JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Hey Jess :) hope you've had a good weekend? I am off on my holiday tomorrow (so excited!!!) I have put one pound on this week which was fully expected and I just hope that I can do some damage limitation whilst away.. I have changed my stats today and have decided to aim for 10st (I have never been that weight as an adult!!) so I hope I can get there by the end of the year :D

Xx

Hiya ladies :) I've been a bit naughty over the weekend so didn't want to try and figure out the syns ;) I have however been better than usual. On Friday night I stayed on plan and the sunshine pork was delicious! Sat morning we went out for a damons breakfast and I had: 2 poached eggs, beans, 1 slice of brown toast and butter, 1 drop pancake plain, and herby potatoes (the potatoes being big syns I think). Then I made a rogan josh for dinner which was sw friendly (5 syns) which was amazing, but I had a cheeky naan and half a chocolate caramel bun and half a bottle of red wine! Hehe. Then yesterday I had scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast (on plan) then had a tuna sandwich (would have to syn the bread as already had HEB) then made pulled pork sw friendly from scratch with a homemade BBQ sauce (I'm assuming a few syns though) with free wedges and sw coleslaw (a couple of syns) then half the other chocolate caramel cake.

So yes weekend was amazing but despite our best efforts we cannot seem to stay within the syns! ;)

Are you excited for hol Nic? And 1lb is good. And just enjoy your hol it won't make too big a difference in the long term :)
10st is my aim too - we can do this!
Although I feel further away from my aim ATM as we bought some digital fat analyser scales which put me at 11st 7lbs - but I guess that even if that's correct I've still lost the same just started off heavier

xxxx

Ooh that sounds like a yummy weekend! Well done for keeping so many meals on plan though - it might not have been a perfect weekends for syns, but it could have been much worse! And you had an amazing weekend, so that's the most important thing. xx

After being treated to Afternoon tea and a spa (birthday voucher from sister in law) I ruled yesterday as another off day. Unfortunately having too many and determined to get back on it.
So I'm gonna treat this as a Tuesday to Sunday week with a max of 90 syns

Plan for today: Original/Red day or Success Express (will be both of these)
Breakfast: HEB museli 1/2 HEA milk Grapes Strawberries and Banana (SF)
Lunch: Salad (SF) with chicken (F) and some weightwatchers cheese (1/2 HEA)
Snacks: Mullerlight (F) and some hoops and crosses (4.5 syns - having these as going to gym so need a bit more food)
Post-gym: 4 walnut halves (4 syns)
Dinner: Stirfry - veg pack (SF) with chicken (F) and balsamic vinegar (F)

Total syns: 8.5
Weekly total: 8.5/90

xxxx

After being treated to Afternoon tea and a spa (birthday voucher from sister in law) I ruled yesterday as another off day. Unfortunately having too many and determined to get back on it.
So I'm gonna treat this as a Tuesday to Sunday week with a max of 90 syns

Plan for today: Original/Red day or Success Express (will be both of these)
Breakfast: HEB museli 1/2 HEA milk Grapes Strawberries and Banana (SF)
Lunch: Salad (SF) with chicken (F) and some weightwatchers cheese (1/2 HEA)
Snacks: Mullerlight (F) and some hoops and crosses (4.5 syns - having these as going to gym so need a bit more food)
Post-gym: 4 walnut halves (4 syns)
Dinner: Stirfry - veg pack (SF) with chicken (F) and balsamic vinegar (F)

Total syns: 8.5
Weekly total: 8.5/90

xxxx

All sounds great Tuesday to sunday week sounds like a good way of doing some damage limitation :) xxx

Hiya ladies :) I've been a bit naughty over the weekend so didn't want to try and figure out the syns ;) I have however been better than usual. On Friday night I stayed on plan and the sunshine pork was delicious! Sat morning we went out for a damons breakfast and I had: 2 poached eggs, beans, 1 slice of brown toast and butter, 1 drop pancake plain, and herby potatoes (the potatoes being big syns I think). Then I made a rogan josh for dinner which was sw friendly (5 syns) which was amazing, but I had a cheeky naan and half a chocolate caramel bun and half a bottle of red wine! Hehe. Then yesterday I had scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast (on plan) then had a tuna sandwich (would have to syn the bread as already had HEB) then made pulled pork sw friendly from scratch with a homemade BBQ sauce (I'm assuming a few syns though) with free wedges and sw coleslaw (a couple of syns) then half the other chocolate caramel cake.

So yes weekend was amazing but despite our best efforts we cannot seem to stay within the syns! ;)

Are you excited for hol Nic? And 1lb is good. And just enjoy your hol it won't make too big a difference in the long term :)
10st is my aim too - we can do this!
Although I feel further away from my aim ATM as we bought some digital fat analyser scales which put me at 11st 7lbs - but I guess that even if that's correct I've still lost the same just started off heavier

xxxx

Hey Jess :) just on our way to the airport! ! Excited! !!!!!!!

So when I return-we are on this challenge! ! By Christmas we could be at target :D

Have a good week xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh spa and afternoon tea sounds lovely. I'm sure you can still get a good result Tuesday-Sunday - today's food sounds fab. xx

I hope so! Thanks honey! :) xx

All sounds great Tuesday to sunday week sounds like a good way of doing some damage limitation :) xxx

Hey Jess :) just on our way to the airport! ! Excited! !!!!!!!

So when I return-we are on this challenge! ! By Christmas we could be at target :D

Have a good week xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks honey! Yes we will get to our 10st targets by christmas! I'll try and catch up a bit while you're away :) Have a wonderful time!! xxxx

Good morning :)
I was on plan yesterday so happy
I am going to add one more syn though as I had a tiny bit of beef jerkey and we had a tiny bit of some homemade sw BBQ sauce
I also had another mullerlight (F) and an Alpen light (heb2)
I kept to 4 cuppas so stayed within my HEA2 as well

Total syns yesterday: 9.5/15
Total weekly syns: 9.5/90

Wednesday 11th September

Plan for today
Breakfast: Museli (HEB) milk (1/2 HEA) strawberries grapes and banana (SF)
Lunch: Salad (SF) with weightwatchers cheese (1/2 HEA) and chicken (F)
Dinner: Turkey thatch (think the version I will make will be free) with veg (SF)
Drinks: water and cuppas (HEA)
Snacks: Peach (SF) mullerlight (f) and noughts and crosses crisps (4.5)

Hopefully can stick 4.5 syns today, will have my heb2 tonight if needs be
Daily syns: 4.5/15
Weekly syns: 14/90

xxxx

Just been shoopping on lunch break and got some sw bargains
69p for hoops and crosses; £1.09 for alpen light; and 3 mugshots for £1 - i am all stocked up for work :) I have written the syns or HEB on them and the sw mode i can have them on

xxxx

Heyy, thought id subscribe :)

Diary looks great :)

Super-organised snacking there my lovely!

And I have to ask - what's turkey thatch? xx

It is a turkey mince twist on shepherd's pie - it is from the sw website.
You fry turkey mince with leek for 4-5 minutes or until mince is a bit browned; then mix chicken gravy with carrot, sage, 2 tbsp mustard powder and simmer for 25 mins. Then top this by boiling potatoes and swede (which will make the topping) for 15-20 mins, drain and add vegetable stock and half an egg to this and mash. Take the mince mixture and top with mash. Cook fgor 30-40 minutes at 200degrees.

I'm hoping it is yummy :)

xxxx

Turkey thatch was very nice I would recommend - although swede takes soooo long to boil
Had some ww cheese on top so gonna just have one cuppa tonight and my choc orange Alpen heb2 :)
xxxx

Turkey thatch was very nice I would recommend - although swede takes soooo long to boil
Had some ww cheese on top so gonna just have one cuppa tonight and my choc orange Alpen heb2 :)
xxxx

Ooh sounds good. Will have to give that a try!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last night I felt exhausted, * week, so i forgo my alpen and cuppa and went to bed
Yesterday's syns: 4.5/15
Weekly syns: 14/90

Today's Plan: I think extra easy might be best today due to dinner
Breakfast: Banana Grapes Strawberries (SF) Alpen light (3 syns) and some alpen (as forgot museli) with milk (HEB) and (1/2 HEA) [I might not need the alpen, which would save me 3 syns and half my hea but will see]
Lunch: Leftover turkey thatch (F and SF)
Snacks: Peach (SF) and Hoops and Crosses (4.5 syns) Mullerlight (F)
Drinks: 2 cups of tea (HEA)
Dinner: My dad is coming to stay so a lamb rogan josh is in the slow cooker as we speak :D lamb (F) tomatoes (F) spices (F) Natural yoghurt (3 syns) Boiled rice (F) and Poppadom (2) ww naan (5.5) red wine (9 syns max)

Total syns for day: 27 :/ [Might be able to get down to 24]
Total syns for week: 41/90 [Might be able to get down to 38]

xxxx

Lookin good :)

What do you mean by weekly syns?

Back