*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Just makes me wonder though... I can totally do this diet though, it's just how to cope when back into the real world of eating when I feel like this when I'm stressed :( x

Take one step at a time and don't cross bridges until you come to them. You will be fine.
Mere x

I think it's because I've done this before, I was just about 2 stone away from target in 2011, I lost over 9 stone and when I got sick I had to come off the diet, but I just really couldn't cope with "eating" again... Well, I obviously couldn't because I'm back here again lol... I'm struggling at the moment with where I'm at mentally I think... I'm still on plan and I've very much got something I need to aim for and I believe I can get there... It's just I really need to get my head in gear... I can't do this every few years.

Still keeping at it...

Since I've been doing this I really haven't been my usual wee happy self.. Hoping it will shake off soon.

X

Hi Jenjen
Hope you are having a good day and have got your head in the right place. :)
Mere x

Jen I very much feel like this at the moment too.
Its not the first time either
And im not sure how much longer I want to or if I can continue sometimes.
But I know I have too :sigh:
As do u !!!
We need to just get going again jen !!!
And stay going ;)

Jen I very much feel like this at the moment too.
Its not the first time either
And im not sure how much longer I want to or if I can continue sometimes.
But I know I have too :sigh:
As do u !!!
We need to just get going again jen !!!
And stay going ;)

I know exactly what you are saying Marge.. I loved the diet the first time. I loved the fast weight loss. I hate my size now. I hate losing weight slowly. But I hate having to do the diet.

I don't think it's all diet related tho. I'm a stressed little bee at the moment... Can't focus on anything because I'm so overwhelmed I can't focus on what rubbish bit of my existence to fix lol.

Ah well - we just need to get on with it eh... Nothing else for it xx

Hi Jenjen
The only way to eat an elephant is one little bit at a time! :D
Mere x

Mere is right. Do one thing at a time.
Get going with the diet, and add in bit by bit to get your stuff in one sock :)

Thanks ladies... I think the problem is more that there are outside issues that affect me that I can't fix. It affects my life massively but there's nothing I can do to fix it really. Ah well.

Week 3 and I've had a 3lb loss... Although it showed 4lbs off yday... Hoping for a whoosh today or soon... To be on track I really needed a 5lbs loss... Hopefully I'll make it up in the coming weeks coz I've only got 10 weeks to go eek! Excited :)

Hi Jen 3lbs is a great loss congratulations. :)
Mere x

I weighed myself again this morning and I was back to the 4lbs loss so I'm having that - taking that extra pound and adding to my ticker and stuff because it was there the day before and the day after - and its far better for me mentally not to think I gained one day... Funny the way our brains work, or rather, my brain works! I know myself - a 3lb loss at this weight on this diet doesn't cut it for me when I know that the day before and the day after it was a 4lb loss and I don't want any excuse for me to make up to quit the diet. So its mine! lol

Adios for now.

Wo! Been sat for the last 45 minutes reading your diary what a journey you've had! I'm on day 2 and I have 9st to lose and your certainly an inspiration for me!

Weight loss is being quite stubborn just now... Daily weigh in's are proving that I'm sticking at the same weight. So really there hasn't been any change in the scales (apart from that down a pound up a pound Tues/Wed/Thur) I've not lost any weight since Tuesday. Ah well... It will come off... Its really strange though - I only lost 1 lb on week 4 the last time around... So if I lose 2lbs in the next 2 days I will be happy because I will be on track to my weight loss like the last time. Its really strange that I am losing exactly what I lost the first time around (give or take a pound or two), in exactly the same way... Its very weird!

Bought myself a new pair of scales. My trusted ones from the last time around have managed to get all rusty - they are the Salter ones, that measure water and fat... I keep them in the bathroom beside the bath, stupid really because the bath water splashes them and has rusted. Anyways, I really liked them so I bought the exact same pair. Bought them exactly 2 years on - I bought them a few days before my first WI which was the 2 March.

I know I never thought I would have to do this again, but I really mean it. I'm never doing this diet again.. Ever. I really need to have some sort of resolution to my eating issues because once this weight is off, its not going back on. I'm going to seriously think into getting a hypnotherapy band and I'm going to look at Beck book too.

I know that my diary is still in the Exante section because, well this is where it all started and I don't want to start a new diary, its nice to be able to come back to this one. I am having an easier time with Slim and Save though... I'm hoping the fact that having 4 packs, and eating my vegetable allowance is going to help me when it comes to maintenance. I wasn't prepared to eat when I came off to have my surgery because I had only had one AAMW... Anyhoo I digress...

Things are coming along nicely for Australia. I don't have much left to organise really - just the bits and pieces to be honest. Most of the major things are done. Now I just need to organise getting new luggage because when I came back from trip in December the handle of my suitcase was wrecked. Plus its looking bashed and dirty and eurgh. I'm gonna get me one of these light numbers. I'm off for just under a week next month too... Which is really good because I will be able to organise some bits and pieces, it also means I can get a break, I'm mentally tired from working so much. This is my first weekend off this year, I've only had 2 days off together once before this, this year too.

So 10 weeks to go! 10 weeks to get as much weight off as I possibly can... I leave on 14 May... So thats a Tuesday... I go down to London the day before and I will need to come totally off plan on the Sunday I think, I don't want to feel ill on the plane because I'm eating - I think 2 days off will be enough time for my stomach to adjust, especially as I am eating vegetables as part of this.

I had originally hoped that I would be at about 17st 13 however I'm going to be realistic I think I will probably be about 18st 3... I wonder how much my planned time off in Australia will take me up weight wise? I'm hoping not a lot because I'm going to be on the go constantly and not eating rubbish because I won't have time but you never know how much you will put back on when your glycogen stores fill up.

I'm rambling away here but never mind... Fingers crossed for a 2lb loss in the next 3 days... Please, please, please!

:D

Hi Jen

Sometimes static weight for a few days leads to a nice deduction at the end of the week so don't fret!!

As for going on holiday I went to Paris last year for 4 days and officially went off the grid on eating ... I won't mention what and how much as it'll make me super hungry ha! But after all of the walking we did I put on 3 pounds which was a miracle and a half so if I make better choices than me U'll b fine!

Lux

Hi Jen

Sometimes static weight for a few days leads to a nice deduction at the end of the week so don't fret!!

As for going on holiday I went to Paris last year for 4 days and officially went off the grid on eating ... I won't mention what and how much as it'll make me super hungry ha! But after all of the walking we did I put on 3 pounds which was a miracle and a half so if I make better choices than me U'll b fine!

Lux

I'm hoping because its not exactly a holiday - its with work, it will mean that I'm not as likely to go overboard like I would normally... Well thats the hope anyways :D

Back