Jenny's SW Diary of Scoffage

I'm feeling fine now, managed to make it through the day with no more injuries!

Made a yunmy curry, marinated some chicken in curry powders mixed with yogurt, and grilled that on skewers. Served with rice, green beans, and, cos I'm a classy bird, a dollop of ketchup mixed with curry powder hah!
The marinated skewer chicken bit was very much the same as my Blokey did in Sunday... I admit his was better!

I did go to the class, I will see how I feel with it this week :)

Ok, the chicken in curry sounds yummy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Jen, hope your day gone well , I've had a good day feeling loads better , been meaning to ask you how did you find the kettlebells and the DVD you got ,

Hey hey, Im ok :)
I like them, its a good 20 minute work out, and not too much for my leg, so I've been able to keep it up while I'm crippled lol. Feel it in my arms though, so it's definitely doing something!
Glad you've had a better day :)

Right that's good to hear I still thinking bout getting some , r ur kettlebells any in particular , wot weight r they , have u just one or a selection of different weights ?
Sorry for the bombardment of questions lol

I got the cheapest set I could, as I didn't really know what I was looking for.... There's a set in Argos, I think its still in the sale for about a tenner, maybe £12, which is 3 Kettlebells - 2kg, 3kg and 4kg. I find I use the 3kg one most :) I did absolutely no research into it, by the way, but I'm no body-builder, and the 3kg, I definitely feel something in my arms afterwards! I intend to move up to the next weight when my knees better, I don't want to overdo it..

If you can, maybe try and get to a class somewhere, the instrctor would be able to tell you what is best to get, and all that.
I'm using Youtube videos, and the "10 Minute Solution" DVD, there are 5 workouts on there which are 10 minutes each. Really easy to fit in :)

Hey Von :)

Im ok, struggling with relationship issues of both the family & bloke kind at the moment. And a couple of conflicts at work... Just generally feel a bit lonely and like everyone's getting at me! That stupid feeling of not being good enough on all aspects!
But!!! I know that feeling is rubbish, and I know I am a good person and I don't deserve to be feeling low. It's just... actioning feeling better, it's so draining fighting negativity!

But on the upshot - I lost 3lbs this week, so we're all good there.

I'm still reading your thread, when I am online chicky. Not posting a lot, for fear that I end up whinging... But I still read! :) x

Hey sweetie that's bril loss ,
Sorry to hear ur haven hassle tho but ur dam right u r good enough but I know that feeling all to well of putting ourselves down ,
And hey, come on here and whinge to your hearts content I've stil got broad shoulders that r good for crying on ,
You've supported me and picked me up wen low , your not on your own chick ,
Wishing you a good Friday , take care xx

I'll whinge away :)

Have a great weekend! I'm off to do boring erands tomorrow, and then have a chinese and a natter, then a fully healthy back-on-track Sunday

:) x

It was geet lush, v nice to have a guilt-free chinese!
I went for a chicken chow mein, and split it over tea on Saturday and lunch on Sunday, which amazed the fella. "You ok? You normally scoff the lot in one go"... gee thanks...!

WI this week was 1/2lb off, which is a bit pants, but at least it's the right way... !

Lol blokes really know how to say the right thing , not
Well done on the loss ,

Back