Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

Oh well on with eating ...only theres no food in my house... I have 19 packets of lipotrim lol but no food...fridge empty...cupboard empty...freezer full of fish fingers and chicken nuggets of different shapes and varieties lol
I sneaked on scales this morning and it says 17st 2lbs boo hoo thats such a lovely little number and I know its going to go up.. but oh well guess ill soon have it down again and WW scales will be more coz im going to be weighed at night time

honey, as long as you are working at it the scales will go down :)

my scales were unusually pleasant to me this morning, so i am expecting the number to have gone up again tomorrow :)

abz xx

welcome back to ww, you know it makes sense!!

Ive been to the supermarket and I now have some food in the house YAY...

Hi!

Welcome back to WW .... don't know much about lipotrim is it a VCLD? I tried one of those (Cambridge) but could only stick it for a week :(

When's the wedding?? 5 weeks sticking to WW 100% with exercise will hopefully see you lose that dress size :) If not - you'll look beautiful in the size 26 ... wedding dresses are like that - they slim people down and make you like like a star. What type of dress are you going for?

Anyway - glad you've got the cupboards stacked ... what's for tea? lol

Twigs
xx

Hi!

Welcome back to WW .... don't know much about lipotrim is it a VCLD? I tried one of those (Cambridge) but could only stick it for a week :(

When's the wedding?? 5 weeks sticking to WW 100% with exercise will hopefully see you lose that dress size :) If not - you'll look beautiful in the size 26 ... wedding dresses are like that - they slim people down and make you like like a star. What type of dress are you going for?

Anyway - glad you've got the cupboards stacked ... what's for tea? lol

Twigs
xx

My wedding is in December...Lipotrim is a Vlcd and Ive managed to do 3 weeks but I couldnt stick to it and I felt ill all the time. The dress is a strapless corset back dress pics in my profile if you'd like a look. My only concern about the size 26 is that it may not be able to be taken in enough as they can only take it in two sizes... The next size down is a 22 Id like to be that size in 5 weeks time as my waist and hips would already fit it I just need to lose 3 inches on my bust. But ive decided even if I dont fit it in 5 weeks Im going to order it because I have till november to fit in it. At least if Im smaller that dress can be taken in and If im not smaller I will fit it...its a win win ... I hope ... lol

oh and I had pizza and garlic bread for tea and chocolate pudding yum yum

Hi and welcome back to WW

It must be really tough to work out what size to order so far in advance as you will be loads smaller by the time the wedding comes.

Good luck with it all and enjoy your meeting with Vicky. x

Hi

Dress is beautiful :) Lovely bridesmaid dresses too!

Yeah go for the smaller size ... what a great incentive that'll be :)

Good luck!

Twigs
xx

Hey hun

I've just swapped from cambridge to weight watchers as like you felt ill all time and think slower weight loss and being healthy is better:D and also a diet that you can't exercise on is defo not good for you... and now we can eat proper food :talk017:good luck hun, like you it's nice seeing food in the cupboard

Yes now I have no excuse to be paying for a gym I havent been to for a few weeks not good at all.... Im hoping to kick the butt off this diet...who needs tiny cals to lose weight I can do it with good old fashioned food ( 1lb gain so far since coming off LT)

I would go for the smaller size, it will be a huge incentive and think how great it's going to be watching the dress fit better at every fitting...Good luck xx

Thanks Anna

So Ive just got back from WW class with Vicky and scales werent too mean to me but it means I have to change my tracker so 17st 6 it is and fingers crossed it goes down again soon... hopefully coming off LT wont put too much on me

wooooooooo 60lbs is needed ...then I can do cartwheels only 3lbs to go YAY!!!!

So on with another day.. and 4.5 points down so far.. Im off to work today woooo I still havent got myself in the gym naughty me... I really will go though..maybe I can convince myself to go later... first I have to go face the evil 10/11 year olds for the afternoon lol. OMG how will I survive with out the net and minimins for a few hours lol

Back