Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

Hello :wavey: Congrats on beaking the next stone!! And the 11 inches off your waist is amazing - how many dress sizes have you dropped??

xx

Thanks

I think I started in a 26 can now get an 18.... I can wear a size 20 trousers now from Dorothy Perkins started in 26s from New look. Can wear size 16 tops now started in 24s....it depends on the shop...
Dont you just wish that shops would stay the same size!!!!

More importantly the day I started this mission the wedding dress shop said I would need a size 28 wedding dress.... in 3 weeks time I will find out what Im into now as its going to be time to order the dress......

aww well done :D im off to new look soon to see if i can squeeze into size 16 jeans. You must be feeling on top of the world, and so excited cos its nearly time to order your dress :D

ooh how exciting MrsH2B :D

can't wait to see how you've done :D and then how long will it take to arrive as presumably it will need altering when it gets here...

abz xx

ooh how exciting MrsH2B :D

can't wait to see how you've done :D and then how long will it take to arrive as presumably it will need altering when it gets here...

abz xx

The shop said it takes 5 months to get the dress in.... so should be in about August...

Im seriously considering seeing how near I am to the next size and maybe ordering the next size down as I dont want to have to take it in too much..... Ive got till end of october till the final alterations have to stay the same as the lady that alters them doesnt work nov/dec.

Oh who knows ...just wish id the lost the weight years ago so I didnt have to worry about this evil gorgeous dress lol

aww well done :D im off to new look soon to see if i can squeeze into size 16 jeans. You must be feeling on top of the world, and so excited cos its nearly time to order your dress :D

Goodluck on the jeans ...how exciting!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

well an update on the week so far...going really well...too well Im easily staying below my points... I think its coz I seem to have been very busy this week....

I know Im not suppose to get on the scales but I did this morning and it said ( im going to whisper this so I dont have to believe it and change my counter...but it said 18st 2lbs) Nooooooooooooooooo!!!
Im going to ignore it ans work really hard to get below 17st 13lbs so that my body cant slip up over 18 stone when it wants too..... really not going to allow my body to do this... I have lost 50lbs and this morning my body was lying...that will teach me not to go on the scales everyday..but I cant see the obsession stopping Im going to have to check it goes offf again tomorrow lol I will be working very hard this week to make sure I get into the lower 17s

there may be a reason though TOTM started last night so maybe thats why its back up but no fair I only had my WW meeting tuesday and its only wednesday....... Hmmmmmm...silly body!!

Hi there. Thanks for your message. Hope you enjoy picking your wedding dress. I certainly found it hard to think about what size I might be by the wedding and how to deal with it.

Great to show the woman in the shop she was wrong about sizes eh?

Onward and downward :)

hey there honey. my dress has been ordered in the size below what i am now, and i'm still an 18!! so i MUST get into size 16s before too long!! or the bloody thing won't fit!! it's keeping me on the straight and narrow though, ha.

abz xx

I guess at least I have 8 months to definately be in the size below what I am now.... the scary thing is although im not confident...im pretty sure that I may be more than one size down in 8 months time.
Ive lost 50lbs in 7 months and thats with messing about and going up and down the same stone....

You have done so well, 50lbs is an amazing achievement, you must be over the moon :D

well they told me that two dress sizes was an easy alteration to make, but after that you start compromising the style. i asked her what she thought i should do and she said to order the size below. so i have. unfortunately that means i now need to get to a bloody size 16!! i can feel the size 18 stuff getting more loose but i'm nowhere close yet!!

abz xx

U both should have done what i did, my dress has an elastic panel at the back lol, sounds horrible but it actually looks quite pretty

the fun thing will be my mother in law took pictures of me in the dress in sept the day I was a size 28 (ive not seen them) ..........
Can u imagine what the difference will look like in December lol

Dear Minimins Friends

Please help me forgive myself for I have sinned......
Hubby2b had to go to hossy today to have his gall bladder removed. My brain had told me last week to plan to take good food with me but did I .no
So The DIET day from hell occured
The shameful thing was that I was in a hospital and there was healthy options available and I saw los of nurses and doctors eating the said options but did I choose them??? no I am afraid I did not

What you are about to read may disgust you and may not be suitable for delicate readers...but I feel that to be truthful to the full extent of my embarassing eating today is the only way forward.......

If you feel you can help and will not be too offended or scared by the sheer about of rubbish I managed to binge into my unprepared recently slimmed body ....please read on

The confesssion

Crunchynut cornflakes (pre hossy)

fried egg,sausage, bacon, 2 hash browns, baked beans toast (During operation):mad:

(bored) Chicken Salad Wrap.... caramel galaxy chocolate bar, cookie crumble galaxy chocolate bar (2 for £1) :confused:

(very very bored) snickers flapjack (yuck hated it still ate it)

(very very very bored)
hobnobs chocolae flapjack

(came home) The pastry off 2 mini pork pies ( WHAT THE FECK AM I DOING!!!!)

went to cinema with sis ( shared packet LARGE of MMs) :cry:

This my friends is why I am a yoyo dieter
This is why in my lifetime I have been 25 stone at my heaviest
This is the truth of my binge eating
and my worst points can offen be found when I make an achievement

I am my own worst enemy :cry:

I am of my own making

I am the one stopping my weight loss

I am the reason I put weight back on

WHY??????? DO I DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!

HELP

I am sat here crying why am I crying
I knew when I was eating this stuff that I would end up feeling bad...why did I do it

I seriously have a problem with food
everyday is so hard for me... I sometimes walk around shops looking at shelves having to argue wih my own head not to pick up things...
I sometimes put things in my basket still arguing wih myself about the food....on the good days it means I ditch the iems on another shelf in the shop....... on bad day if they ever get to my car...well that means I have to eat them there and then.... I cant take them home and admit to myself I bought rubbish I have to hide the item or items in my body... and not normally I have to hide them as soon as possible incase people see me. I then have to wrap the rubbish and find public bins to hide it in.....

as a teenager to buy multiple items it meant walking from shop to shop buying one small item at a time.... now as an adult i can buy in bulk looking like Im buying for a family....but my family doesnt get to eat the cookies or the cheescake slices ......I dont even get to enjoy the taste of an item....because what I do isnt enjoyable.......it doesnt taste nice to eat more than the first item..... it feels like im hiding the food ................ only it doesnt hide....... it makes me larger...

Back