ProPoints Jen's ww diary:from mummy tummy to yummy mummy

I'm sure you'll be ok! :)xx

Arrgh iv got 12 points left!

Breakfast - banana (0pp)
Lunch - ww tomato soup (2pp)
Dinner - tuna salad (5pp)

Through the day - half pint skimmed milk (3pp) and a hot chocolate (iv pointed at 4pp coz I can't find it anywhere! Just didan hour on kinect, 5ap for me! Il have a nice warm milk with a penguin before bed :)

thiswillbeit said:
Arrgh iv got 12 points left!

Breakfast - banana (0pp)
Lunch - ww tomato soup (2pp)
Dinner - tuna salad (5pp)

Through the day - half pint skimmed milk (3pp) and a hot chocolate (iv pointed at 4pp coz I can't find it anywhere! Just didan hour on kinect, 5ap for me! Il have a nice warm milk with a penguin before bed :)

Give them to me!!!!!! x

BeckyT said:
Give them to me!!!!!! x

I would if i could, I'm really not hungry!x

Morning! Anyone got suggestions for chicken dishes? Mike won't eat any veg and I'm not eating carbs in the evening so we will have it with separate accompaniments x

thiswillbeit said:
Morning! Anyone got suggestions for chicken dishes? Mike won't eat any veg and I'm not eating carbs in the evening so we will have it with separate accompaniments x

What is is with men and veg? That's me, you and Sammie's other halves that don't eat veg!!! x

Thanks sammie that sounds lush :) how many pp is it? Becky it's a nightmare isn't it! He will only eat petit pois, sometimes sweetcorn, carrots if they don't taste like carrots and leeks if they're cooked with bacon and creme fraiche!

John will eat onions, carrots and mushrooms if they are chopped finely and cooked in a stew or a curry!

I always look at his plate and think it looks empty compared to mine as it's usually bulked out with salad or veg! x

Mine likes some veg but refuses peas,carrots,sweet corn,parsnip (all the nice stuff) but loves broccoli and cauliflower!!!! They only taste good if covered with a cheese sauce x

lucas isnt like that though lucas has an apple n banana everyday he loves corn on the cob (hates sweetcorn!!) peas carrots babycorn sugar snap peas pineapple strawbeerries so his much better than his dad!!!

Lol yeah sammie same with Charlie he eats most things but he's getting a little fussier, hopefully it won't be too bad in the end.

Breakfast - cornflakes (3pp)
Lunch - cheese toastie (5pp)
Dinner - chicken with sweet chilli philly and rocket and salad (5pp)

Through the day - skimmed milk half pint (3pp) pom bears (3pp) ww bake well slice (more like cardboard slice! 2pp)

I'm proud coz we did our food shopping today and We both usually pig out when we get home! I won't say I wasn't tempted, but I was good! :)

Well done for resisting! You'll feel twice as proud in the morning!

Yesterday was a tough day got me and I just wanted to raid the cupboards. I'm so glad that I didn't. When I got up this morning I was soooo pleased that I didn't throw it all away yesterday :D x

Last edited:
Ypu feeling good today Hun? I feel ok but like I'm not going to lose this week, I'm finding the eating and using points really easy and just feel like I can't be losing any this week! It's a good job our scales are broken because it means I can't weigh myself unless I'm at work and Saturday's are so hectic that I won't get a chance til Sunday I'm a chronic scale hopper!

Just had a hot choc (1pp) and a ww choc brownie (bigger waste than the bake well slices, 4pp but oh well I just wanted to use them up)

im with u on the bakewell slice i hate them i got the ww ones from poundland last week and gave them 2 my friend yuk!
xx

Yeah they're vile! Today's food:
Breakfast - 2 crumpets with mashed banana (5pp)
Lunch - cheese toast (5pp) and a pack of baked walkers (3pp)
Dnner - tuna, cucumber and Philly wrap (6pp) and stir fry veg with soy sauce (0pp)
Through the day: half a pint of skimmed milk (3pp) ww choc orange mini roll (2pp)

Iv 2 points left, I'm going to have a hot chocolate and a rusk and that's my 26 points. Iv eaten so so much today, I feel very unhealthy!x

Yesterdays food: brekkie - crumpets with banana (5pp)
Lunch - homemade carrot and coriander soup (0pp) and warburton sandwich thin (3pp)
Dinner - cheese omelette and veg (4pp) and ww choc brownie (4pp)

Through the day - half pint skimmed milk (3pp) choc orange mini roll (2pp) ww hot choc (1pp) penguin (3pp)

An hours briskwalk - 5ap

Today: brekkie - banana (0pp)
Lunch - potato, chicken and leek soup (3pp)
Dinner - 2 tuna, Philly light and cucumber wraps (11pp)

Through the day - skimmed milk (3pp)

1 daily left for a hot choc :) weigh in in the morning, iv eaten so much this week I really don't think il have lost anything but oh well we will see :(

Back