JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Lookin good :)

What do you mean by weekly syns?

Thanks hun

Just i use flexible syns so I can have more at weekends so i total them up over the week too. So if we can have 15 a day we can have 105 a week :) Although as i'm only doing 6 days this week (as i was off plan Monday) its come to 90

xxxx

Woop I managed to fill up on the grapes and strawberries so managed to not have my alpen, therefore 24 syns for today and 38 for week .... just got to avoid more poppadoms tonight!

xxxx

I couldn't resist 2 more poppadom :/ so +4 = 28 syns day; 42 week

So worth it though :)

Friday 13 September

EE day

Breakfast: 2 alpen light (HEB); banana (SF)
Lunch: Jacket potato (F) not sure what toppings yet ....
Dinner: Think we are taking the nephew to McDonalds so I'll either have a mcdonalds salad or a subway salad
Snacks: Mullerlight (F) and Hoops and Crosses (4.5)
HEA: 4 cups of tea, or I might have to syn my tea if I have cheese today or vice versa

So think there will be a few syns, but going to keep as low as possible - got to keep it in the 15

xxxx

EE day

Breakfast: 2 alpen light (HEB); banana (SF)
Lunch: Jacket potato (F) not sure what toppings yet ....
Dinner: Think we are taking the nephew to McDonalds so I'll either have a mcdonalds salad or a subway salad
Snacks: Mullerlight (F) and Hoops and Crosses (4.5)
HEA: 4 cups of tea, or I might have to syn my tea if I have cheese today or vice versa

So think there will be a few syns, but going to keep as low as possible - got to keep it in the 15

xxxx

Slight change of plan .... going for a Green day (never done one of these before)

So for lunch i'm having a jacket potato with beans and some cheese (HEA)
Then if i have cheese on my salad tonight i will syn the teas i have - but if not then i wont :)

Simples (i think)

xxxx

Ah so if you can have 15 syns a day..thats 105 a week? and you use them however?

It's confusing lol

Ah so if you can have 15 syns a day..thats 105 a week? and you use them however?

It's confusing lol

Yeah pretty much (someone please correct me if i am wrong) but you can have up to 15 syns a day, but obviously sometimes we go out for a treat etc so can have flexible syns. So if i had 15 every day thats 105, but i could have none all week then have 105 on sat! but would have to eat a lot haha

xxxx

Okay I went for an EE day in the end as didn't have more tea or cheese or hebs but totalled about 35 syns :/
That totals it up to 87 leaving me 3 until Monday :/

But we did have our nephew staying and we had a wonderful night so not feeling too bad about it! Going to try and not go over the syns too much rest of weekend but weekends arent my strong point xxxx

Ah that make sense. The flexible syns one is gd.

When is your weigh in?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weighed in this morning. Lost 1lb which is ok considering its * week and all the rubbish we ate last night xxxx

Yay 1lbs a 1lb well done :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I weighed in this morning to see if the weekend had had any drastic effect on my weight, and nope lost another lb! :D Now sitting at 11st 5lbs (just 1lb over my old scales woop)

Determined to lose another lb by Saturday! I had healthy meals at weekend but lots of chocolate so determined to not binge any more this week

Monday 16th September
Plan: EE

Breakfast: Strawberries, Grapes and a Banana (SF)
Lunch: Jacket potato (F) Homemade bolognaise from Saturday Night (F)
Snacks: Hoops and Crosses (4.5 syns) Orange (SF) and Mullerlight (F)
Dinner: Cod loin (F) SW chips (F) Mushy peas (SF) and sweetcorn (SF)
Drinks: Lots of sugarfree squash and water (F) and probably 4 cups of tea for my HEA

I did have museli with me for my HEB but left my bowl at home, so i might have an alpen light as my HEB if i'm hungry later
Total syns : 4.5/15
Weekly syns : 4.5/105

Great stuff. Food looks good :)

All has gone to plan but I felt a bit light headed earlier and had a party ring (28 cals so putting at 1.5 syns)
Total today: 6/15 syns
Might have my last cuppa and my HEB Alpen bar now :)

xxxx

Tuesday 17th September
EE

PLAN
Breakfast: Museli (HEB) with dash of milk (1/4 HEA) Banana Grapes and Strawberries (SF)
Lunch: Smiley jacket potato (F) and nume baked beans (F) no superfree with me except an orange which i'm going to have as an afternoon snack
Dinner: Smash Chicken (F) Sweet potato wedges (F) Asparagus (SF) and courgettes (SF)
Snacks: Hoops and Crosses (4.5 syns) Mullerlight (F)
Drinks: Lots of water and 3 cups of tea (HEA)

Gym sesh tonight for about an hour as we have to get home so James can play on GTAV ;)
xxxx

On plan again :D gonna add an 2 extra syns as used a tiny bit of rapeseed oil on asparagus
Didnt have mullerlight but had an orange and a banana :)
6.5/15 syns
12.5/105

Back