Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

got weighed today 5lbs gone wooooooooooooooooo which is now 61lbs in total wooooooooooooooo

Only 3lbs to go and Im in the 16s OMG Im going to be in the 16s IM sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited

Well done xxxx....My hubby took reductil for a while and had good losses with them....I had them once but came off of anti depressants to go on them (apparently they were originally made as an anti-d, but people noticed weight loss!)..Anyway obvioulsy my body took them for anti-d replacement and I ate like a horse!..so not good for me lol

Not long till wedding bells for you now, oh I was so excited in the last few months x

I am very very excited..first week on the pills seemed to go really well...this week I am finding it hard.. feel like I could eat naughty food but I think it coz its my time of the month... battling with chcolate cravings and tears x

not that it is offical this week yet but this morning I went on the scales at home jumped off and started running around my bedrrom woooping. The scales said 17st.0lbs what a shocker...let just hope it stays that way or moves lower still but OMG 16s Im coming to get you lol

Unfortunately this morning I weighed in at 17st 5 lbs so I havent gone to Slimming world to weigh in because Im too frustrated and angry........ How can you in a few hours add 5lbs........ ok so as hubby to be would say but your TOTM started on sunday.... But Im just really ANGRY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:

it will come off again honey. try not to fret. and most of all DON'T EAT LOADS TO COMPENSATE. YOU'LL HATE YOURSELF AFTERWARDS!! keep it up and it will come off. don't self-sabotage.

abz xx

How did you know I was sat here grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring and eating millies cookies that hubby bought yesterday but I wouldnt eat yesterday coz ive been super good all week and now Im thinking whats the point

because i know what i do and i know how fat i now feel. step away from the biscuits. you'll undo everything you've done!!

My daughter in her flower girl dress

hey you. beautiful dress. where have you gone? i was expecting to do a lot of catching up!!

OMG Vicky 3 months were is the time going. I started back on my reductil tabs today and back on to diet.... That means my ticker gonna say 3 months soon too

Welcome back Abz I must say I have sinned and not been dieting at all infact I have eaten anything whenever I wanted ...really not that ive eaten real food I havent been shopping for weeks so house is empty of food and we have lived off takeaways and chocolate... Ive not been going to slimming world as the kids are off school and I really dont think I could go with the kids as they would drive me crazy. But offically today I am going to start being good ...i know i know you've heard it all before but only 12 wks till my hen do and 19 wks till my wedding so I am definately back on the mission.

On your life Abz your wedding photos are gorgeous did you have a lovely honeymoon... Hows married life??

so wedding dress shop rang me today and my dress is in... Ive got to go and try it on Wednesday so hmmmmm just under a week to lose 1/2 a stone and get back to the size I was when I ordered the dress...

Back