JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Thursday 26 September

Breakfast: Granola (HEB) milk (HEA 1/4) banana (SF) and a chocolate biscuit :eek: 3 syns
Lunch: Sushi (2 syns to be safe) and a salad (SF)
Dinner: Syn free spag bol with extra veg (SF) and pasta (F)
Snacks: Orange (SF) Mullerlight (F) and Mug shot if needs be (F)
Drinks: 3 cuppas (4/4 HEA) and lots of water

Total syns: 5/15

xxxx

Thursday 26 September

Breakfast: Granola (HEB) milk (HEA 1/4) banana (SF) and a chocolate biscuit :eek: 3 syns
Lunch: Sushi (2 syns to be safe) and a salad (SF)
Dinner: Syn free spag bol with extra veg (SF) and pasta (F)
Snacks: Orange (SF) Mullerlight (F) and Mug shot if needs be (F)
Drinks: 3 cuppas (4/4 HEA) and lots of water

Total syns: 5/15

xxxx

Looking good jess! What granola do you use as your heb? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The new Dorset one :) I don't think it is classed as an official heb but I have enjoyed it and it hasn't effected my weight loss this week

xxxx

Weigh in: Lost 2lbs! Now 11st 3lbs! Just one stone away from my good BMI

Really chuffed :)

xxxx

Friday 27th September

Breakfast: Granola (HEB) Milk (1/4 HEA) Banana x2 (SF)
Lunch: Small jacket potato (1 syn because packaged) with tuna (F) and broccolli (SF)
Dinner: Chicken in homemade tomato basil sauce (F) sweet potato fries (F) with asparagus and peas (SF) 1 syn for any oil
Snacks: Orange (SF) but out of yoghurts so will have a mugshot if I am hungry (F)
I might have an evening snack of a small slice of banana cake (5 syns)
2 cuppas, 1 coffee (3/4 HEA)

Syns: 7 syns

:) Have a great Friday

Weigh in: Lost 2lbs! Now 11st 3lbs! Just one stone away from my good BMI

Really chuffed :)

xxxx

Thats great news Jess!!! What a great way to start the weekend :D Xx

The new Dorset one :) I don't think it is classed as an official heb but I have enjoyed it and it hasn't effected my weight loss this week

xxxx

Thanks Jess I shall look out for it, although I am really enjoying my porridge and berries this week-has kept me nicely full until lunch :D Xx

Hey Jess :) hope you've had a good weekend! Xx

Friday 27th September

Breakfast: Granola (HEB) Milk (1/4 HEA) Banana x2 (SF)
Lunch: Small jacket potato (1 syn because packaged) with tuna (F) and broccolli (SF)
Dinner: Chicken in homemade tomato basil sauce (F) sweet potato fries (F) with asparagus and peas (SF) 1 syn for any oil
Snacks: Orange (SF) but out of yoghurts so will have a mugshot if I am hungry (F)
I might have an evening snack of a small slice of banana cake (5 syns)
2 cuppas, 1 coffee (3/4 HEA)

Syns: 7 syns

:) Have a great Friday

haha evening meal turned into an indian takeaway, but thoroughly enjoyed it haha.

Best feeling ever this weekend - sorting through my wardrobe and getting into clothes I used to wear and having to give to charity half my wardrobe because it was too big! I love losing weight! The feeling almost makes me feel glad I put on weight so that I can appreciate my body changing so much now i'm losing it :) Does that make sense?

I also have updated my mini goals on my signature, please let me know what you think :)

xxxx

Hey Jess :) hope you've had a good weekend! Xx

Great weekend thank you honey, i hope you have too

xxxx

Monday 23rd September
Another EE week: I am finding that I enjoy it more and it works :)

Breakfast: Museli (HEB) some milk (1/4 HEA) banana and grapes (SF)
Lunch: Chicken tikka and couscous salad from Morrisons (as doing the food shop tonight) Gonna put 3 syns for it just incase, unless anyone knows the syns?
Snacks: Banana (SF) orange (SF) .... not sure what else
Dinner: Pasta (F) Chicken (F) SW bbq sauce (F) leeks (SF) and I might up the superfree with some veg on the side
Drinks: Lots of water, 3 hot drinks (3/4 HEA)

Will update syns later as not sure if I will have any more

xxxx

Update on Yesterday: I was hungry at work so had some hoops and crosses (4.5) and a banana (SF)
Then at night I had a v small slice of cake but was still a lot of syns so gonna put total day syns at 15/15 and that is probably generous
I need to come up with a way to do some damage control. Ideas would be very useful xxxx.

Tuesday 1st October (how is it October already?!?!)

Breakfast
Granola (HEB) milk (1/4 HEA) banana (SF) grapes (SF)missing the strawberries but so expensive ATM due to being out of season!

Lunch Jacket potato and beans (F) banana (SF) orange (S) I know I should have some veg but not sure what goes with beans!

Snack
Carrot sticks (SF) Cucumber (SF) and homemade hummus (F) my attempt at damage control

Dinner Tuna steak (F) boiled potatoes (F) peas (SF) and courgette (SF) balsamic vinegar dressing (F)

Drinks 3 hot drinks (3/4 HEA) and lots of water!!

I really hope this means I don't need to use syns. It also means if I am tempted by cake when I watch the British bak off tonight, which is very likely, I can have a slice of cake and not feel guilty :)

xxxx

It's crazy that it's October, isn't it! I can't believe it!

I usually get SF into my jacket spuds by putting some diced pepper, red onions and mushrooms through my baked beans with a splash of chilli sauce. Yum!

Your damage control snacks sound like a really good plan. If it was me I'd probably do red/green days rather than EE because it frees you up another HEXA/B you can use for snacks - usually keeps me full. And green days are sooooooo good for comfort food!

xx

Yep very crazy! I don't so much mind the dark nights but not keen on dark mornings.

Ooh yummy I'll do that next time I have it (already left for work today) thanks honey

I used to do red days and I lose weight with them well so I might go back to them :) Green days would work on a day like today well with what I'm eating so I might try them too! (Never tried one before cos the boy has meat in everything)
I'm liking the freedom on EE ATM but it's good to mix it up isn't it? :)

xxxx

Breakfast
Granola (HEB) milk (1/4 HEA) banana (SF) grapes (SF)missing the strawberries but so expensive ATM due to being out of season!

Lunch Jacket potato and beans (F) banana (SF) orange (S) I know I should have some veg but not sure what goes with beans!

Snack
Carrot sticks (SF) Cucumber (SF) and homemade hummus (F) my attempt at damage control

Dinner Tuna steak (F) boiled potatoes (F) peas (SF) and courgette (SF) balsamic vinegar dressing (F)

I really hope this means I don't need to use syns. It also means if I am tempted by cake when I watch the British bak off tonight, which is very likely, I can have a slice of cake and not feel guilty :)

xxxx

Hey Jess just thought of homemade coleslaw to up your superfree with a jacket and beans?

Xx

Hey Jess just thought of homemade coleslaw to up your superfree with a jacket and beans?

Xx

Fab idea!! Thanks hun, I didn't think of that :)

xxxx

Breakfast

Snack

xxxx

My attempt at damage control was successful :)

Dinner was the same except had corn on the cob instead of peas. I also watched bakeoff and had a small glass of 1% chocolate milk, instead of a coffee (rest of HEA) and a small kinder bar (3.5 syns).

We cooked with a tiny bit of rapeseed oil so I am going to put syns down as 4/15

Back