Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

well done babes. good luck with your first day at uni :)

i'm on day 1 of cal counting today, wish me luck. think i'm going to need it!!

First day at uni was good but my uniform Ive had to have is a size 22 top and a 26 trousers Oh dear

am glad you enjoyed it honey :)

my first day of calorie counting was great when at work. a shambles when at home... trying again today :) i have something easy set up for dinner tonight already to prevent me reaching for sandwiches because i can't be bothered to cook...

so end of my first week in uni and Ive had great fun
I feel well and truely welcomed now... I must say although im feeling thinner and scales said I was thinner they on tues again said 18st 1 so hmmmmmm on with next week

So Ive decided off to the gym again it must be to try and shift the pounds so as next week is a light one when it comes to lectures i am planning gym on monday....wednesday and maybe friday.... Lectures on tue and thur next week

still not going great unfortunately. hmmm and only weeks left im feeling the pressure and my weight seems to be just sticking. Im having totm more times than I should as well which is not helping as I keep getting all the bloat and spots that go with it. I am making an effort but still havent made it to the gym. grrr at self seem to keep finding other things to do. Its just not good. Ive still not got my dress altered and its still huge so that will be fun but I really do want to get back to 17stone at least or ill be really disappointed.... hmmm maybe u shudnt have asked lol im seeming to be on a rant. anyway abz are you and thomas busy at xmas theres a rather cool wedding going on in december id love you to come party with us? ill drop you an email anyway it could be a lovely weekend away for you both at xmas time :)

hey honey. i think we're going to be in denmark, or very close to going to denmark if not. sorry honey. but if we can make it of course we'd be there with bells on :)

no probs hun ive sent you the details if you can make it Id love you to be there xx

so a matter of weeks b4 the wedding I have suddenly decided I wanted a church wedding and amazingly Ive got it so YAY Im getting married in a church woooo

my hotel was going to be doing wedding but they were giving room hire for free so they are not loosing anything still going there for meal and party etc. We had paid deposit with registrar but it wasnt alot and getting the church means so much more to me I dont care. the venue we are having our sit down in really wouldnt have fit all our guests in the smaller room for our wedding service. and now any evening guests that want to see us get married and then come night party can do so they are all happy too :)

Im sure when I told my body to try and loose as much weight as it could it thought I meant put it all back on
Cant believe Im 19st

Hoping going on placement will help but with all the hen dos and weddings on the run up who knows.... Got my first dress fitting tomorrow

i guess you need to decide which is more important to you. eating and drinking lots at other peoples' hen do's or losing weight for your wedding.

Im going to Vickys meal but Im not drinking thats the best I can do. I start placement just after it so I cant spend the wkend recovering so Im going to drive and not drink... Im really not happy getting married at 19 stone thats what I was last xmas and Im back to it what a waste of a year

its not a waste of a year, please don't see it like that hun X
look at all you have done through the year and step back on that WW track again, you know you can do it, you have done it before XX
keep going, we are all behind you XXXX

Back