Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

So Im half way there and still I havent seemed to find a diet to do and stick too ....someone tell me what to do with my eating.... wedding dress to try on tomorrow... christening sunday, my friends hen wk end in blackpool next weekend, friends 30th the next wk end,

i would decide to something and stick to it babes. you have tried many things and gotten despondent. just start something and stick with it. you will regret it if you don't. i know i will always be sad that i didn't get to where i wanted to be :)

good luck :)

abz xx

Well Ive had my wedding dress on today and it was really big they had to fasten it as tight as they possibly could and it still had lots of room...
Anyway the shop is closing down so looks like im finding somewhere else to do my alterations but all the dresses are now safely in my mum in laws 2b... anyways pictures of me in my dress on my profile

you look absolutely bloody cracking babes!! i'd wolf whistle at you if i could do it :D it's incredibly flattering and you look divine.

a word of caution. i felt so fabulous in how i looked in my dress after i got it that i relaxed and i gained a stone. i will always regret that. don't do it!! :)

well done babes. you've come so far and done so well :D

The best bit was mum in law had taken a photo last sept and today ...last sept the same size dress had to be fastened as loose as poss and had bumps and todays had to be as tight as poss woop woop to losing 55lbs... dont worry Abz Im not going to put it on...to be honest I thought I looked Yes better than last time but im still feeling big so I def wont be putting on although cant loose much more as dress big already on me put nicer arms would be nice

i was doing push ups against the wall which started to help.. again, i didn't keep it up, but i can't do real pushups, ha. so the wall had to do :)

Oops Ive gained weight alot of weight 8lbs in one week ( less than a week) time to jump back on the diet wagon even if my dress is big... I feel really poo and at this rate I could be huge again before wedding. Went to a christening today and was dead weird people saying how good I looked felt like a fraud... I was telling my friends really I used to be a stone lighter than this not long ago... so back on the diet I jump but no idea which one and im going to blackpool on a hen night on friday so Im gonna have to be super good all week so I can drink Friday and not put on even more weight by next week or I'll undone all this quicker than I lost it... sorry ABz I know you told me not to lose it before my wedding.... I just hope I havent ruined it...

OMG! OMG! OMG! Ive put on a stone in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUS KICK UP BUTT REQUIRED OMG!!!!!!!!

IM SO BACK ON THIS JUST NOT SURE WHAT IM BACK ON!!!!!!! THATS MY PROBLEM..... OMG!!!! IM GOING TO BE FAT AGAIN... not that Im thin now but OMG IM 18 stone again :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I KNOW YOU ALL TOLD ME IT WOULD HAPPEN IF I DIDNT BEHAVE EVEN I TOLD MYSELF AT THE START OF EVERY DAY seriously I want to cry really really bad

Hey my love. I don't think i have posted on your diary before and for that i apologise.

Please don't beat yourself up over this. You had one bad week it happens to the best of us. You will be able to get it back off again. Maybe it will be the shock you need to get yourself back onto a diet. You look absolutely stunning in your dress and have lost so much weight so far. Maybe try kick start of a week just to help you feel a bit better. You CAN do this. So please try and be positive :D

You are not going to be fat again. You will get back on track and continue to lose before your big day in which you will look brilliant regardless. Good luck and remember we are all here for you. Take care. xxx

hey there babes. it happened to me too as i told you, but you still have time to rectify it. i didn't.

grab yourself by the britches and go for it!! remind yourself of all the reasons you are doing it and strive to look as good in your dress as you did the last time. my problem when i look at all my pictures is that i know i looked far better in that dress a couple of months before and it kills me.

you CAN do this. you've done it before. you can do it again. but only you can choose what to do.

much love babes.

abz xx

Thanks all... feel much better today.. Ive had an ok day I think today... certainly not had as bad a day as other days..

what plan are you going to follow honey? you might find it easier if you have a structure to go by?

abz xx

Dont panic, its good that you are in your OMG state cause you will jump back on the band wagon! It will fly off! I am predicting a great loss this week :D Good luck angel x

Abz to be truely honest I have no plan.... i know your prob wanting to slap me with a big wet fish but Im to the point of much confusion Ive done so many plans now that Im not sure what to do for the best. What ever I do Im gonna have to spend no money on classes as I dont have any money... So far I would say my day today was kinda a slimming world day if you take away the chicken nugget happy meal I had at lunch time.. I had 2 weetabix for breakie and tuna pasta for tea.... But with all the events that are on there way im not sure if Im better trying to do weight watchers again... just need to hunt for my books but maybe WW and getting some WW ready meals in to take away the need to have to cook for myself away might help me. I'll be able to just grab and eat and maybe thats what I need....hmmmmm Im thinking thats def what I need... easy convience food....

i don't want to slap you with a wet fish babes. i just don't want you to end up feeling like i did.

you can do it!!

abz xx

Ok so today going well... Ive been to the supermarket and bought lots of WW food, salad veg and fruit so off I go counting points again... found some of my old stuff so I have my shop book and my eating out book... I was on 27 points last time I did WW and that was at 18 odd stone so Im setting my self 26 points... so far so good... good news is I checked my weight this morning and Im unoffically back in the 17s wooooo so back on my way back down so offically starting back on my weight watchers today which is my normal weigh in day anyway at 17st 11lbs which means some how since sunday I lost 5lbs... hmmmm odd body....

Thats great! May the oddness continue!! lol! I find that if I eat a big meal I get fake weight, can put on 4lb the day after eating out but it goes quite quickly. Hope youre WW is a great success, if you want me to email you my WW pack I bought off the internet then just send me a pm:)

Maybe my weigh in sunday morning was my naughty saturday fault then lol

So glad you are feeling a little better now my dear and that your weight has dropped. :D No more mid week weigh ins for you. Here's to a good week for you. xxx

Back