Jenny's SW Diary of Scoffage

Don't stress bout the cake , rest of day was fine and ud done a 12 hour shift , today's gonna be a 100% day for us both,

YES!!! 100%!!!

Food plan for today... I'm trying the little&often approach. I made an Omelette with eggs, mushrooms, bacon and cheese (HxA) before I left the house
6am - half omelette
8am (at work) - second half of the omelette & 60g low fat coleslaw (3 syns)
10am - banana & mullerlight
Lunch - tomato & lentil soup, wholemeal roll (HxB)
2pm - Apple
(leaving work at 3 :))

Tea will be at the Boys house, there is chicken, and pasta, and I think I will get some more veggies en route.

Good god though, I wish people would stop sticking chocolate in my face. Mood I'm in, I'd happily scoff the lot... !

Not too bad at all Yvonne :)
Had a bit of salad when I got to the boy's house, and about to get started on making tea soon. Chicken & pasta, tomatoes and basil. Looking forward to it :)

Just a quick flying visit...

Tea was so good last night, and while the boy had biscuits, and oatcakes & cheese, I had an apple.
Would have been a different story if he'd had cake on offer, but no. I stayed away from the McVities, and just had the apple.

Food today. Little & often again
Breakfast - Beans on toast, mushrooms & tomatoes (4 syns for bread)
Lunch - Turkey Salad, pesto dressing (1 syn) and I also have Tomato & lentil Soup & a Roll (HxB)
Tea - Should be a stir fry...

Hey Roziee :D How's it going?

I had an Options made with milk at work this afternoon. Colleagues were again trying to ram chocolate sweeties down my throat, and they almost won :eek: but I had my Options instead. *angel*

Tea ended up being a stirfry (woohoo!) Mushrooms, beansprouts, carrots & peppers, Black Bean sauce (3 syns) and noodles. Half tonight, half for lunch tomorrow.

Though I was still hungry, come 8pm, so I made some chips. Woohoo!

So.....
HxA 1/1
HxB 1/1
Syns - 10/15

Ace :)

And I got some of that chocolate philly to try too. They have it in pre-portioned 30g tubs as well as the big 200g tub, which I'm really happy about. Means I won't eat the whole 22 syn tub in one sitting if I like it ;)

I don't know why, but the night before WI, I really REALLY get an urge to pig out, which is stupid. We're going for "mind over matter" tonight, I will beat this, I will not stuff like a good un, I will stay IN CONTROL!!

:D

You WILL stay in control :)

I'm fine Thank you. Had realised we hadn't spoken for a while so thought I'd hijack your diary :D

Did you like the choc Philly? X

Always welcome in my diary m'dear! :D
Believe it or not, I haven't actually tried it yet. I was about to - stuck some bread in the toaster, got the tub out, hovvered about while the toast did it's thing.... Then thought "you're a twit Jenny, SYNS!! HOW MANY SYNS!" and realised that I would be well over if I had it tonight, so the dogs got the toast, and the philly went back in t'fridge!

I'll try it tomorrow.. now THAT is control ;)

Auburn said:
Always welcome in my diary m'dear! :D
Believe it or not, I haven't actually tried it yet. I was about to - stuck some bread in the toaster, got the tub out, hovvered about while the toast did it's thing.... Then thought "you're a twit Jenny, SYNS!! HOW MANY SYNS!" and realised that I would be well over if I had it tonight, so the dogs got the toast, and the philly went back in t'fridge!

I'll try it tomorrow.. now THAT is control ;)

You go girlfriend! :giggle: xx

My food plan for today -

Decided to have a green day, once I realised my plan was pretty much vegetarian friendly..

Breakfast - Mushroom Omelette & toast (HxB)
Mid Morning - 3 Ryvita Crackerbread (3 syns) and 30g Choccie Philly (4.5 syns) with a banana
Lunch - Leftover mushroom stirfry, with noodles (3 syns)
Afternoon - Apple, Fibre Plus Bar (HxB)
Tea - Linda Mc Sausages, Cheesy Mash (HxA) and beans
Supper - Options (2.5 syns & HxA for milk)

So...
HxA - 2/2
HxB - 2/2
Syns - 13/15

I'll be late home for my tea I think, I'm going to class tonight. Not really sure how I will have got on this week, but hey ho. We'll see :) I would love LOVE to have lost 2lbs, that’ll get me into the 18s (just) and be my half-stone… But we’ll see.

I have my Post WI Treat of a strawberry ice cream cone to get home to later, if I fancy it. 7 syns, I didn't realise they were more syns than the chocolate ones. That will take me up to 20 syns for the day, which is ok I think. I can live with that ;)

My plan for tomorrow is a bit in the air… Thinking of a Flexi Syn day..?
Breakfast – Dippy Eggs if I get up early enough..
Lunch – no idea, might have to have soup, or a shake, to feel better about going out for my tea…
Tea – Out for Thai with the boy (3 ½ year anniversary. Aww, pass the sick-bucket..) We have a Groupon deal, it’s starters, mains and wine for 2. I don’t think I’ll have the wine, I think I will drive, the bus times don’t really work well…

I love sausages mash and gravy! Real comfort food.. Love it that we can eat it with sw..

Happy anniversary :) xxxx

Aw thanks Roziee :)

Lost 0.5lbs, happy its a loss but slightly miffed. It'll take forever at this rate!
Think I might go for a couple of Success Express days next week. I need to re-read my books, and concentrate! I know I can do this!

Friday 03.02.12

Breakfast
1 slice wholemeal (HxB) spread with philly (1 syn)
Mushrooms
Bacon
Cuppa tea

Taking a couple of Alpen Lights to hopefully keep me away from the shop - fridays are danger days at work..

It's a distinctly "meh" day today. Not in the mood for work..!

Aww Jenny know the feeling wish I was warm at home it freezing at work and the heating decided nit to work, bbrrrr,
Have a good day and were gonna both be 100% x

It's sooooo cold!

Friday night was a bit disappointing for food - my starter was chicken and peppers, and delicious, but the main... there was no way you could have guessed from the menu, it was what I can only describe as battered chicken in a lemon curd and cherry sauce... way too sweet for me! Nice evening though!

Saturday, I didn't really stay too strictly on plan. Cereal for breakfast (A&B) then turkey and veg with chopped tomatoes for lunch. Chicken drumsticks in lemon honey sauce, with parsnip & potatoes for tea. Then a chocolate muffin and a few Thai chilli crisps later. And half a bottle of cider.

Hmm.

Today will be better. This week I need to really focus though. Wednesday is an all you can eat Chinese, Thursday out for Italian with mum, Friday is the girls night out with cocktails and 3 course meal...

And I can't get to my class.... bum!

Monday 06.02.12

Breakfast -
Slice of toast (4.5 syns)
Mushrooms
2 WW sausages (1 syn)
Ketchup (1 syn)

Mid morning -
Banana & Onken

Lunch -
Chicken & herb Supernoodles

Hometime -
Pitta (HxB)
Cheese (HxA)

Tea -
Stirfry veg & soy sauce
Rice
Tuna steak

Yummy :)

Last edited:
Woken up at 2am stressing about food. So here's the plan for today...!

Tuesday 07.02.12
Green Day
B - beans on toast (HxB)
MM - porridge & banana (HxA&HxB)
L -
leftover noodles, mushrooms
T - chips with veggie fingers (6 syns)& veg
Supper - Alpen bar? Not sure yet...

HxA 1/2
HxB 2/2
Syns 6/15 ish..

Back