*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

x Nee x said:
Morning, IM doing ok thanks, doing a different MRP at the min from Exante purely for money reasons and it tends to leave me feeling hungry but yesterday wasnt so bad :D

Your still doing so well, so pleased this diet is going well for you

xx

Hey you, that's not great that the MRP is leaving you hungry. It's hard enough diet at times as it is.

Glad yday was better though.

Xxxxxx

Hey you, that's not great that the MRP is leaving you hungry. It's hard enough diet at times as it is.

Glad yday was better though.

Xxxxxx

I know sucks huh but If Im desperate im just having some chicken or broccolli or eggs which seems to help :D

xxx

That's a good idea. Will you be coming back to Exante?

When you were on Exante did you do AAMW? Xx

That's a good idea. Will you be coming back to Exante?

When you were on Exante did you do AAMW? Xx

Yes I intend to get back on exante but only when I can get the months bumper its too much money otherwise.

I never quite made it to AAM week, I believe some people dont though Im not really sure on it all to be honest, other than its supposed to help by having AAM :)

Sorry my advise is crap :)

Yes I intend to get back on exante but only when I can get the months bumper its too much money otherwise.

I never quite made it to AAM week, I believe some people dont though Im not really sure on it all to be honest, other than its supposed to help by having AAM :)

Sorry my advise is crap :)

Your advice is not crap Nee! I was just wondering how you found it, I've not done it, I will after the 12th week. xx

Ah. Where do I start? My diary of late seems to be all a bit depressing and I apologise to anyone that is reading this. You must be thinking is this girl for real.

I found out that a friend that I was very close to had taken not well. I thought she would get better but last night I received word that she hasn't and well, she has passed away.

It definitely makes you think and realise how precious life is. And how very short.

I had a moment of weakness when I was in a shop, I just wanted to buy lots of chocolate and eat it. I pulled myself together.

I also wanted to go and get the biggest bottle of vodka and get really drunk. But I won't do that either.

Instead I've drank Coke Zero, looked at old pictures of my friend and remembered about the very good times that we all had together.

So sorry to hear about your friend Jen

Oh Jen, thats really sad :( Hope your ok, really proud of you for staying stong, afterall, as much as we want bad food and drink it really isnt the answer.

Thinking of you

xx

I am so so sorry to hear of your sad loss :( sending you gentle hugs and lots of love xxxx

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I've decided life is far to short, I don't want any regrets.

So we had a BBQ in our garden for family. I prepared and made all the food and I had a shake.

I coped well and enjoyed seeing everyone have fun. I'm not going to break this diet. This diet has and will continue to give me a new life.

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I've decided life is far to short, I don't want any regrets.

So we had a BBQ in our garden for family. I prepared and made all the food and I had a shake.

I coped well and enjoyed seeing everyone have fun. I'm not going to break this diet. This diet has and will continue to give me a new life.

ahh that sounds really nice, your really are strong, I hope you realise that!

Your right, life is too short and sometimes we have to take a hold of a future xxx

Thank you both, it felt strange not tasting the food that I had made but I done it.

Nee - WOWSERS! You are looking fab in your Avatar... And look at your loss last week wootie woo! xx

Last edited:
Wow Jen you are doing absolutely amazing work. I cannot get over your huge losses....they are FANTASTIC. Well done missy. Your hard work, willpower and determination are certainly paying off. You have certainly inspired me....thank you xxxx

That's some will power you have there!! Well done

xxx

You'll have a butt like Toots in no time xx

Thank you everyone :D:D:D:D

Its nice to hear people saying that to me. Gives me a nice wee buzz :D

And I would LOVE to have a butt like Toots :D xx

Eurgh. Don't you hate it when you cant sleep? Got to sleep ok but was woken up at about 3.30am and I tried to get back to sleep but couldn't. Aaaargh. It stresses me out when I cant sleep I panic and start worrying about how tired I will be that day.

I might as well get up :(

Back