Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

So today was an ok day until my mum ordered pizza and I ate some... oh dear... but oh well I still feel like Ive been good..
One more day left at home before the hen night

All the 3's today on the count down...3months 3 weeks and 3 days till I get married. Well weekend in Blackpool for my friend Jackies hen do was so much fun but OMG I was soooo drunk in fact I came home saturday on the train drunk and hangover hit sunday ....

Me as little red ridding hood with my sis in law 2b as Bo Peep

Haha - Great costumes!!! Wish I had the courage to wear fancy dress :)

Just saw your honeymoon is in Florida ... I love the place :)

Twigs
xx

Yes cant wait till the honeymoon ... cant wait till the wedding either. My sis in law has posted pics of her and my nieces in there bm dresses but the look really unhappy lol must show you all lol

ha. you're going to have to get them to practice their smiles for the wedding photos babes :)

the dresses look lovely. as do you in your fancy dress.

not long now. it will vanish!!

abz xx

Ebay isnt it great....

I know time flying now and another night out this weekend ( My friends 30th)...oh dear the party animal within me is not great for the diet. It's nearly time for me to start uni too...start on the 7th Sept... hoping the new chaotic life style will help the last minute diet....

75f4_35.JPG

Ive bought this dress for my hen do ....dead excited now ...woooo

Aww i love the dress. I'm sure you will look fab in it :) xx

So kids are back to school tomorrow and Im feeling so bloated and yuck...its offical... kids are back routine starts again so I will be back to eating proper food Ive got to be measured nxt monday for my nurses uniform....

So its day one again tomorrow and I have 60 days to sort out the bulge below my boobs which is battling and winning to look larger from the side ....its not a good look at all ... so off we go... definately I aim to do 60 days being good.... and I definately mean it honestly i do
lol
no I really really do Im going to count points and be good .....weight watchers here we go.........

it might be slightly less than 60 days as my hen do comes in that 60days but Im doing it...and I know Vicky you'll say ur hen do will come in that too but Im doing this and Ill just save points up and on mine well ...hmmmmm thats a one off lol

Day 1
So I think today was kind of ok ...have to admit did run over points but much better than could have been if Id been awful so I was accidently 6 pts over on to day 2

the dress you have bought for your hen do is lovely! can i be cheeky and ask where its from :)

goodluck for your 60 day challenge, its hard trying to diet on the run up to the your wedding day, i remember how all the stress just made me eat and i didnt feel like i had enough motivation to do ww then with everything going on and stupidly some days at work all id have was a cup 'o' soup-so not healthy! at least your trying to do it sensibly cos i just ended up in a vicious binge cycle.

suz x

I found the dress on ebay...although its not here yet... got email saying it was dipatched on bank hol and its not here.... I hope it gets here

day 2
and Ive had my uni id so I can now enrol woooooo thats one worry gone...can't believe Im actually gonna be a student as from monday dead odd seeing my picture with student nurse written under it

day 5 has begun and all still going well
off to suit shop today to sort some stuff
uni starts tomorrow but looks like Im loosing weight again woooooo

Back