Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

Goodluck abz xx

I was really good today...I went to step class before work and swam 70 lengths after work.....
Ive stuck to my points too.......
17s here I come..........

you are so well nearly mrs h!!

i feel like a nervous wreck all the time at the moment with money issues and i'm sure it's speeding my weight loss, ha.

abz xx

Yes I have been looking at our wedding budget and thinking OMG wheres the money coming to come from before the wedding....

Very annoying coz we had the money and Ive spent it on bills grrrr

tell me about it!! we are going to be about £1000 short at our current rate of saving so it's had to be upped and fingers crossed we actually make it!! although i want everyone to come, there is going to be a small element of relief on savings on food for each person that can't. which makes me feel awful!!

abz xx

well done on your loss this week, thats fantastic :) good luck for this week! xxx

So Ive had a bad day at work today...ive cried...ive shuck...and Im now finding it very hard to not go and eat rubbish....all my motivation to go to the gym as ran off and left me with a headache tiredness and feeling so low I want to go hide under my covers and fall asleep ........

Well I was hit by one of the kids in my class so thats what upset me. I managed to go to M and S and buy a special tea for myself with a nice pud so I stayed in my points..... I must admit I didnt go to the gym but Im feeling alot better today. I went to the Gym this morning... still being a well behaved bunny....so for once I can say Ive battled through an emotional upset without eating rubbish for the first time ever .........YAY

So I know Im not suppose to weigh myself lots of times in the week but I cant help it lol
Getting very annoying that it doesnt say 17 something yet its said 18 stone most of the week...... good thing is I have offically lost 11 inches around my waist since I started the mission in Sept woooooooo....Im dying to go the gym today but I havent been... :(

Hope you're feeling a bit brighter today and that you have credited yourself for stayin on track, well done

M

Well done on inches gone from your waist!

I am sorry you had an awful day at work and I understand why you were upset. I hope you are feeling better now and by Monday all will be in a past.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

Another boring weekend day ....I want to go the gym but three small people are stopping that right now. That and my weekend lazy bone that seems to kick in ....hmmmmmmmmmmm it still says 18 stone lol

woooo this morning the scales said 17st 13lbs wooooooooooooo
Not offical weigh in day though thats tomorrow and I bet WW scales wont say that number but wayhey my home scales said it.....

Good luck for your weigh in today, im sending positive vibes over your way :D

17st 13 lbs
can't wait to get it lower this week now ...thanks for the support xxx

Reactions: abz
Well done for staying on track despite a bad day - that's a real achievement! Congrats on getting into the 17s too x

Back