Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Does anyone watch Fringe? (on sky 1)

It's addictive :D Someone described it as X files and CSI's lovechild :D
Or maybe it's just me that loves weird stuff like that, lol.

It's also on surf the channel, wink wink ;)

x

Oh it won't be on DVD for a while :)

But it's on the internet :p
If you look on the internet, cause it's all American they have a few more episodes than have been shown on Sky :D

I like it, it's definitely weird, it's all like 'oooh, weird things are happening and they're all related'. :)

x

Well do like CSI and I liked the early X Files so I'll keep my eyes peeled for this.

Sorry for hijacking your thread elegantriposte!

We're just about to start on season 2 of heroes - we don't have a telly so watch DVDs on the computer if it's cold in the evenings. Some people have said it's rubbish but worth it to get to season 3 which is better. I enjoyed season 1 - is season 2 worth watching?

I thought it was great! It ends a bit suddenly because of the writer's strike. It's all tied up but you just feel it would have been drawn out a bit if it wasn't for the strike. I just love all the gasp moments. Heroes does it so well :)

Well it's on my Blockbuster list so I'll find out for myself soon.

You'll have to rename this thread elegantriposte's DVD appreciation thread ;)

Blimey, this thread is addictive!

Iv been reading it on and off for the last half an hour... you guys are all doing so well! Elegantriposte... gorgeous dress you look lovely!

xxx

Thank you very much :) I felt good when I wore it which is probably why it stands out enough for me to make it a target. It's also probably the only size 10 piece of clothing I kept.

Ooh it's good. Very addictive. Quite American (so everyone's a bit glam!) but good storyline. Ordinary people finding out they're really quite extraordinary and lots of twists and turns in the plot.

Sort of x-men meets x-files.

It's a sitcom, it's where all these people have superpowers.

Bit hard to describe, but it's funny :)

x

Nearly had a binge :(

Sainsbury's just brought my online shop and in it was a free sample of Lindor chocolates! The little box with 4 in. For some reason I decided I was going to eat them and then thought "F-it, I may as well go nuts". I got out a chocolate muffin (5 points, I got them for breakfasts as they're one of the few things that fill me up 'til lunch and more points for breakfast will cut my snacking down) and starting eating it but then I thought "NO!" and stopped. I threw the other half away and didn't eat the Lindor chocolates. I would have eaten 13 points with the muffin and chocolates alone! I had 13 points left so I would have had none left for dinner. I probably would have had more if I'd continued too.

So phew! I still have 10.5 points left after that little moment of weakness.

Well done on pulling it back in before it did too much damage! I'm like you, if something throws me off, it's too easy to go into bugger it mode.

:) Thanks

Think it's cos I'm feeling a bit down. I have the weepies today. Haven't been to Worcestershire in weeks and I'm feeling home sick. I miss my lovely friends. The few friends I do have here just aren't as nice or as fun. I have one who is so cold and can be really snipey. She's from Surrey and when I moved here I always wondered why she didn't have any friends from school or college. Really not surprised now. I'm on such a small course so am really limited in who I can be friends with!

Back