Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

sounds like you're back on track after your run in with the Domino's guy :p lol. Good luck for your weigh in btw.. am i right in thinking its tomorrow?? xxx

Yeah its tomorrow and am going out for dinner tonight. We were going to Frankie and Bennys so I had pointed it all out ...not been changed to the ashoka! Currys are mental points wise!! Anyone have any suggestions? Dont want to mess up for weigh in!!!

Yeah I do, have fab wee elec things from Asda, which were only £10. But soooo small and pretty!!
The ham just looked quite fatty,it weight about 25 as I recall.
cant believe I am this obsessed about a slice of ham! Changed days!! lol
We had a banquet for the P7s in school on Friday...there was sausage rolls, pork pies, crisps...I ate 3 raw carrots! I even amaze myself now! ha ha!
Do you not have any kitchen scales jen? I think you'll find them useful if you're cooking from scratch at all.

you're probably out, but chicken tikka pieces i think are lower in points.. and is it dahl curry? for some reason i'm thinking balti dahl, but i dont even know what that is... lol.

portions are quite large so you could always just have half a portion of curry and half a portion of rice as damage control.. and watch the naans cause theyre quite high in points i think??

Oh dear, just back in! Not good!! ha ha! Dont even want to think about points! Feel so bad! lol

Oh well, you had a nice time. Draw a line under it and start again today ;)

Now I fancy a curry.........

Had chicken tikka tandorri, LOADS of pakora (chicken and haggis) fried rice. So nice but about 400 points!!
Anyway! weight in today, lost 1lb! Very chuffed considerering my bad dominos and curry spell!! Back to full commitment!!

congrats on your 1lb loss thats brilliant! :) is that 24lbs now in 8 weeks? almost 2 stone! fantastic :D

Hi Jen. Your weight losses every week are great. Do you go to the gym too?? I just come off CD and was worried about coming back to WW, but your weight loss has encouraged me!! xxManjitxx

That's fab! Well done :D

Thank you everyone for your kind comments.
Hi Jen. Your weight losses every week are great. Do you go to the gym too?? I just come off CD and was worried about coming back to WW, but your weight loss has encouraged me!! xxManjitxx
No I dont go to the gym, i would like to start, afraid I suffer from a terrible illness named lazitis...very serious! lol
I think you will be just fine coming back to WW, as long as you write everything down and not get carried away with the novelty of food! I live alone so I find it quite easy. As soon as people come to stay I wander off tho! (as last two weekends show!)
Good luck on your return :)

Oh just realised that today I have got my 10% goal!! wooo!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Thank you everyone! The 10% goal was just what I needed to get back into this! no more dominos or currys unless I have the points for it!!
Tonight I am having a risotto with bacon, sausage and mushroom! Very tasty!
200 grms risotto rice (10 points)
loads of mushroom
4 slices of healthy living bacon (2.5 points)
4 light choices sausages (6 points)
Shove it all in a pan, whole thing 18 points, serves 4! Beautiful filling risotto for only 4.5 points! Means I can have seconds! :D!
Thanks again everyone, your support is amazing! I look forward to logging on each night to see how everyone is doing! I cant thank you enough!!

that sounds lovely - going back onto points tomorrow so have noted down for later in the week! :D

thanks black widow! it was very nice, not sure if there are other sausages out there that are less than 1.5 a sausage, they push the points up a bit!Was so tasty tho!

Back