*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Ach you aren't alone there... Highest VLCD starting weight... Ah we'll tiz done, I just have to shift it lol xx

Indeed no point in sulking :) even if I did end up 1 1/2 stone above my previous highest weight lmao

Hey up...

Week 1 is well and truly done and dusted and I've lost 12lbs... Exact same amount that I lost on my first week when I started for the first time. Pleased with that. It means that I can up the amount that I hope to lose before I go to Australia so I've changed it to 65lbs because thats how much I lost in 13 weeks (eek - 13... well 12 weeks to go!) the last time. I mean, there is no harm aiming high is there!

I hope I'm down to the next stone bracket in the next few days... I'm actually chuffed with any weight loss at the moment because time of the month arrived so I don't always lose the greatest when its here coz I'm more bloated than a bloaty thing but I have.

I seem to be handling things grand - I think its because I'm planning on going on so many holidays this year - want a beach bod so I do lol.

Hope you are all well *waves*

x

Wow Jen, thats a great loss in your first week :D
Well done :D

Aye, aim high Jen :D

So sitting here having an absolutely amazing time to myself.... Spotify on full blast listening to so many different kinds of songs... Singing away, looking at different YouTube Vlogs... Nice day off really, hanging about in trackie's with horrid hair :D

Contemplating life really :D

x

So sitting here having an absolutely amazing time to myself.... Spotify on full blast listening to so many different kinds of songs... Singing away, looking at different YouTube Vlogs... Nice day off really, hanging about in trackie's with horrid hair :D

Contemplating life really :D

x

Fab Jen :D
Been doing something similar myself today :D
I got up, got out of my nightdress, and into my pj's :confused:
Then got lots of stuff sorted :D
Fab day sorting wise.
Bad day diet wise...as I am feeding a horrendus TOTM.
Never mind..............
TS from Friday.
Glad ya had a good day Jen :D

How you doing Jen ?:)

Up and Down Jen :eek:
On track just now :)

I've finished week 2 now and lost 5lbs... So in total I've lost 17lbs in 2 weeks. Happy days!!

So totally on track at the moment for my goal... I've got 48lbs left of my target... And 11 more weigh ins to try and shift the 48lbs.

its really interesting that I've checked my book where I wrote down my WI's the last time and I've lost the same each week so far... Hope it continues so I definitely get my ass a big bit smaller for this plane lol

Thats great jen :D
You know you can do it :D

Thanks ladies :D

I think I've kinda cracked how to stay on plan... I need to have a set goal last time I needed my BMI to be at a certain point for fertility treatment...

This time it's to go to Australia...

My restarts before, I didn't have anything other than wanting to be what I had before... It's obviously not enough motivation in itself lol...

So I've got a plan (I always need a plan lol) - after I get back from Oz I've got two definitive things I want to lose weight for... First one isn't that long after I get back from Oz.. It's 3 WI's... It's perfect for me to go back to the packs - chances are I won't want to get back on it after I get back but know I need to lose some more when I get back coz I won't want to go on my holidays feeling eurgh... Then 13 weeks later I'm away again... I hope to be at goal or as near enough as I can be :)

Might be ambitious but hey I'm gonna try it!

Jen your weight loss so far is fab, :D.
Mere x

Thats a great plan Jen :)

Stick with it Jen, don't give into temptation your bod will thank you for it. :D
Mere x

Back