Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

what do i do
is this normal actions of an overweight person
or do I have a problem?
Is it normal to eat even the diet food by going to fridge while ur partner is in the loo and eating it quickly before he comes back out even when its within your points !?!

I dont feel I get to enjoy alot of the food I eat as it comes parcelled with gulity and speed.....its not about hunger its about ...eating for eating....its a hidden nasty secret and its really starting to worry me that although I can have weeks or days where I dont binge on the bad stuff even on the good stuff I have to hide my eating

I am feeling very sick ...

still not feeling great ...HELP

Just tried to work out yesterdays points
WW online reckons about 78 ..........oh dear
nothing I can do now....Im not going to cut my points drastically coz ill just binge again...Im just going to have to take the weight gain and try to not do it again...

Back on track so far today..have to go back to the hossy soon (scared of the shop)

oh babes!! we've all had days like these. and there are a lot of people on here who are or who have been secret eaters. i used to be one. i now have to tell OH when i'm eating anything bad at all or i feel terribly guilty. he doesn't care, so i've gone a bit too far the other way but i prefer it that way.

it was one day. just one. you've been doing marvellously, and every now and again this happens. don't let one day turn into many. you will feel worse and worse. picking yourself up, dusting yourself down and starting again are incredible achievements. it breaks the cycle of bad habit that made us overweight in the first place. one day of overeating does not make us fat. it's the continual days of doing it. so stop, start again and break that horrid bloody cycle!! it's one many of us are familiar with and it's one that we do regardless. don't!!

you can do this!! you have challenges in place, you are in the 17s which is a big milestone (and i go overboard whenever i hit one and undo it again) and you will continue to hit those markers and will be in the 16s in no time!!

many hugs to you babes. you can do this!!

abz xx

Aww im sorry you are having a bad time hun.
I really wouldnt stress too much (it will make you eat more)does me anyhow?

Draw a line and get back on track today,probably the stress and anguish with your OH hasnt helped at all,hope he is ok now after the op?
Honestly dont be too hard on yourself and you take care.xx

Thanks for your words of wisdom Abi ...I thought no one would ever post lol I was really down about it early hours of Saturday but I managed to get through without being sick..... It helped relising my thoughts onto the page I think.....

Yesterday was an ok day and today has started well scales are staying steady at 18st 1lb so hopefully not too much damage done.... I hope to be back in the 17s some day soon x

Thanks Fuzzy.... hubby2b came out of hossy last night. I think hes in more pain since he came home but hes doing well. next few weeks will be hard because he cant drive and he usually drops and picks up kids while I work so Im going to have to work alot less... which means less distraction hmmmm.
I have to admit although everyone kept saying the gall bladder op was just a small op and hed be ok I couldnt help feeling really worried that something would go wrong. I never really pray and I ended up praying in my head the night before the op. It definately made me realise how much I love him and how much I want to marry him.

I can totally empathise I do exactly the same thing my self.

I have already forgotten what I even did on Friday so hopefully you can forget your bad day. Dont worry about it, I have done worse!!

Hi hun sorry to hear you have been having a bad time of it, i hope that you are feeling better and that you are in a good frame of mind. I myself used to hide my eating all the time, so i kno how guilty u feel, but please don't give up, you have come so far and what you have already lost is amazing.

Ive had a good day today only had 20 out of my 27 points.....so fingers crossed I can work towards a loss some time soon xx

Had a yucky day...woke up in early hours with exstreme stomach pain spent the day being sick and sleeping. Took me till 11am to be able to take the kids to school, Ste couldnt do it coz of his op and I couldnt coz I couldnt stop being sick....have finally stopped now so Ive got to go and collect the kids now. No idea if Im going to eat today. maybe a piece of toast later x

oh honey. i hope you are feeling better?

i bought wedding shoes :D and got bridesmaid dresses sorted. wooooo!!

abz xx

Hi Abz
I had a look at your picture of your shoe, they are lovely will definately look good with a red ribbon. I had a struggle for mine with my evil size 9 feet lol. But I found them YAY
Feeling much better today and weigh in was good 17st 13lbs woooo AMAZING!!!!! unless the other days weight gain is going to jump out at me later this week.

ok so to reach my mini goal of 17st 10lbs I have to loose 3lbs by friday....Hmm I think if Im really good its do able...If I start missing goals now...Ive got no chance by the wedding so a week of hard work ahead of me.

Last edited:
you have plenty of time to catch up, so even if you don't make it this week, if you are really good next week i'm sure you can catch up! :)

well done on your STS this week - even if you arent losing, its an achievement and a good one to be maintaining what you have lost already :) x

Original goal on my signature was to be 17st 10lbs by the 27th March as I am going to my bridesmaids sons naming day today. I have done a WI this morning especially to see if I could meet this goal and....drum roll........Ive done it!!!!!
Todays weight (although unoffical as weigh in day is Tuesday)
17st 10lbs

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cartwheels down the living room............

careful you don't get dizzy hon!! that's fantastic!!

i wanted to be in the 13s by the end of march. i have 2.5lbs that won't shift. the same 2.5lbs that haven't been shifting for a couple of weeks and i have until monday... something tells me i'm not going to get there... water glugging glugging glugging... wii fitting and rice cakes for a few days is going to commence :D

abz xx

Ive cheated to lose my 3lbs in 3 days.. Atkins lol
God knows whether body will keep it up
But I have PCOS and they( gynie and dietian) recommend a low GI diet to keep your blood sugars level....
So I guess low carbs kind of works

Back