Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

don't think like that babes. you've achieved loads. you know you can do it. don't give up hope and stop trying or you won't get anywhere. you have time to make a real difference!!

abz xx

Well first dress fitting and I was very excited... dress looks really nice and Ive had to have it taken in 4 inches at both sides. Dress maker said that if I loose anymore shes not sure the dress will go in with out being re-cut so looks like Im going to be trying to stay the same for a bit but surely loosing some pounds cant hurt.... Its all feeling very real now. final dress fitting on the 17th wooooooo

So Ive started on the ward all very exciting.... life less about loosing weight at the mo so I must appologise for the lack of inspiring weight loss but I am trying to stay the same or at least loose a bit. Very hard with all this pre wedding stuff and events going on. Im almost looking forward to it being over so I can try and drop as much weight as possible before my honeymoon in June.

Just noticed mine says 1 month as well AHHHHHHHHH

The Hen Night

looks like you had a fabulous time babes :D fantastic photos :D

come on, spill the details. how drunk did you get?? i didn't on mine really. i kept dancing and didn't drink much, ha.

abz xx

I was definately drunk but not so that I couldnt walk. Had a great night although very surreal having so many different friendship groups all on one night out. It really did feel amazing though and my cousins came from Nottinghamshire and once we got home we all put our pjs on and watched xfactor on sky plus while my cousin did funny impressions it was great fun and we had such a laugh. Just hope wedding is just as good if not even better xx

Well I am back again ...decided I have to take control or ill be 20st by my wedding so I am back on watching what I am eating with the hope to maybe loose a few pounds and then stay there in time for the wedding... I cant go up anymore its just not good. So here we go again.... I know Im a pain but here goes and then after wedding its full steam ahead to a healthy weight for the honeymoon xxx

Vicky your tickers in days only OMG I thought it would say weeks left not days

So how is everyone... OMG cant believe im getting married in 19 days.. shocking Ive finished everything now all made and finished so just waiting to pack it up and go which should be fun.

how is everything looking honey? how did your finall dress fitting go? i don't seem to have heard from you in yonks!!

I dont think I can change my name.... im stuck with mrs hill 2b when I am mrs hill lol ....

Back