Jenny trying to get to goal.

It's good that you guys have identified when your weak moments can be to be able to plan a snack at those times. Try to always have Dukan friendly food to hand for those moments. If you're a toast lover, Jenny, why not toast your galette! It'll make a nice change. Perhaps with an egg on top. Lovely!

:D

Mines night times too! Just take myself off to bed to try and stop it lol.

I'm giving slimming world a go at the moment, it's nice to enjoy real food but I'm not eating carbs unlimited like they tell you to! I know my body hates carbs I'd end up gaining weight lol. 2lbs down in 1.5 weeks, hopefully it works as I'd sacrifice quick losses for nice food :)

Hope your well, and hope you enjoyed your weekend off xx

best of luck with slimming world, nice food sounds good. yeah my body hates carbs too :( shame that I love them lol.

Have a good weekend x x

It's good that you guys have identified when your weak moments can be to be able to plan a snack at those times. Try to always have Dukan friendly food to hand for those moments. If you're a toast lover, Jenny, why not toast your galette! It'll make a nice change. Perhaps with an egg on top. Lovely!

:D

thats a good idea Jo, I might try that later. thank you. I'm tying to make sure that I always have jelly in the fridge so I can have something kinda sweet if I fancy chocolate.

Have a good weekend x x

Morning all,

I worked really hard at the gym last night and I'm really feeling it this morning. I also did an extreme abs class as I am trying to get my 6 pack back :)

scales were doing that annoying thing again of flicking between 11st 13 and 12 st 0, you guessed it, it settled on 12st. lol. hopefully I will be back in the 11s tomorrow. Only 21 days till we go on holiday now, Im so excited. Kids passports finally arrived yesterday after 5 weeks so that was a relief.

Hope you all have a good weekend x x

Hello, I have been naughty. I went out last night, it wasnt planned but I thought that I'd just have diet coke but I gave in to peer pressure :( an ended up drinking 3 double baileys, 2 or 3 archers and diet coke and some vodka. then on the way home got a kebab, when I got in I only managed about a third of the kebab and then had a snickers bar. I had a really good night apart from falling off the Dukan wagon, but its not the end of the world. AF arrived today and I retain water leading up to it and until its gone. weighed myself this morning and I was the same weight as yesterday 12st 0. Really happy with that as I was considering hangover food, I wasnt hungover just a little fuzzy headed maybe.

So to make up for my night off, today I have done 2 hours of Aikido, been swimming with the kids, and later I'm going to aquafit and the sauna, also I have eaten really well today, pp day to make up for yesterday :) all in all I'm not feeling too bad about 'cheating'.

just thought that I'm going out next weekend 2, thats 3 weekends in a row out drinking and eating, I hardly ever usually go out, apart from work, gym, kids stuff etc.

Hope you are all enjoying your day x x

Last edited:
Hello, I have been naughty. I went out last night, it wasnt planned but I thought that I'd just have diet coke but I gave in to peer pressure :( an ended up drinking 3 double baileys, 2 or 3 archers and diet coke and some vodka. then on the way home got a kebab, when I got in I only managed about a third of the kebab and then had a snickers bar. I had a really good night apart from falling off the Dukan wagon, but its not the end of the world. AF arrived today and I retain water leading up to it and until its gone. weighed myself this morning and I was the same weight as yesterday 12st 0. Really happy with that as I was considering hangover food, I wasnt hungover just a little fuzzy headed maybe.

So to make up for my night off, today I have done 2 hours of Aikido, been swimming with the kids, and later I'm going to aquafit and the sauna, also I have eaten really well today, pp day to make up for yesterday :) all in all I'm not feeling too bad about 'cheating'.

just thought that I'm going out next weekend 2, thats 3 weekends in a row out drinking and eating, I hardly ever usually go out, apart from work, gym, kids stuff etc.

Hope you are all enjoying your day x x

Excellent reaction to your going off plan last night... perhaps next weekend volunteer to be the designated driver, and be sure to eat well beforehand... or have supplies to hand for your return home.
X

Hey Jenny

How you doing?

Don't worry about going off plan once in a while - you have one life and have to live it to the fullest! As long as you get back on the next day, all is good :D

Excellent reaction to your going off plan last night... perhaps next weekend volunteer to be the designated driver, and be sure to eat well beforehand... or have supplies to hand for your return home.
X

Hey Jenny

How you doing?

Don't worry about going off plan once in a while - you have one life and have to live it to the fullest! As long as you get back on the next day, all is good :D

thanks ladies. hope you are both doing well. x x

Hi all, feeling a little disappointed in myself. ever since having time off for nights out etc, I have really struggled to get back on plan 100%. Not sure why but its really annoying. I was so focused before but now seem to be lacking motivation. I think it might be because I'm out again tomorrow and only have 16 days till holiday. I've decided that I'm not going to diet on holiday so guess I'm feeling like whats the point at the moment if I'm going to gain weigh whilst away. I am all set to be 100% when I get back from Crete. Its my birthday in September and I want to be in the 10s and looking fab :) my gym buddy is also losing weight, her birthday is 2 weeks before mine so we're having a big night out. Just lacking motivation for now. Maybe I will try another re-start on Saturday morning. will still have 2 weeks of Dukan before I go away. wish my holiday was tomorrow so I could hurry up and get back on track!!
On a positive note, I am feeling really good. I'm 4 stone down and feel pretty confident most of the time. Without losing 4 stone I would be dreading going on holiday, but now I'm so excited and will even be wearing bikinis instead of totally covering up :)

hope you all have a good day x x

Hi Jenny, it's true that it's always tough getting the right mindset back after time out and, with a holiday looming, it'd gonna be harder still BUT... try to limit the damage between now and your restart. It's so easy to pile back the pounds on after a spell on Dukan without having stabilised the loss.

How about rereading your diary from the outset... see if you can re motivate yourself?

HI Jenny,

How are you doing?

Agree with Jo - have a read back over your diary. I have just had a quick read and you are so happy having found Dukan at the start, feeling great etc.

I'm just restarting after a long spell away (reached my target in 2011) and wished I had stayed with it :(

Good luck!!

Hi Jenny, it's true that it's always tough getting the right mindset back after time out and, with a holiday looming, it'd gonna be harder still BUT... try to limit the damage between now and your restart. It's so easy to pile back the pounds on after a spell on Dukan without having stabilised the loss.

How about rereading your diary from the outset... see if you can re motivate yourself?

Hi Jo, how are you?

yeah thats a good idea to read my diary. Im so excited about our holiday but cant wait to get home and get back on track diet wise. not that Im wishing the holiday away because I am really excited. lol.

x x

HI Jenny,

How are you doing?

Agree with Jo - have a read back over your diary. I have just had a quick read and you are so happy having found Dukan at the start, feeling great etc.

I'm just restarting after a long spell away (reached my target in 2011) and wished I had stayed with it :(

Good luck!!

Hello, welcome back. I also lost weight a few years ago, its horrible when you gain it back but its so easily done. I would love to be naturally thin and eat whatever I wanted but I know that I'm one of the people that have to always watch what I eat as I gain so easily.

Best of luck getting to your goal, and staying there forever :)

x x

Hello ladies,

well its Monday morning so perfect time to stick to Dukan 100%. I only have 12 days till holiday. I injured my wrist yesterday at Aikido, thought about not going to the gym/aikido etc till after holiday to give it a rest but I know that wouldnt be the best option, instead I went to aquafit last night and had a lovely sauna afterwards. I was pretty much 100% yesterday.

I am increasingly feeling more confident about how I look which is really nice. I guess I am more accepting of myself as I grow older.

I was 12st 2lbs today which I'm ok with. I'm only weighing once a week now, I feel that this is much healthier than weighing every day which has almost become as routine as brushing my teeth.

Im really struggling to drink enough water :( I will make that my daily goal.

Right I'm off to do my crunches and squats for the day.

Hope you all have a brilliant day x x

Hooe you had a good day, Jenny. X

Hi all,

I'm still struggling so I have decided to give myself a break. I only have 10 days till I go away so I am just going to eat healthily and carry on exercising. Im back on the 27th so that will be my Dukan start date.

Probably wont be on here much until then but I am very determined to stick to it, get to my goal and be happy with my body.

I hope you are all doing great. Chat soon x x

Don't worry Jenny,

Just heed the advice of the others about weight gain without consolidation. Try to keep eating lots of protein and drinking lots of water, and you should be golden.

Otherwise, have a fabulous break and enjoy your holiday!! See you when you get back xxxx

Hi Jenny

As Shelley says - eat loads of protein and have a wonderful holiday!

See you on the 27th xx

Ditto what's already been said! :) have a fab holiday and come back here when you get home.

Hi all,

just a quick message to say that I have not been back on Dukan but have been eating really well. I started listening to Paul McKenna and it has made such a big change. Im no longer eating for the sake of eating or because I fancy something (usually chocolate etc). I'm now eating much smaller portions because I stop when I feel full. I'm going to continue listening to the cd every night and see how I get on, even got my hubby to put it on my mp3 player so I can take it on holiday, at this rate I wont gain any weight whilst I'm on holiday, fingers crossed.

Depending on how I get on, I might not come back to Dukan, we'll see though.

Hope you have all had a great weekend.

Goodnight x x

Back