Oh don't stress to much ur doing fine x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tuesday 07.02.12
Green Day

B - beans on toast (B)
MM - banana, Alpen bar (1/2 B)
L -
leftover noodles, mushrooms
Afternoon - Alpen bar (1/2 B) & marshmallows (6 syns)
T - chips with veggie fingers (6 syns)& beans
Supper - Erm.... nope, nuthin!

HxA 1/2
HxB 2/2
Syns 12/15 ish..

Day 1 done.
20 left.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with a friend for lunch. Was talk of Chinese, but might be a pub instead now, we'll see. I'm having an EE day so I can have a bit of freedom for lunch.

So the plan -
Wednesday 08.02.12
Extra Easy
B - omelette with peppers
L - out
T - BBQ roast chicken breast, carrots, swede & broccoli with two small roasted tatties.

:D

Wednesday 08.02.2012
Up & Down Day - Lots of interfering know it alls. Don't ask..

Breakfast
- Pepper Omelette with cheese
Mid Morning - shreddies
Lunch - Out for lunch - Carvery. Slice of beef, slice of Turkey, plenty of cabbage, leeks and carrots, 1 yorkie and a small ladle of gravy
Afternoon - Hifi Bar
Tea - Pitta, chicken, pepper, homemade salsa, cheese, guacamole

Im not synning today. Flexi syns.

Excellent start to the day - I fell on the way to my car, and twisted my knee. Sure its nothing serious but it don't half hurt!

Thursday 09.02.2012

Breakfast -
Bacon
Peppers
2 slices wholemeal (B)

Morning -
Cereal bar (will be synned)

Lunch -
Tomato & lentil soup

Afternoon -
Yogurt & Strawberries

Tea -
50g rice (have to weigh it, I'm a terrible rice cook)
Chicken
Spring onions
Stirfry veg
Honey & lemon sauce (nom!) 3 syns

Oh no..make sure you put ice on it to reduce the swelling and go see a docs if it's still hurting after the weekend xx

Thank you both :)
I'm ok, I think. I have ibuprofen and have managed to get settled. I will be seeing the doc if it stays sore though, yes.

Impressed that I managed to keep in plan today, and intend to continue this!!

Half asleep.... night!

When I got to work, a colleague insisted that I get it looked at, so I’ve been to the company doctor, who says it is twisted and should ease in 3-4 days, if not to see my actual doctor to get signed off to rest it. “and how long would we expect that to take?” “Three to four weeks”… Spoke to my boss, and I’m on “reduced” hours for next week, was already taking the week after that off work for holidays, and we’ll see how I am after that. Not only do I not yet get sick pay, I also cannot do time off, I would go mental. It would do me more harm than good.

So I’m being a good girl and resting this weekend, might try and take the little dog for a wee walk tomorrow, we’ll see.

Tonight, is the Girls Night Out, and while I can’t drink, I would still like to go!! It means driving south of Aberdeen and back, which is what, 40 miles each way… So I’ll see how my knee feels tonight but I would like to go. I’ll rest up this weekend, promise!

Food today – Friday 10.02.2012

Breakfast – Scrambled eggs
Lunch – Bacon Roll (B) and soup
Tea – If I go out, opting for Chicken Caeser Salad, and Pan-Seared Salmon. Plenty of veg. No tatties. If I don’t go out, leftover chicken & rice from yesterday.

Snacks – banana, and an Options.

Friday’s are bad at work – Breakfast rolls, takeaways, catering… everyone feels “naughty” and has trips to the vending machine, or the shoppie… It’s just food food food. And coffees from the canteen. Creamy ones. With flakes. So I struggle, but I stay on track with my own bacon roll brought from home, and my Options for 3 syns :D

I’m totally getting a loss next week ;)

Please make sure you take care,.. A girl I used to work with didn't take care of her leg when she fell and she really had a hard time with it afterwards.. Id hate for u to have the same thing happen to. (hugs))

I will do Roziee, it was probably a bit silly driving that extra to the City and back last night, but I promise I'll take it easy all weekend :)

Saturday 11.02.2012

Breakfast -
Sausage sandwich (B) (2 syns)

Lunch -
Leftover chicken & rice (3 syns)

Afternoon snack -
Mint Muller
2 cookies (5 syns)

Tea -
BBQ turkey steak
Broccoli
Carrots
Swede
Roast taters

Pudding -
Strawberries
Vanilla yogurt

Supper will be a cuppa and 2 WW cookies (5 syns)

Back to 100% tomorrow.
I went off the rails for a couple of days...

Subway, McD's, Pizza, cake... I just ate. I was a sitting-eating-machine.

It's well out of my system now though.
Back to 100% tomorrow x

Oh! And I rested my knee, and it's loads better. Doesn't actually hurt anymore, just feels really really stiff, and keeps "popping" o_O
Still taking it easy though :) Heat & Painkillers. Ace..!

Wednesday 15.02.2012

I've been eating but not really, consciously, following any type of plan...

Breakfast
2 slices toast
Jam

Lunch
Tomato soup
Small roll

Snacks
Apple
Fibre plus bar

Tea (plan)
Beef stew, carrots.

I really need to have something dairy, I know this. Maybe some cheese...

Och yeah, I'm fine :) having a bit of a dither, wasn't really sure if SW is right, if I should try something else.. I love the SW theory, I'm just not in the right frame of mind to tell myself "no" with bread. It is the bread I miss! It doesn't help that I don't "click" with my group or the C. I honestly don't know what I'm paying the fee for. There isn't another SW class I can get to, but there is a WW one, I might pop along to that on Monday, see what vibe I get. *sigh* I dunno what to do at the moment! There's do much going on in life, I need to do this for me though, and I know I cone first, I have to!

Back