Jessie J's diary

What did u think?? I can't stand them, I don't think their edible haha!

No not part of a team I'll check it out! :)
I'm 5.6 x x

Start 12.4 Current 11.75 Goal 9.9. Good Luck Everyone :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

O and it's so naughty I just can't share!! :( hehe x

Start 12.4 Current 11.75 Goal 9.9. Good Luck Everyone :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Supposed to have a weigh in today but changed it to fri as already know in going to be bit naughty fri night and want to get straight back on it fri :) I also have changed my CDC because mine was treating me like she changed all her plans to weigh me and making me feel bad and I'm just so busy I can't be arsed with that!! Anyways very excited bout my new councillor as she's really thin and has been for a while! :) xx
Hows everyone else doing?? Xx

Well done Hun, the diet will be a lot easier if you feel motivated by your CDC. My next weigh in isn't until next Tuesday so I've got ages yet! My CDC is on holiday.

start - 12.2. current - 11.12. target - 9.7

R you doing 3shakes and a meal still?? Have u been good? :) I successfully completely a whole day on sole source yesterday :) and defo in a good frame of mind today! The lovely weather reminds me why I'm doing this! :) currently sitting in the garden on a sunbed in my swimsuit and a sarong with 2 2year olds playing boats in paddling pool :) x x

Ahhh sounds lovely!

I'm currently at home unwell. Ear infection :(

I'm doing 810 at the moment, so three products and a dinner :)

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

That's abit rubbish hope you feel better soon!! What's your job??
My new Cambridge diet consultant is awesome she text today a really cute text saying,..
Hello cambies, I hope you're enjoying the sun. Try blending your shakes with ice for a nice cool drink. Keep your fluids up & I hope you're all doing well xx
Looking forward to meeting her for weigh in fri!!
Just been to beach with hubby for fish and chips -the chips -the batter(which the dogs had) was lovely and felt gd that I resisted!! X x

JessieJ said:
My new Cambridge diet consultant is awesome she text today a really cute text saying,..
Hello cambies, I hope you're enjoying the sun. Try blending your shakes with ice for a nice cool drink. Keep your fluids up & I hope you're all doing well xx
Just been to beach with hubby for fish and chips -the chips -the batter(which the dogs had) was lovely and felt gd that I resisted!! X x

Well done fish and chips at the sea side is a hard one to resist!!

JessieJ said:

Hiya! I work in a bank dealing with complaints. Thrilling stuff ;-)

I'm feeling a bit better now, might actually venture out with the kids at some point today. It's not fair to keep them in on such a nice day.

I'm in a bit of a grump today. Mainly because I've been weighing myself and the weight doesn't seem to be coming off this week and I'm averaging 7-800 calories a day so there should be some change surely!!!

Luckily my CDC is away so I'm not being weighed officially this week so hopefully it'll pick up by Tuesday when I do get weighed. I really wanted to have lost 6lbs in these two weeks but it doesn't seem to be happening!!!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Hey chick,
Sorry not been on here I've lost it completely back on it tomoro!! Last 11days I've lost 3lb so better than nothing!!
How you getting on???
Xx

Hello ladies!!!
I'm successfully back on it :) day 3!!
Feeling great today got a dress in size 12 and it was too big when I got home (total matalan fluke) but I am def not a size 14 anymore and fit back in to nearly all my size 12 clothes! Going to try and not eat over the bank Holiday weekend!! And have successfully made 18jubilee cupcakes without eating any :)!!
Hope your all doing well x

Start 12.4 Current 11.4 goal 9.7

Well, terrible today! Went to a hen party last night and the sheer amount of alcohol i drank is bound to have made me put on half a stone!!! I'm not doing too bad though... Trying to stick to around 1000 cals and it's going ok. Weight coming off very slowly though!
How bad have you been and are you going to get back on it??!

start - 12.7 current - 11.3 target 9.10

Love your diary ! Makes me feel like I'm doing good, I'm bad at cheating, so when I think sh!t why did I eat that?! I pop on here and think I'm an angel ;) xxx lol
Chinese buffets my fav! Alcholhol v nice too yum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey supposed to be getting weighed tonight but not going!! Attempting to restart today in sole source! I know it's going to be hard because I have majorly pigged out last couple weeks :(!! But got to get back on it for holiday x x

Start 12.7 Current 11.4 goal 9.9

Back