Jen's daily blog

I think that losing 4lb is a great considering you went on holiday.

I love spanish omelette but I didn't think we could eat potato's? Have you got a potato free recipe please?

Hi, no potatoes in it, it was spanish-ish!

I posted it in the recipe thead under lighter lifer lite.

Day 37

porridge, ham egg and salad, nut fudge bar, choc shake.

Had lunch with some family friends today which was lovely. Felt empowered saying to no to desert when normally I would have just stuffed it in, regardless of whether I was hungry or not.

Spent the evening with my girlfriends having a good gossip!

Up early this morning to bag myself some Glastonbury tickets!

Hi Jen, I was hoping for one magical moment that potato's in Spanish Omelette don't count! Oh well. I will have a look at the recipe as even without the potato's it will be nice.

Jen, I last went to Glastonbury in 1994 (I think) Oasis, Blur, manic street preachers to name but a few. All old codgers like I am now!! Ha Ha!

Well done to saying no to dessert, you are doing fantastically.

Day 38

Fudge bar, roast beef with veg, vanilla shake, porridge

had a good food day, I did lick the custard spoon completely subconciously, but I abstained from the apple strudel!!

Sadly no Glasto tickets :( we were online and on the phone for 4 hours until they sold out. Never mind, re-sale in April so fingers crossed!!

ok so I am back afer a total technological break down! not sure what happened but it resulted in no internet, and the computers at work block anything like this :(

Had a difficult couple of weeks as it was my 30th birthday and then my hubby's birthday and stayed the same for 2 weeks. I'm back ontrack now and had a loss of 6lb on Thursday!

Hope everyone else is doing well??

Day 60.

Been sticking to plan fairly well this week. I had a bit too much cheese yesterday, but I was cooked for so I couldn't argue! I avoided the spring rolls and apple turnover though!

Seem to have the munchies today. I have been snacking on mushrooms and carrots. This is the first day for ages I didn't have a bar, I wonder if that has anything to do with it??

Hi Jen,
i'm popping in from the LL Total forum because I've been trying to find out how does a RTM look like when you're on LLL.
I don't intend to switch to LLLite at the moment but I'd like to know in case I will come to a point where I can't handle abstinence anymore.
JUST in case...
Is it the same as in Total or do you guys have a different program?
Hope you're doing well by the way :)

Hi Magic,

Not sure about the RTM on LLL as I think I'm still 2-3 weeks away from starting it. I am going to ask tomorrow at weigh in as I feel I will need to plan for the weeks ahead! I will post any info that I get tomorrow once I get back.

The general LLL program involves having 3 packs and a meal, which includes portions of dairy, fat, protein and veggies. Although you are meant to have these ingredients all in one meal, you can use your dairy through out the day and I munch on a few carrots if I feel I can't survive until dinner :)

Hope this helps, I will post any RTM info tomorrow xx

Thanks Jen!
Just want to compare and see my options.
I'm happy on LL Total at the moment but you never know for how much longer lol

right, there is a lot of it. I have typed it out and posted a new thread with all the info. Hopefully I have read it right!

P.S lost 2lb this week!

Average week so far. Had a breakthrough bra shopping of all things! Went up to a HH when I was at my heaviest, but now back down to a G (only a G :D )so I can actually buy bras that cost less than my mortgage again! I am all for Bravissimo, they sell some lovely stuff, but its SOOO expensive. £38 for a bra is too much.

Anyway, rant over......weigh in Thurs, come on RTM I'm so close! :)

I'm losing my boobies at a speedy time :(
NOT happy about it at all (nor is my OH lol)

lol! oh dear!

I had more than necessary to start with so I'm not that bothered! I'm on the waiting list for a reduction due to back problems. I need to have a healthy BMI before they will do it, but if I keep going at this rate I might not have to bother!

Day 70

Weigh in today. Only 1 lb off, which is weird because I weighted at home 10 minutes before group and I had lost more!

I have decided that this is my last week of Lite. Next Friday I will be starting Route to Management.

Feeling positive, going to have a really good week, keep up the water and try to start some light exercise.

Day 74 -

Had 2 baby showers at the weekend and managed to avoid all the cakes! Nibbled on some ham and carrots while the others tucked in to brownies and all sorts! Still, it does have its advantages as I had an excuse not to join in with the "taste the baby food" game. Some of them smelt foul!

Down to my last 4 days of LLL to go now. RTM on Friday, can't wait to eat some fruit!!

Struggling today. Already had 2 packs and its only 10:30! Already drank loads of water and tea, but still feeling hungry! Really busy at work too so i don't get it :(

If it ever stops raining I will go for a walk at lunch time to take my mind off food as my next shake should be at 15:30!!

It's the weather. You just wanna snuggle up with something yummy in your hand.
I must say I find the cold weather challenging when I'm on packs.
Stay strong Hun. I'm sure you'll feel better tomorrow! :)

Jen, I'm doing eXante but reading your blog has completely inspired me. Just wanted to let you know how amazing I think you've done :) xx

Day 77

Not going to group tonight, but weighed at home this morning. My scales read 7lb lighter than last week so correcting for clothes (I wear the same to every weigh in) and the general daily weight gain I have lost 4lb WOO WOO! That makes -29lb altogether, leaving me with 7lb left to target.

So excited that I can start RTM tomorrow as I was worried I wouldn't make it this week and would have to do another week before RTM.

Back