Jen's daily blog

YAY well done SS!

Day 11

Breakfast - Porridge with milk
Lunch - toffee bar (this one is lush!)
Dinner - Cottage pie with carrot and swede mash and green veg (see photo album)

Drinks - 1.5 litres water and some cups of tea!

Finally got round to my third pack last night at about 9pm! Still have a anotherone to go today too, but just not feeling like I need it.

Hi got back on track & lost 5lbs this week:D very pleased. Ive missed a pack some days too Jen when it just gets too late & I cant fit it in.

Hey Kik, thats BRILLIANT :)

I managed to fit in all the packs in the end.......was a struggle though!

Day 12

Breakfast - cranberry bar
lunch - tomato soup
dinner - piri piri mackerel and roast veg
drinks - 1 litre forest fruits, 1 litre water, 2 teas!

Good day. SOOO busy at work I forgot my 3rd pack, then popped round a mates for a good chinwag and more tea!

Day 13

Breakfast - porridge with milk
Lunch - mushroom soup
snack - fudge bar
Dinner - home made spicy pork burgers and salad
Drinks - 1.5 lires water and 2 teas with milk

Excited about weigh in tomorrow. I think I have been pretty much 100% this week, although cooked with garlic before I realised it isn't on the "allowed" list. Hopefully a couple of cloves wont hurt?!?

weigh in tonight. 3lb off making a total of 9lb so far!!

Day 14

Lunch - chicken stuffed with basil, tomato and a little cheese with carrots and cabbage
snack - cranberry bar
Dinner - veg soup
Drinks - 1.5 litres water and 2 teas with milk

Day 15

Breakfast - vanilla shake
Snack - toffee bar
Lunch - porridge with milk
Dinner - fish stew and marrow
Drinks - 1.5 litres water and 2 teas with milk

Day 16

lunch - peanut bar
Dinner - aubergine bake with salad
Snack - choc shake
Drinks - 1 litre only :( but 4 large teas :)

totally messed up today, but totally by accident. I got my menu all mixed up and ended up having two dairy portions and no protein!! I hope it doesn't do any harm?!?

Day 17

lunch - toffee bar
tea - thai chilli soup
Dinner - egg with asparagus soldiers and lamb with veg
Drinks - 2.5 litres water and 4 teas :)

Went out for dinner tonight, had a little mishap with the starter as it was described as a boiled egg with asparagus soldiers, but it turned out to be a scotch egg! oh well, I couldn't exactly pick the breadcrums off!! I think I have well and truly fallen out of ketosis, but I have 4 days until weigh in so hopefully I can get back on track by then!!

Day 18-20!

I must admit to being a bit slack with the posting for the last few days as I've been side tracked by life LOL!! so I've decided to three days in 1.

Breakfast - porridge with milk each day
lunch - toffee bar, peanut bar, cranberry bar
tea - vanilla shake, veg soup, choc shake
Dinner - beef stroganoff with veg, wagamamas :eek:, chicken cassserole
Drinks - lots of tea and green tea, 1.5 litres water per day

I feel like I have failed at 100% this week. It was hard eating out and NOTHING at wagamama without sugar in it, still I avoided the noodles!

Still looking forward to weigh in tomorrow as my clothes are definitely looser this week!

Woo Hoo........another 3lb of today at weigh in!!!

Day 21

Lunch - vanilla shake
snack - peanut bar
Dinner - thai soup with crab

Drinks - 2.5 litres water

Well done Jen, 3lb is fantastic. x

Day 22

Lunch - nut fudge bar
Tea - choc shake
Dinner - carb free chicken kiev with veg (see photo)
Drinks - 2 litres water and a green tea

Day 23

Lunch - toffee bar
Tea - vanilla shake
Dinner - Maroccan meatballs with poached egg and veg (forgot photo)
Drinks - 1 litre water (been rubbish today) lots of green tea and normal tea

Had hair cut this morning then off to Basingstoke to look at new houses. Saw one we REALLY like, so excited about it I actually forgot about food!

Day 24

Lunch - nut fudge bar
Tea - veg soup
Dinner - slow roast lamb with veggies and mint sauce (one of our favs if you can't tell!)
Drinks - 1 litre water (been rubbish again today) lots tea

Had a good day today. Packed for my hols, fixed 2 bras where the wire had popped out, sewed on buttons and fixed my shoes, made some earings and and a couple of necklaces for my friends birthday and did all the washing! Basically a busy bee really! Now I am settled infront of Xfactor trying to catch up on my water consumption!

Oh, and I'd just like to report I'm the lightest I've been for FOUR YEARS!! woohoo!!

Well done Jen, you are doing so well.

Cheers St. A! Off on hols tomorrow night. I just hope I can stick to plan with all the lovely greek food around!

Gave blood today. Managed to save half a toffee bar to have after with my cuppa. Resisted the biscuits!

Day 25

Breakfast - porridge (you've guessed it, with milk!)
Lunch - veg soup
Snack - toffee bar
Dinner - mackerel with stirfry veg and soy sauce
Drinks - 1.5 litres water and 4 teas

Wont be posting for a while, but I will continue my diary on paper while I am away!

Just posting to keep this from going down the page and to let you know that I'm thinking of you in the sunshine whilst it pours down here in Wales! Hope you got there safely and are enjoying yourself. x

Holiday was fab.....the Greek wedding was an experience!!

Day 26 went to plan
Days 27-32 didn't go entirely to plan. I have to own up to eating a lot of cheese! it appears that you can't get greek food that isn't either deep fried, covered in oil or full of cheese!!

Day 33

Lunch - choc shake
snack - toffee bar
Dinner - garlic prawns with stir fry veg
Drinks - 2 litres of water and a tea

Day 34

Lunch - nut fudge bar
snack - vanilla shake
Dinner - beef stew with beans out of the garden
Drinks - 1 litre of water and a 2 teas

Weigh in tomorrow. Will have to see how much the holiday upset things. Still feel thinner, so fingers crossed!!

Hi Jen, glad you had a lovely time. You obviously did your best in a challenging environment, so well done. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Not a lot of lighterlife liters around so it may be just you and me having a chin wag on here!

I lost 5lb first week and yesterday weighed in for my second week and I had lost 2lb, so I'm very pleased to have lost half a stone in two weeks!

Well done St A! thats excellent! Shame there are so few of us, but I'm sure we can keep the forum going single handedly!

Weigh in went well, I lost 4 lb since last weigh in which was two weeks ago. Not bad after a holiday.

Day 35

porridge, nut fudge bar, vanilla shake, shepherds pie with swede and carrot mash

Day 36

porridge, nut fudge bar, veg soup, spanish omelette with salad

Water intake is going ok. I am having a lot of green tea at the moment.

Back