*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Sorry to hear your news today, what a tough day to go through. I'm really impressed that you've managed to stay on the diet through it all. I think I'm finding the same thing you are, that actually at the moment you really do feel stuff, as you're not hiding it /blocking it /dulling it with food. Thinking of you through the next few days /weeks as you start to process what's happened. Big hugs xxxx
:grouphugg:

Thanks Rachel... Hugs help :D

I think I'm sort of in the mind frame that if I ate now it would make everything even worse because I would have to deal with the guilt/remorse of that as well as everything else.

So I'm gritting my teeth and trying to get on with it all really.

x

Hi Jen,

I have sat hear for the past 2 hours and completed your diary to date... I can not believe that you have remained faithfull to this diet, dispite all of your trials & tribulations since you started your Exante journey....

You are a true inspiration, & hope that I can use you as a point of reference when persuing my own Exante journey, simply because your starting stats are similar to mines... Congratulations on all of your successes, and blowing all of your targets to date out of the water..

Keep up the good work babe x

I've read your diary too - I would say that the start of this diet is the hardest part and you've got past the most difficult part too.

Thanks for reading my diary and I look forward to watching you post and make your way down the scales - you will do it hun x

Hiya Jen...
I haven't had a chance to catch up on your diary yet... but I will soon :)

And I haven't seen any other pics of you other than the one in your profile...
But i noticed how happy you look in it, and very confident.
It made me smile when I seen it earlier :D

Aw Jen, I'm very sorry. My grandfather actually just passed away yesterday (and I have not done as well as you have diet-wise!)

I'm terribly sorry about your poor nephew as well. :( :heartpump:

Well done, however, on the three pounds loss, and you should be proud of yourself for sticking to the diet.

notsoskinnymarge said:
Hiya Jen...
I haven't had a chance to catch up on your diary yet... but I will soon :)

And I haven't seen any other pics of you other than the one in your profile...
But i noticed how happy you look in it, and very confident.
It made me smile when I seen it earlier :D

Heya. Loved your post in your diary.

Thanks, you've made me grin there about my pic :D I'm grinning on the bus - the other passengers must think I'm strange, grinning at my phone lol

X

missfortissimo said:
Aw Jen, I'm very sorry. My grandfather actually just passed away yesterday (and I have not done as well as you have diet-wise!)

I'm terribly sorry about your poor nephew as well. :( :heartpump:

Well done, however, on the three pounds loss, and you should be proud of yourself for sticking to the diet.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a post.

Hugs for you xx

Well I've woken up feeling all energetic and I blame marge for it lol.

Loaned out my shred DVD so I think it will be my pilates for beginners. I wish I had a zumba DVD.

I'm down to 17.1 today. I'm normally happy with whatever I lose but this week I really want to get to 16.13. Can't do any more than what I'm doing tho, it will come off when it comes off and I just need to keep doing what I'm doing.

I'm cooking a huge roast for 6 today and I'm going to fit in exercise so must get on and get to the shops :D

Well I've woken up feeling all energetic and I blame marge for it lol.

Loaned out my shred DVD so I think it will be my pilates for beginners. I wish I had a zumba DVD.

I'm down to 17.1 today. I'm normally happy with whatever I lose but this week I really want to get to 16.13. Can't do any more than what I'm doing tho, it will come off when it comes off and I just need to keep doing what I'm doing.

I'm cooking a huge roast for 6 today and I'm going to fit in exercise so must get on and get to the shops :D

Aye, blame me :rolleyes::p
16st13, is only 2lbs away :)
And you are right, you will get there, when you get there. But you really are not that far away :D

Happy pilates-ing :D

Lol I will blame you lol your high energy levels are being sent to me via the t'internet!

I know, just 2 wee pounds away, I've lost 3lbs already this week, official WI is Wed so fingers crossed :D x

wow wow @ jenjen, your weight loss is amazing, 48lbs in 9 weeks and still going good, have u stuck 100% (silly q as u obviousley have) i have 9 weeks till my wedding and 48lbs would be truley amazing but any weight loss and getting through the days is my mission at the minute xxxxx

Lol I will blame you lol your high energy levels are being sent to me via the t'internet!

I know, just 2 wee pounds away, I've lost 3lbs already this week, official WI is Wed so fingers crossed :D x

No high energy today Jen :(.
Ive got that terrible syndrome - cantbearseditis ;)
Not even shredded yet :eek:

AmZie said:
wow wow @ jenjen, your weight loss is amazing, 48lbs in 9 weeks and still going good, have u stuck 100% (silly q as u obviousley have) i have 9 weeks till my wedding and 48lbs would be truley amazing but any weight loss and getting through the days is my mission at the minute xxxxx

Thanks Amzie. Yeah, I've stuck at it 100%. I'm quite stubborn and I think the thought of having to get into ketosis keeps me on the straight and narrow. And i keep telling myself it's not forever. The fast weightloss is why I like doing this diet.

You will find that your first week weightloss is quite high, so your first month will be more than the stone a month. Your defo in for a 2 stone loss in time for your wedding :D you will be so suprised how it falls off.

What day are you on? X

notsoskinnymarge said:
No high energy today Jen :(.
Ive got that terrible syndrome - cantbearseditis ;)
Not even shredded yet :eek:

Yeah, my resolve to pilates faded a bit after I lugged shopping up the road :( Ive made the Sunday lunch tho. I've caught your terrible syndrome lol x

Oooh, fingers crossed that you slip into the 16's for your weigh in on Wednesday. Nice work keeping on track again today - well, more than keeping on track, super exercise lady!

Here's to a good week :)

cybill said:
Oooh, fingers crossed that you slip into the 16's for your weigh in on Wednesday. Nice work keeping on track again today - well, more than keeping on track, super exercise lady!

Here's to a good week :)

Oh me too Rachel, me too!

I didn't end up exercising, my visitors have not long left, I've got to get OH ready for tomorrow as I'm working but it's a short day so I WILL exercise.

Although lugging up tins of soup and stuff was pretty hard work so I'm hoping that will help lol.

Whilst everyone was munching I idled away time on minimins - I love this place :D x

I'm on day two had a bit of a blip though but I think I should be ok x I won't have any more though think I got to get rid of my soups anyone wanna buy em I don't like them prefer the shakes lol

Bloody hell your weight loss is A M A Z I N G!!! well done you!! So inspiring xx

Back