Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

hi girls can i join ye, new to the site but loving it already.. I am finally back at weight watchers to finally finish what i started and get to goal.. new motivation is also that i'm getting married next year so have no excuses!!

Welcome...wow your weight losses are so cool..........
Goodluck getting to goal... I cant ever imagine being the weight you are right now

Well done, youre off to a great start :)

Oh dear I had some of hubby2bs chinese for tea and it was yuck

Really shouldnt have had that chinese......... put on 1 and 1/2 his week booooo hissssssss

Oh well had a very active week...went out for h2b sisters bday...didnt drink and danced alot to top it off...Im very proud x

Im off to the gym in a min....STS last tue so Im really trying to work as hard as I can this week.....

In a change to previous weeks ...I got the family there take away and ran over the road to Tesco and got myself a good chinese...tasted so much nicer than silly take away plus it was only 5 1/2 points woo woo

Chinese isn't at all "bad" depending on what you choose. Have you got an eating out guide? It will amaze you that if you steer clear of the deep fried stuff or fried rice etc that you can have a lovely tea for very little points. chicken chow mein being my favourite for about 8

last time I had chinese from takeaway I cud taste the badness and I felt all bloated...... not good.... I know its only a few points more but I feel much better for not having it

Hope you re doing Ok this week. Your wedding must be a brilliant incentive. What are you doing about your dres have you ordered it now and will get it taken in or leaving it until later?

Either way I'm sure you'll be a lovely bride

M

Hope you re doing Ok this week. Your wedding must be a brilliant incentive. What are you doing about your dres have you ordered it now and will get it taken in or leaving it until later?

Either way I'm sure you'll be a lovely bride

M

Ive found the style I want and paid my deposit...they did measure me in sept and said Id need a size 28 but ive lost 3 stone since then...
I have to go back start of april and get measured so they can order it for real...its the latest I can leave it.... not sure whether to order the size smaller to what i measure in april....or ill be trying to get it altered alot I hope.....

This weeks going ok...Ive been excercising again LOTS lol ....think im getting addicted but hey it feels good. :)

I sneaked on scales this morn and it said 18st 1 lb which if it stays there till tue WI it will be a 5lb loss....... I hope it stays there or goes lower.....

hey hon. just spotted your thread and thought i would come and say hi :)

abz xx

Thanks for stopping by...... Are u getting excited??

more like nervous. i'm not thin enough and i haven't organised everything yet!! aargh!!

bridesmaid dresses should be sorted in about a fortnight so at least that's something else and then it's the little bits... but that's the stuff that takes forever!!

abz xx

not bragging...but Ive been engaged too long so all of my weddings done
All my friends laughed when all my bits were booked 2 years ago lol
But oh well is quite boring having nothing to do for your own wedding. I think thats why Ive started making cake toppers for other peoples weddings...lol

I suppose I do have some bits to do... I need to decide how Im having my hair and I need to tell the florist what I want but the actual florist is booked already. I need to get my kids shoes but cant do that till near the time... other than all that we have dress fittings and a massive diet mission to do lol

I have to go the dress shop in about 2 weeks and book the actual size of the dress to be ordered. Im not sure whether to order the size smaller than what I am or the size I measure in 2 weeks and have to take it in alot....... all very confusing. Damn them having to order so early...

The WW wedding dress mission - the weekend

Hmm so I wonder if this weekend will have ruined it again. Im not very good at weekends I have decided.

I exercised on Sat at home and had a well behaved food day... Today I went out for lunch with my family who came to visit. We went to the Toby Carvery and I have counted the points (14) but I never quite trust it... Ive not been to the gym today so Im feeling like its all doom and gloom. Keep trying to tell myself Im within my points but I can help worrying.

I had lost 5lbs according to my scales on sat morning but Im sure it will be back by tuesday and prob coz i went out for dinner grrrrrrrrr how annoying....

Im going to go the gym tomorrow and will try and make tuesday wi a success....
Im actually really enjoying all my exercise at the mo... this week I went wed,thur,fri,exercise dvd a home sat... if I go tomorrow 5 exercise days out of 7 seems good.

sounds like your head is well in the game!! and if dinner was within your points then don't worry about it. just have a good day today to give you that bit of leeway if they weren't exact. i'm sure tuesday will be a fab weigh in day :)

abz xx

wooooo I lost 4lbs woooooo that will do.....

I wonder if its too much to wish for to lose 3 lbs next week.....
It would make it to 50lbs lost then and Id be in the 17s .....

FINGERS>>>>>TOES>>>>>ELBOWS>>>>KNEES .....crossed!!!

i have lost my mysterious 3lb gain according to my scales this morning :) i think it's because i have been desperately trying not to take my painkillers, so think water retention etc issues have lessened. so i'm hoping for another couple of lbs off before monday. wish me luck!!

abz xx

Back