Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

jennybeth79

Silver Member
Ok so having got really ill...My Dr has told me I cant do Slim Fast anymore...
So today I went to my first WW meeting... I weighed 18st 8lbs :Dso Im gonna change my tracker to the weights they say....
So off we go with part 2...or maybe even part 3 of my weight loss journey....:D:D:D

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to WW. Good luck x

Hiya,

I just joined this site yesterday and loving it already!

I have just started WW and am doing it for general health and appearance reasons! I was hoping to lose some for my wedding but looked at my diary yesterday and realised only 4 months till the weeding so losing 10st by then is little unrealistic I think lol! But a little slimmer than I am is better than nothing by the time June comes.

Good luck xx

good luck with WW.. once you get into it you'll find it really easy :) let us know how you get on! xxx

Yay my slim fast buddy is on WW! Good luck!

I know just call me stalker lol I started SF coz u were and I thought good idea and now Im on WW ....hehehehe

Im jus following you...live in same area getting married the same month lol

lets see what we can do before then....
WEIGHT LOSS HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!

I know just call me stalker lol I started SF coz u were and I thought good idea and now Im on WW ....hehehehe

Im jus following you...live in same area getting married the same month lol

lets see what we can do before then....
WEIGHT LOSS HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!

i've always wanted a stalker lol.

How you coping with WW?

its going ok until today ....

I have a really swollen thoat today so I have eaten the evil icecream and it wasnt WW or skinny cow ...god help me no way am I pointing it
Oh well tomorrow another day... fingers crossed won do to much damage

Aww, sorry you are unwell, take today as a bad one and have a good rest of the rest and you will be fine xx..Hope you soon feel better xx

same here hun, got a box of chocolates for v day and sat and ate most of them :S oh well il try and do lots of exercise, should balance it out a bit.

Remember you have a gorgeous wedding dress to get into, stick with it and it will all pay off :)

Thankyou ....Im feeling more postitive today... Ive ignored this week hoping that I stay the same at least on Tuesday and I have worked out that I have 37 weeks to do this.... at 2lbs a week that makes me 13st 4lbs HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT THIS....so Im feeling I can get there.......

Week 1 on WW and 3.5lbs gone woooooooooooooooo

hi girls can i join ye, new to the site but loving it already.. I am finally back at weight watchers to finally finish what i started and get to goal.. new motivation is also that i'm getting married next year so have no excuses!!

Back