Jen's CD Rambling Dairy

just wanted to pop by and say....

***GOOD LUCK FOR WEIGH IN TODAY***

HERES HOPING YOU GET A LOVELY WELL DESERVED SURPRISE BEGINNING WITH ......

WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU POST ( NO PRESSURE LOL)

VICTORIA
xxXxx

lastbiscuit said:
just wanted to pop by and say....

***GOOD LUCK FOR WEIGH IN TODAY***

HERES HOPING YOU GET A LOVELY WELL DESERVED SURPRISE BEGINNING WITH ......

WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU POST ( NO PRESSURE LOL)

VICTORIA
xxXxx

N'awwee thank u!!!
My scales said 9.12 this morning... But ive obv drunk since then etc... FC!!!

mine said 10st 1lbs again fgs lol

haha i know the feeling - im half regretting having chicken n mushrooms last night especially as it was so late - should really iof had it late afternoon ( well would of done if hubby hadnt forgot to put it in the oven with his dinner lol) x

whooo hoooooooo x bloody well done x

Oooh errrr cooking up a spag bol for dindins... The smell of proper food is mouth watering haha!! Yummmmmmms cant wait! Portions huge tho :/ how on earth am i gonna eat all that?!

i feel so near but yet so far - b*stard scales stuck again lol! 10st 1 again this morning - good job im finding it funny this time - looks like i may see the 9's next week now :-/ x

lastbiscuit said:
i feel so near but yet so far - b*stard scales stuck again lol! 10st 1 again this morning - good job im finding it funny this time - looks like i may see the 9's next week now :-/ x

Aww hun. Think ur still paying for ur "break"? Hope theu budge soon for u!
Have u noticed a clothes size change?
I started this pushong into a 16 and now the smallest jeans i own (12s) wont stay up.., i
Struggling to comprehend that i could really be a 10?!?

not sure what size jeans i am in - some 12's fit and others are a bit too tight x

hey hun - hows things going xx

hey hun how are you finding 1000 babe x

fantastic x
i am offically 9st 9 :-D but am gonna try and get 9st 7 this week and mainatin around that, i dont think i can go much lower tbh, i th8ink i would look too gaunt id be happy staying there and toning up my saggy skin on my tummy doing this week on 810 and on thursday ill see what the loss is and whether on not i wanna move up to 1000 next week or the week after - im doing lots of swimming and cycling now so not sure 810 will be the best plan for me because of the level of activity i do now. plus im scared to death over 1000 so need time to get my head around it - not sure i like how i feel in myslef when im in keto - i know i cant stay in keto forever but carbs just make my moods swing - but that could just be refined carbs???
how did u find the 1000 whats your thougths on it? are u not enjoing 1200 hun xxx

lastbiscuit said:
fantastic x
i am offically 9st 9 :-D but am gonna try and get 9st 7 this week and mainatin around that, i dont think i can go much lower tbh, i th8ink i would look too gaunt id be happy staying there and toning up my saggy skin on my tummy doing this week on 810 and on thursday ill see what the loss is and whether on not i wanna move up to 1000 next week or the week after - im doing lots of swimming and cycling now so not sure 810 will be the best plan for me because of the level of activity i do now. plus im scared to death over 1000 so need time to get my head around it - not sure i like how i feel in myslef when im in keto - i know i cant stay in keto forever but carbs just make my moods swing - but that could just be refined carbs???
how did u find the 1000 whats your thougths on it? are u not enjoing 1200 hun xxx

Ah well done u. I didnt evwn Notoce coming out of keto to be honest.
Im just fed up of weighing and meaurin every compinent of meals. Sooooo done with this. Super busy with other stuff at the mo and cant b arsed. So i end up eating way less coz i dont have time to weigh/measure/cook! Hav been good tho. My scales say 9.7 this morning but thays my crappy cales 1st thing in morning.., but havnt bwen officially weigheed in 3 weeks now since i was 9.13 so still losing no dpubt. X

Back