**Jessica Rabbit's Diary - Im moving over to maintenance***

oh honey. you know the mood will lift. the only way i get through when on cd is tucking my head down and stonking on through it.

you are doing brilliantly, just try to keep on smiling :)

abz xx

thanks abz it means alot - how are you doing after your WI bet you were really disappointed - have got everything crossed you will have a big loss next week.

Modd lis lifitng thank god - have got to go and sort out DD bedroom whilst she is out - wish me luck. Will be back later
xxx

Hey Jess
Hope your feeling a bit better now. I am so with you on this I was so so moody last month and it lasted for a week I felt horrible and could not shake my mood as soon as totm came I was back to normal.. I know your not going to get yours but once that time passes I am sure you will feeling lots better.. Big hugs and hope dd's room doesnt take you too long, the joys of motherhood xxx

hey honey. hope you're feeling better after getting some of the angst out with the manic cleaning :)

well i lost 3/4 of a lb. so it could have been worse. i thought i had gained, ha. slowly moving in the right direction :)

abz xx

thanks everyone for all your support - am starting to feel a bit better luckily.

Have got some prep to do for some training on thurs so will be back in the morning - have been 100% today despite craving carbs.
xxx

Go girl dont give in its well worth it! ive been 100% today and dead proud of myself too!!!!!!

WEDNESday 20th May 2009
DAY 103of SSing
Goal 9st 7lbs
47 days left of SSing (12th JULY 2009)

WEIGHT = 11st 7.8 CHANGE = 0.6lbs
WEIGHT to GOAL = 32.8lbs

MOOD = okay
Morning everyone. Feel a bit better today not quite my normal upbeat self but getting there slowly.
Have lost another 0.6 so only 0.8 to go till 4st mark – yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOTM not arrived yet which is good as Im trying to hang on as near to Friday as possible for these tablets.
Am aiming for another 100% day today and to up my water as I only had 1.5L yesterday.
Will be back later everyone – have a good day
Xxx

Last edited:
Glad you are feeling a bit better, chin up honey. It does get so hard towards the end, but the end IS in sight. You have come a long way, be proud, and look forward to 810 and the steps up, as you will keep on losing there... almost 4 stone... GO GIRL!!!!

Aussie hugs,
xxx

thanks Katy I really really appreciate your support.

I was having an ok day till about the last hour in work.

had drunk 1L of water and my 2 shakes then I had a phonecall to inform me that one of my clients has had still born at 38wks. It was her first baby and I met her a few weeks ago.

Well my eyes started filling up on the phone and I was so upset for her.
I just feel for her so much - she was so well last time I saw her and had no indication this was going to happen.

I may see her next week its up to her I have left the ball in her court just wish there was more I could do to help her.

So on the way home I called into a shop and picked up some chicken. Felt like getting chocolate and a bottle of wine but thought well at least chicken cant do too much damage hopefully Ive got to get rid of this sick feeling and churning stomach!

So there goes my 100% day but at least I can count it as a SS+ day and my mate is coming round after so I cant descend into eating the kids biscuits as she is SSing too and wont let me luckily as it will put me back another week and I dont want that!

sorry to be on such a downer AGAIN!!! god roll on next week eh!
xxx

So awful hon. Big hugs.

xxx

Jess..
Awww that is so so tragic...... devasting.. Im sorry hon .. it must be so tough for you . Big hugs sweetie. and well done for getting the chicken rather than the chocolate.
xxx

THURSday 20th May 2009
DAY 104of SSing
Goal 9st 7lbs
46 days left of SSing (12th JULY 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 7.8 CHANGE = 0lbs
WEIGHT to GOAL = 32.8lbs

MOOD = not great

Still feel a bit down after yesterday and have started my tablets today couldn’t be doing with all the stress of waiting to come on etc so lets hope I don’t retain too much fluid this next 10 days and PMT gets worse.

Weight stayed the same this morning which I can cope with considering I had 200g of chicken and 4 hard boiled eggs last night – so much for my 100% day!!!

Was meant to be doing a training day with my mum today but it was cancelled - Am glad in a way that Im not doing the training cos I feel so crap and I wouldnt get the best out of it

So still have the day off work and am going to use it productively and go and buy holiday clothes for us all hopefully that will cheer me up a bit! Cant decide what size to buy though.

My 14s are getting a bit loose ish but in a months time I technically will be a stone lighter and the 14s definitely will be too big on legs and bum, but it all depends on these tablets!

I suppose I could buy 12’s but if the weight doesn’t come off they will look a bugger – god PMT has alot to answer for cant make a flippin decision!

Im having my hair cut and coloured next Weds which Im really looking forward too – will probably have a few good inches off and go blonder – (to see if blondes do have more fun;)) so I need to give myself a kick up the ar*e stop feeling down and get on with feeling positive.

Its times like this though that I just think oh Im only 21lbs overweight now and Im in my comfort zone. Have always been about this weight and everyone is saying how well I look and I think – yes I feel loads better why don’t I just have a month off the diet and then come back to it and get the last 21lbs off as no diet is worth feeling this down for. But when I havent got PMT I think

NOOOOOOOOOOOO don’t give in to your chatterbox it will take forever to do it on a normal diet why prolong the agony of ‘being on a diet’ and get to goal asap and then enjoy the rest of your life being a slim person instead of ALWAYS being on the diet treadmill –

as my HB said to me the other month – ever since I have known you – you have always been on one diet or another and you and Julie say this is it this is the last time! If I had a pound for every time you have both said that I could stop work!!!!!!!!!

And do you know he is right Im absolutely sick to the back teeth of food controlling my life and I know that I have been on the diet and lost alot of weight, and I get so annoyed at myself for letting myself get that big to need to lose that amount of weight,

but Im still craving food and thinking what can I treat myself to when I have finished – which is not the mindset of a slim person I know but I SERIOUSLY need some CBT or hypnotherapy to change my mindset with food!

I think Im going to investigate it in August when I finish the steps cos If I am spending the money on CD now I will just have to spend the money on hypno instead!

Have read an article in the paper today about a woman who has lost 3 or 4st (cant remember) by having hypnotherapy to convince her she has had a gastric band – she looks fantastic. Thats the kind of hypno I need – (not for a gastric band ) but something that powerful that I wont overeat any more!

Because to be perfectly honest I don’t know why I overeat – its a case of I feel like something I eat it and I graze all day rather than sitting down for 3 meals a day.

Sorry for the post just needed to get it all down to try and make myself feel better and any offers of ideas would be very gratefully received.

Am off shopping now will be back later. Well done to everyone who has lost and reached milestone days – will post on your threads later.
Xxx

Diary update.............

have returned from a wonderful shopping trip and spent £200 on clothes for all the family for our hols!!!!!!!!

Had some MAJOR bargains in Tescos cos it was double points so spent £160 and got £33 off then it was 20% discount aswell so it came to £103 RESULT!!!!!

As you can probably tell happy Jessica Rabbit is back thank god - the tablets are kicking in I think! Lets hope it stays.......
Have had 100% day today so hopefully the scales will drop tomorrow
xxx

hey honey. i just wanted to give you a hug. don't worry about the things you ate. they are low carb and won't do much damage. concentrate on feeling better.

abz xx

hugs are always welcome !!!!!!!!!!! late or not I really needed one this morning so thanks for sending one!

so how are you doing ? xxx

Last edited:
:silly: Seems like this is how your feeling Jess. LOL . More(((((((hugs)))))) for you. Glad to see some therapy shopping helped to lift your mood a bit. Hope the pills will work out for you. Here is to a better tomorrow! ;):patback:

FRIday 21ST May 2009
DAY 105of SSing
Goal 9st 7lbs
45 days left of SSing (12th JULY 2009)
WEIGHT = 11st 6.4 CHANGE = 1.4lbs :eek:
WEIGHT to GOAL = 27.4lbs

MOOD = fabulous

Morning everyone everything is fine with the world again – luckily!!!!! Boobs are killing with the tablets but Ive lost 1.4lbs since yesterday so that more than makes up for it and Ive hit another milestone of losing 4 Stone!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
Im also only 1.4lbs of getting back to my wedding weight aswell which is another milestone.:)

Nothing much else to report at the mo so will be back later with an update
Xxx

Back