Jenny trying to get to goal.

Hey Jenny

Great that you found something that works for you...

I have seen Paul McKenna mentioned on other forums here and people really got great things to say.

Do let us know how you get on xx

Hi Jenny,

Just popping in to say congrats for the amazing loss so far. Did you have a good holiday? And have you decided whether or not to stick with dukan?

I know what you mean: when you start dukan it seems so easy to follow the rules to the letter, but once you stray it can be impossible to get back on track.

I had 1 or 2 holiday breaks during my first 6 months on dukan: I made a deal with myself that I'd drink what I wanted to, avoid carbs and sugar, and then pick up when I got back. And it worked well for me, maybe because I'd set the rules clearly in my head. But try as I might, I can't get back into strict dukan now, though :)

Crossing fingers for you Cxx

Hello all,

I had a wonderful holiday :) Im happy to be home though, I always love coming home. I only gained a couple of lbs on holiday and that was with eating whatever I wanted and drinking alcohol and hardly any water as I couldnt find any bottled water that I could drink (Im fussy). I got back friday morning and was talking to my hubby about starting dukan again, he really doesnt like me dieting, especially when it restricts certain foods, he believes everything in moderation works. So I said I would give it 2 weeks of eating well and working out and if I wasnt losing I would re-start Dukan. I am still listening to Paul McKennas weight loss hypnosis which I'm finding is great and I believe that it works. Since friday morning when we got home I have lost 5lbs. This was probably the water my body was retaining as I wasnt drinking enough but it feels good to see the scales going down. I AM going to only weigh once a week now because as I'm learning it isn't always the number that is important and I do tend to get a little obsessive with weighing myself which I don't like. So every Friday I will weigh myself. I am being sensible with my portion sizes and only eating when I'm hungry, if I really fancy chocolate or something not diet friendly I will have just a little bit instead of loads.

So that is the plan, I would love to get to my goal weight without being restricted as I love food, we'll see.

I hope you are all doing well. I will have a read a little later. Have a good day x x

Wow, well done! Really impressive results. I'm usually the same, actually: I sts or lose on holiday even though I eat what I like, probably because I'm being active and also not obsessing about food all the time.

My hubby hates me dieting too, although he tries to be supportive. He says that I should just exercise more and eat normally (men!) but can't understand that what keeps him in shape won't necessarily work for me. But I agree it is difficult and impractical to follow completely separate diets at home.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

Cx

Hi all,

I hope that you are all well.

Just a quick post to say thank you to you all for all the support I received when I was on Dukan a few months ago. I'm now eating healthily and exercising daily and its working, its slower losses but is working well for me. Im now only 1 bmi point from being in the healthy weight range for my height so feeling pretty good about that. Im really toned now and can really see my 6 pack muscles :) woohoo. still some more fat to shift, probably 1 more stone to my ultimate goal.

Best of luck to all you lovely Dukan ladies.

Lots of love,

Jenny

Love your goals, Jenny. Well done on the results and please keep us posted!

Back