Jenny trying to get to goal.

I like the skirts on 2 and 5, the only one I'm not a fan of is the beige one... you still look great but it's not quite as flattering, imho. ....

Hi all, here are some pics for u to help me decide what to wear. It's helped seeing the pics, there's about 3 that I think look ok so be good to see if u ladies think the same. Thank you x x

2 4 and 5!

I like 2 the most. Whatever you decide to go with - u look beautiful in all of them!

P.s. Yay on the 11s!

2 4 and 5!

I like 2 the most. Whatever you decide to go with - u look beautiful in all of them!

P.s. Yay on the 11s!

thanks Bonkers :) I have 2 in 5 colours, black, red, pink, purple and blue.

I'm still feeling so happy about being in the 11s :) x x

ooh! You look so gorgeous in them all!! have a lovely time this weekend xxx

Hi all,

I have decided that I am having tonight and tomorrow off Dukan. Its my husbands birthday tonight so we are going out for a family meal and then our night out tomorrow. So I am going to eat and drink whatever I fancy. I'll be back on Dukan after the celebrations. I must admit that I am looking forward to it more now that I've decided to to come off Dukan. I can have yummy drinks now and yummier food :)

Still undecided on the dress front :( lol. I think that I am going to try them on tomorrow once I've done my hair and made up. I've whittled it down to 2,5 or 6.

x x

Hi all,

well I had the best weekend ever. we had a great time on satutday night, I wore dress 2 and felt great it in. I decided to have the weekend off Dukan and really enjoyed having anything I wanted. However, weighed myself yesterday morning and I was 11lbs heavier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe it, I thought maybe 4lbs max. Im guessing a lot of it is water weight and because I ate carbs. Today I am down 3lbs so hopefully wont take too long to get into the 11s again. I feel slightly annoyed that I didnt stick to and that it has put my weight loss back but I did have a fab time so its not too bad.

Hope you are all doing great, I will catch up later. Tuesday is such a manic day. Best get the kids up.

have a good day x x

I wouldn't have thought it will make too much difference in the grand scheme if things, I'd say just keep going as normal. If you do decide on attack then I wouldn't do anymore than 3 days. Your right, most of what you gained will be water, it will be off in no time. Glad you had a nice time x

I wouldn't have thought it will make too much difference in the grand scheme if things, I'd say just keep going as normal. If you do decide on attack then I wouldn't do anymore than 3 days. Your right, most of what you gained will be water, it will be off in no time. Glad you had a nice time x

thanks tryin again. How are you getting on?

Yeah I think that I will just do a few days on attack and then get back to normal. Hoping that the weight doesn't take too long to lose or I'll be gutted.

x x

Hi all,

day 2 and I'm so tired. Tuesdays are always tiring but today is awful. I will be in bed by 9pm and hopefully sleep all night.

I have tried to drink enough today but haven't managed yet, still a few hours left though so I will try and get some more in.

I wonder how many days it will take to get back in the 11s?

Goodnight all x x

Hi all, well 48 hours in and 6lbs has gone already so feeling a little better now. I am eager as ever to get back into the 11s, hopefully within a week would be great. only 24 days till we go on holiday, yay. wonder how much I will weigh when I go away. I have another night out with the girls but will be sticking to Dukan apart from vokda as I do not want a repeat performance of the weekend.

Hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather. Im off shopping.

x x

Weekends away and holidays really do need careful planning, and I'm talking to myself here as much as you as I'm off myself tomorrow night! Like you, I don't want to come back to have to start again and so I'm going to (try to) concentrate on having more time to myself to do more physical activity. I'm no gym bunny but I love to walk, and I'll have access to a pool, so I've no excuse to not increase exercise.

Good luck!
x

Weekends away and holidays really do need careful planning, and I'm talking to myself here as much as you as I'm off myself tomorrow night! Like you, I don't want to come back to have to start again and so I'm going to (try to) concentrate on having more time to myself to do more physical activity. I'm no gym bunny but I love to walk, and I'll have access to a pool, so I've no excuse to not increase exercise.

Good luck!
x

Hi Jo,

yeah you're right. I do need to be careful on holiday as I've found out how easily I gained 11lbs.

Hope you have a lovely time. x x

Morning all, the kids broke up from school yesterday so we have a fun 10 days ahead :)

another 2lbs off today so thats 8lbs since monday morning weigh in. only 3lbs away from my weight before my weekend off. I'm guessing it was mainly water weight as I was rubbish at drinking water.

The 11s are so close (again), hopefully I will see them in the next few days.

Have a good day all x x

I just almost caved and had some toast :( Im feeling so tired, have a headache and really want to sleep. Still a few more hours till the kids bedtime so cant sleep yet. Also I have a builder coming round anytime now. The bread was actually in the toaster when I decided to have a glass of coke zero and a little pot of sugar free jelly instead. not quite the same but satisfied me slightly. I love toast, especially when I'm feeling tired. Anyway apart from the need for toast, my headache and tiredness, I'm good lol.

I'm hoping that I will be back in the 11s in the next 4-5 days, sure when I see the 11s I will be pleased that I didnt have any toast :)

Hope you are all having a good day x x

Well done for resisting jenny :) massive willpower there toast is what I failed on! I wasn't as strong as you lol xx

Well done for resisting jenny :) massive willpower there toast is what I failed on! I wasn't as strong as you lol xx

Thank Leah. I'm feeling much better now and on top of the diet. guess we all have moments of weakness, mine are mainly when I'm tired. How is your diet going? Are you still doing s&s? x x

Mines night times too! Just take myself off to bed to try and stop it lol.

I'm giving slimming world a go at the moment, it's nice to enjoy real food but I'm not eating carbs unlimited like they tell you to! I know my body hates carbs I'd end up gaining weight lol. 2lbs down in 1.5 weeks, hopefully it works as I'd sacrifice quick losses for nice food :)

Hope your well, and hope you enjoyed your weekend off xx

Back