veggies with dinner nice healthy desert and a cup of herbal before bed me thinks;) ..

here's to another week ladies:talk017:

Now you have me all curious about the long post that didn't post!!..:D

STS is a real bummer but more fruit should help matters (fingers crossed) Had plenty of STS myself as you can see. Did lose another pound this week despite still being on hols!

Onwards and Downwards! YAY!!

Hay Hay 2lb off so all good and had such a busy week this week and not given things much thought didn't do well with bananas, indegestion aint the word after 2 days just gave up....

However me and apples are getting on well together so far so good...

Miss bee I hate those delivery dramas it will get you when its ment to....It was just a quick check in will check in again later.. now off to mop the floor ohh the joy....:rolleyes:

well done on the 2lb loss girl:D
hope tommorow goes really well and she has a lovely time.
bike arrived yesterday amid lots of apology phonecalls from city link and amazon,and a £5 credit from amazon also,whoop whoop!
me and boy built it between us,and if i do say so myself we did really well:)
had a little go yesterday and it seems really good,so will definately be getting some use.boy loves it,he's just been on it again!
i've just eaten my dinner,so will leave it for now i think.
in fact i'm so tired this evening it wouldn't suprise me if i wasn't asleep before eastenders!
and other news,bro well happy at mo,he got a new job yesterday,more senior and more money!!go bro:D
have a good evening babe,catch you very soon.x

Thank you honey, good luck to you aswell.....xx
Back on track today, had a blow out for my daughters 13th birthday weekend and it was nice...

had a good healthy one today...

Here's to another week...

Ahh thank you, had chinese today very naughty cut couldn't face cooking today... really got to try hard this week this time next week is our first fitting...:eek:

Good luck to you this week aswell...:party0019:

Back