Jessie J's diary

Have u been adding salt to your soups?? I'm trying the leak and potato one today! Can't wait to be 10st 13lbs haven't been that for ages x

Yes it's yummy :) just finished my soup I'm at my mums and she doesnt have an electric whisk so thought it would b horrible but it wasn't :) it goes cold quickly though!
Do u write that every time your weight?? Or is it a setting?? X

Yes the soups do cool very quickly. I think when I go Thursday I'm just going to buy tetra briks, powdered shakes and bars. I'm not mad on the soups to be honest and I'm fed up of the faffing around.

Yes if you go into settings you can add a sig! X

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

I know what you mean it is easier with the cartoons!! Going to treat myself to some mousse next week very excited haha!! Finding it really hard to remember my water!! I remember before bed then I don't drink to much cause dong want to get up in night to go to the toilet!! Any tips?? X

Start 12.4 Current 11.75 Goal 9.9. Good Luck Everyone :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Brilliant :)

Water - I have a 1 ltr bottle and I make sure I empty it by lunch time, then again by 5ish, so I know I've had at least 2 ltrs. Then I have a couple of glasses of sparkling water in the evening and about 5 teas during the day so I'm happy I'm having enough :)

JessieJ said:
I know what you mean it is easier with the cartoons!! Going to treat myself to some mousse next week very excited haha!! Finding it really hard to remember my water!! I remember before bed then I don't drink to much cause dong want to get up in night to go to the toilet!! Any tips?? X

Start 12.4 Current 11.75 Goal 9.9. Good Luck Everyone :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Try and space it out during the day eg 1litre by midday 2 by 3pm etc

Good luck tomoro tinks!! Think you will defo overtake me :) x x

I've got a feeling I could end up being the same as you! My scales are indicating it could be 11.7.5! Will come on and update tonight!

3lbs. My scales said 4 or 5 so I was a little disappointed but 7lbs in 2 weeks isn't bad.
I think I'm going to officially do 810 from now on :)

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

That's fab :) weren't u doing 810 anyway?? I'm supposed to be on sole source but been doing my version of 810 haha been really naughty this evening! Have changed my weigh in till next fri and doing sole source properly tomoro for 7days see what weight I can shift! Cause got friends round next fri night and don't want to ruin 2weeks :) how tall ru?? I'm so not in ketosis! My aim is to be back in it by mon :) x x glad your sticking with it :) x

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
3lbs. My scales said 4 or 5 so I was a little disappointed but 7lbs in 2 weeks isn't bad.
I think I'm going to officially do 810 from now on :)

Yay 3 lbs closer to goal :)

JessieJ said:
That's fab :) weren't u doing 810 anyway?? I'm supposed to be on sole source but been doing my version of 810 haha been really naughty this evening! Have changed my weigh in till next fri and doing sole source properly tomoro for 7days see what weight I can shift! Cause got friends round next fri night and don't want to ruin 2weeks :) how tall ru?? I'm so not in ketosis! My aim is to be back in it by mon :) x x glad your sticking with it :) x

Well yeah probably, I have been having around 800 calories a day but not been eating off the ingredients list so have been a bit naughty!

I'm 5ft 4. You?

What have you eaten naughty? Have you had any carbs?

Are you part of a team? I've just joined team ideal.

Just tried the mint bar... Hmmm.... Not sure....

Back