Jen's CD Rambling Dairy

White foamy sorta layer?

Omg either im really unfit (well we know thats true) or zumba is hardcore!
15 and my hearts going. Sl leaving it at that as im still a CD newbie an dont wanna be passing out lol! X

How long you been doing CD?
You shouldn't exercise for the first 2 weeks x

Krissykat said:
How long you been doing CD?
You shouldn't exercise for the first 2 weeks x

I know but should b ok to do moderate for short periods. It was only once to try it out. Im just as knackered after going to the shops n back! :)

How are you finding it? x

Kinda ok. Keep getting sulky coz i miss food. And that others kn here ha much bigger firs weeknlosses than me :( which is silly really.
The only thing stopping me stuffing my fave is that itl just take me longer. If i can keep to this - itl b pver quicker!
Feel like im slightly obsessing over it tho. I t has to b on my mind 24/7 or i start to faulter.
I daydream ablut SW meals i can cook after this. Its becoming a slight obsession! :/ cant wait till its over if im honest.

How r u getting on?

How dl u handle others eatin around u? X

I think alot of people have felt the same as you. My first week loss wasnt massive compared to many others, 7lbs is still alot though! And you need to remember that alot of that is water weight not fat.
I day dream alot about healthy food and how I can live a low carb livestyle once I meet my goal weight. But that's a good thing, it shows you are thinking of changing your life style for the better and thus have a better chance of maintaining!
As for people eating around you, I think it bothers everyone on some level, you just learn to ignore it. It doesn't make me feel hungry it just makes me want it even though I know I don't need it, so just keep telling yourself that.

Good luck x

Thanks hun. Still feeling down in the dumps. Kids winding me up a treat tpday and i really want carby goodness.
Stoodnon the scales and havnt lost even a lb either... Ive seen other on here see the acales go down daily or every few days :(

According to mine I have only lost 1lb since last Thursday!
I never trust any scales other than my CDC's scales they all come up different

Yea they se to run two lb less than CDCs scales so i base it on roughly that and kno to take it with a pinch of salt. I just wanna see it going down! :( x

infiniteandserene said:
Well done on finishing your first week! Such a good loss :D

Thanks hun. It hink CDC wrte it down wrong and its 6lbs but ill check wen i next see her. Nothing since tho :( feel likes ive got loads to go still :(
Struggling to drink enuf - tho its a lot more than before! About 1.5-2litres a day. :/

Well i cheekily stood on my scales first thing this morning - finally showing a loss. Woohoo. I'm less nervous that weigh in will hold no loss now! :)
Day 10 - bring it on! X

Back