JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

I am on track so far and managed to resist the noughts and crosses :) also didn't have my plum cos was a bit too ripe.&nbsp;<br>Had about 2 litre of water and now the gym :) Might try and just have 4 walnut halves keeping my syns at 10 for today!<br><br>I'll update my gym sesh later<br><br>xx

What a goooooooood girl :D

Not that good ;)

I had some scone instead of the banana cake but unfortunately working it out at about 8 syns rather than 5
I did however stick to the 4 cups of tea, and has asparagus and peas with tea to up the SF. Also just had 4 walnut halves.

Total syns for day: 14
Weekly syns: 39/105

Gym Tuesday 3rd September

CARDIO
Cross-Trainer 10 minute random hill at level 8, followed by 3 minute cool down
Treadmill 10 minutes (5 of these running at level 9 with an 0.5 incline; 5 spend walking at 5.6 with an 0.8 incline) 3 minute cool down
Stair ergometer 10 minutes level 4

STRENGTH
Trcipes extension; Kettlebell swing; Lateral raise with dumbbells; TX Machine pull ins; Abdominal twists; Sit-ups; Abdominal crunches; Kettlebell squat; Hip abductor; Hip adductor; Biceps curl with barbell; and Overhead lift with barbell

Pretty happy .... want to increase my strength and get better at running

Wednesday 4 September

Aim for today:

Breakfast - Museli (HEB1) with milk (1/2 HEA1); Strawberries (SF); Grapes (SF); Banana (SF)
Lunch - Lettuce; Tomatoes; Mushrooms; Radishes; Cucumber (all SF) with a bit of syn-free couscous; 20g (probs less) low fat feta (1/4 HEA1 I think!) and spicey chicken (F)
Snacks - Mullerlight (F)
Drinks - 4 cups of tea (HEA2)
Dinner - Chicken (F); Nandos rub (1 syn; 19 calories); Roasted med vegetables (SF); Some tomato dressing (2 syns - guess)
Snacks - Maybe banana cake (It needs eating! 5 syns)

:) xxxx

Only thing that I have faltered on so far today is I had some hoops and crosses (4.5 syns) over my mullerlight as I just fancied some crisps. Salad was amazing though had 2 bowls full and was very satisfying

Going to use my syns and still have that banana cake with total of 12.5 syns

Gonna struggle to have my second HEB today

xxxx

Had an extra cuppa (had some HEA left) and added more brocolli to dinner :)
Daily syns: 12.5
Weekly syns: 51.5/105

Hope everyone is well :) xxxx

Thursday 5th September

I am aiming for no syns today as I am still weighing the +2 from the weekend and weigh in is in the morning :/

Breakfast: Museli (HEB) Milk (1/2 HEA) Strawberries (SF) Grapes (SF) and a banana (SF)
Lunch: Salad (SF) small bit of couscous (F) and bit of low fat feta (1/2 HEA1)
Afternoon snacks: Plum (SF) Mullerlight (F)
Tea: 4 cups (HEA2)
Dinner: Chicken (F) Massive family stirfry veg (SF) Barenaked noodles (F? 1.5 syns max) and balsamic vinegar (new book says it is free?)
Evening snacks: If I have to have one I will have an alpen (have a spare HEB) or a yoghurt (F)

Fingers crossed I can do this. Please let me know if anyone has any idea if the noodles are free or can confirm that the balsamic is free

xxxx

Thursday 5th September

I am aiming for no syns today as I am still weighing the +2 from the weekend and weigh in is in the morning :/

Breakfast: Museli (HEB) Milk (1/2 HEA) Strawberries (SF) Grapes (SF) and a banana (SF)
Lunch: Salad (SF) small bit of couscous (F) and bit of low fat feta (1/2 HEA1)
Afternoon snacks: Plum (SF) Mullerlight (F)
Tea: 4 cups (HEA2)
Dinner: Chicken (F) Massive family stirfry veg (SF) Barenaked noodles (F? 1.5 syns max) and balsamic vinegar (new book says it is free?)
Evening snacks: If I have to have one I will have an alpen (have a spare HEB) or a yoghurt (F)

Fingers crossed I can do this. Please let me know if anyone has any idea if the noodles are free or can confirm that the balsamic is free

xxxx

Morning Jess :)

Looking good! Hope you have a good day, as far as my research shows balsamic vinegar is syn free.

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yup, balsamic vinegar is definitely free. All types of vinegar are free on plan. It's balsamic dressing that you have to watch out for as it is usually really thick and sticky due to the high amount of sugar in it x

Morning Jess :)

Looking good! Hope you have a good day, as far as my research shows balsamic vinegar is syn free.

Xxx

Yup, balsamic vinegar is definitely free. All types of vinegar are free on plan. It's balsamic dressing that you have to watch out for as it is usually really thick and sticky due to the high amount of sugar in it x

Thank you :) xx

Hello! :wavey:

Just come across your diary & here to subscribe. You seem to be doing well so far :)

Like you, I struggle much more at weekends - if only wine was syn free....

X

Hello! :wavey:

Just come across your diary & here to subscribe. You seem to be doing well so far :)

Like you, I struggle much more at weekends - if only wine was syn free....

X

Hello :)

I am doing okay but, like you say, not at weekends hehe

If wine was syn free I would be one very happy girl!! and takeaway and chocolate ;)

xxxx

Yesterday was 100% on plan :) However I ended up having 5 syns because I had a skinny flat white at costa while I was waiting for the boy, and I thought it would be free .... looking it up no such luck

Only had 3 cuppas yesterday which is better too

Either way a few syns didnt matter because when I stepped on the scales this morning ..... I had sts as last week! Yay! It is all that I wanted this week due to the very naughty weekend and I am very happy :D

xxxx

Yesterday was 100% on plan :) However I ended up having 5 syns because I had a skinny flat white at costa while I was waiting for the boy, and I thought it would be free .... looking it up no such luck

Only had 3 cuppas yesterday which is better too

Either way a few syns didnt matter because when I stepped on the scales this morning ..... I had sts as last week! Yay! It is all that I wanted this week due to the very naughty weekend and I am very happy :D

xxxx

Thats great news Jess well done :D xxx

Friday 6th September

Breakfast: Museli (HEB) milk allowance (1/2 HEA) banana grapes and strawberries (SF)
Lunch: Salad (SF) with couscous (F) and some low fat feta (1/2 HEA)
Afternoon snacks: Mullerlight (F)
Dinner: Sunshine Pork (recipe on here) Slices of par-boiled new potatoes (F) and vine tomatoes (SF) across the bottom of an overnproof dish and sprinkle with garlic (SF) cook for 15 mins then place pork steak (F) on top and sprinkle with rosemary (F) cook for 25-40 mins. Going to have this with asparagus and more veg to make sure it is success express friendly.
Drinks: 4 cuppas (HEA 2)

I am also going for a cheeky drink after work but just having the one and going to have diet coke with a clear mixer (2.5 syns)

Evening snacks: I've got some yummy watermelon in the fridge if i need it :D

Total syns yesterday: 5
Total syns today: 2.5
Total weekly syns: 59/105

xxxx

Pretty much as planned :) except gonna add a few more syns!
I was starving at work so had one fox crinkle biscuit (2.5) then had 2 drinks (another 2.5) one wasn't enough ;)
And I've used a tiny bit of rapeseed oil to coat asparagus (1 syn as tiny bit)
So total syns for today: 8.5 they add up so quick!
Weekly syns: 65/105 - 40 to last the weekend
xxxx

Back