Jenny's SW Diary of Scoffage

I miss bread so much aswel,
It's not good if u don't feel happy wiv ur group I must admit I was looking at other groups , it's not that I don't like my group but I was looking to see if there was one I could go to on way home from work , I'm unsure wot to do ,
If u think u want to try ww give it a go it doesn't really matter how we travel along our journey , all the wagons are going in the same direction,
We are all here for you whatever you decide :) :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hated group- pile of rubbish! Will never join again.. I do it online.

Why are you losing weight? Ask yourself that properly.

Do you want to go on a diet or educate yourself?

If you miss bread go for red/green days and have 2 servings of bread... Syn it if need be...

Any more thoughts bout what plan u gonna try , or u still undecided?
Hope your days been more focused than mine

I'm still having a think, to be honest...
Good questions, Roziee...
My trouble is, I am educated lol, it's the application I struggle with. I know all the theory, I know what's what, and that low-cal cake is still cake, and all that.. I have hit a mental block with applying it.
I am going to give the WW group on Monday evening a try. See how I feel about the group, about the vibe. I am not going back to the SW class that I was going to. I have a lot of excuses, and I don't have a great deal of support from the people I live with and share my life with, which is why I feel like a group would help. I've done it before, lost 3 st on SW with a fantastic group, which has unfortunately closed now, as the lady moved away. I miss her!
I just don't know WHY I can't seem to make it click this time round.
I worked out one thing I was doing wrong on SW though.
EE.
EE was not applied properly by me, in that, I was trying to have 1/3 Red Food, 1/3rd Green Food and 1/3rd superfree food each meal... I know - Twit... I'd have a jacket potato and salad, and where that should do, I'd add a piece of steak, or a chicken breast to get my Red food in.... That's where I'm going wrong with EE.

:)

I have a week off work next week. I will be spending some quality time with my head, and thinking what I need, want and how to get it :)

In the meantime, I'm just trying not to f*** up and eat unhealthily :)

Hi Hun hope u had a good day , I've been 100% as promised, hav a fab weekend x

seems like you're bored auburn..

maybe you just need to try new recipes.. do you feel like you're stuck in a rut?

im happy to read that you were 100%.. im positive you will continue :) xx

seems like you're bored auburn..

maybe you just need to try new recipes.. do you feel like you're stuck in a rut?

I need to try a kick up the butt ;)

I was thinking this earlier, I actually have some recipes written down today at work, which I want to try on my week off. I hope I can get my "buzz" back for cooking again and pull myself back on track.

I can, I have faith in myself. I have a "me" week next week, I've booked the week off work to get my head back in the game and get sorted. Quite excited about it! :D

Positivity OOZES just now. Even though I couldnt get any veg in my Tescos (they had an "incident" and froze their veg aisle, or something) I did find tins of sugar free (oh yes!) cream soda, and cloudy lemonade.
I know it's not wonderful to have pop, but it fills up my tummy, and its so sweet, it stops me wanting sweet snacks. Win win. And diet Pepsi was getting boring... ;)

I think it helps that someone on WW just asked me for advice on switching to SW, which meant I had to think about the pros again... Kinda boosted me a little... reminded me why I like the plan..

WOOOOOOOO Im in a good mood, long may it last! x

Whoo hoo go Jenny go Jenny , I'm doing the dance as well lol, you'll work it out chick I know u will , and ul come bk better and stronger than ever before , x

:D

Well.... woke up today feeling rubbish, but not hitting the food.

Poached eggs and tomatoes on toast for breakfast.

Have just tried that chocolate philly again and as much as I want to like it, I think it is bloody horrible! Who knew I'd find a chocolate product I don't like lol

Hey hey :) the latest installment in my life of clumsiness - I managed to bang my head and knock myself out on Saturday morning... twit... but I had a weekend of being looked after and I'm ok.

Brekkie - poached egg & salmon on toast
Snack - options with cream (4) yogurt & banana
Lunch - mushroom Stirfry
Tea - chicken & veg

Back