Jennys dukan adventure..

B - galette and 1 egg
L - chicken breast and brasaola crisps
D - half roast chicken without the skin
S - jelly pot

Walked miles and an hours combat class too! Hopefully this should be enough to kick start me. :)

Jeniferous said:
B - galette and 1 egg
L - chicken breast and brasaola crisps
D - half roast chicken without the skin
S - jelly pot

Walked miles and an hours combat class too! Hopefully this should be enough to kick start me. :)

Bresaola crisps??? You like?? X

Argh the pain in my shoulders after combat is unbelievable! Shopping and skyfall today. Only slight issue is lunch as it was meant to be second pp day. There is a nando's but it's too expensive to just have a chicken!

And today's weigh in says.... The same :( so officially the end of week 2 shows that despite being 90% on plan and 4 classes in the gym that I've actually put on a sodding lb.

Whoops - had a rare weekend with my other half so we went out shopping and to see skyfall. So we got hungry and I had deliberately planned somewhere near nandos but the queues were huge. So we went to a burger place, I had a salad with chicken (was meant to be a PP day) but the boy ordered sweet potato fries and we shared some potato skins with cheese and bacon... And the portion was huge!

Oh wellies...
B - galette and chicken
L - chicken salad, potato skins and a hand full of sweet potato fries!
D - chicken (or nothing!)

Bit frustrated with myself but I've had a pants week with putting a pound on and hitting the gym and maintaining. Ho hum.. No use in beating myself up and at least I didn't have burger and chips too!

Right - need to focus, one STS week is nothing and I won't let it ruin my dukan adventure.

This weeks plans are to try drink way more green tea and cut down on sweeteners (which means cutting down my favourite diet coke.) continuing with last weeks plans to reduce the dairy too.

B - galette and 1 egg
L - chicken, lean ham and bresaola
D - chicken and a boiled egg
E - body pump class

I'm going stick with alternating days but think I might move to 2/2 or even 5/5 (I just don't think I can manage that though).

Sounds like a plan Jen...sts is fine you've been good and it will show next week xxx

Not doing so well with the sweeteners- I just love diet coke. I've had three cans today which is probably half my normal consumption so I suppose I've made a start. :)

Green tea worked for me! We'll see whether a PV day throws me off again!

B - egg and gallete
L - boiled egg, grilled chicken, ham and salad
D - Celeriac cottage pie
No exercise because it's choir but I can barely straighten my arms from yesterday!

Grump grump grump... 0.2 on. I just seem to yoyo round the same 1lb. I peed in a ketostix this morning and it came out dark purple so hopefully things are shifting.

Plan for today is:
B - muller Greek lemon (I know it's sugary but they need eating), boiled egg
L - chicken, boiled egg, ham and bresaola
D - not entirely sure... Some oat bran concoction with chicken I would have thought!

Exercise wise i've booked my usual combat class for tonight!

Jen - keep posting your menus so we can check them out - very unusual not to lose weight weekly on Dukan unless your very close to target! I posted mine every day (and still do) and people were really helpful pointing out where I may be going wrong!!! LOL! Just a thought! x

D - steak and my galette.

I've always cooked flank steak because I find it juicier and almost impossible to over cook. It has no visible fat so I presume it's ok?

Orf to body combat x

Well done Jen!!

It's shifting!!

Back