JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Exercise: 25 mins on treadmill (10 of those running); stepper for 10 minutes: 1000metres on rowing machine (about 6 minutes); 13 minutes on cross trainer; and some shoulder presses :) enjoyed my cardio session xxxx

Hey Jess! Hope you've had a good week, diary is looking great :D look forward to catching up and getting back on the sw wagon after an epic week :D xxx

Yay you're back! Did you have an amazing time? :) xxxx

Wednesday 18th September
Extra Easy

Breakfast: Museli (HEB) with dash of milk (1/4 HEA) banana grapes and strawberries (SF)
Lunch: Meeting my friend for lunch so will try and do some damage control but will probably be quite a few syns
Dinner: Again not 100% sure as going to the mum in laws but think we are having something chicken based
Snacks: Orange (SF) Mullerlight (F) and gonna try and replace my crisps with a mugshot if I need something

xxxx

Yay you're back! Did you have an amazing time? :) xxxx

Indeed I did!! :D it was epic, the only thing I will say is that next year I will be at my target weight and a tad more toned ;) its added to my motivation :D and also my bf wants to lose a couple of stone and tone up so we are in it together :)

Have a great day!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey lovely,

Food for today sounds good. And I'm sure you can get another lb off this week.

xx

Thanks honey, I hope so! Would love to lose 2! xxxx

Indeed I did!! :D it was epic, the only thing I will say is that next year I will be at my target weight and a tad more toned ;) its added to my motivation :D and also my bf wants to lose a couple of stone and tone up so we are in it together :)

Have a great day!

Xx

Ah great news about the boy wanting to join in. James and I do sw together and it makes such a difference, plus he drags me to the gym :)

You will definitely be at your target, your bigger 10st target ;), and more tones :)

xxxx

Wednesday 18th September
Extra Easy

Breakfast: Museli (HEB) with dash of milk (1/4 HEA) banana grapes and strawberries (SF)
Lunch: Meeting my friend for lunch so will try and do some damage control but will probably be quite a few syns
Dinner: Again not 100% sure as going to the mum in laws but think we are having something chicken based
Snacks: Orange (SF) Mullerlight (F) and gonna try and replace my crisps with a mugshot if I need something

xxxx

Update on lunch: I had a filter coffee with a bit of semi skinned milk, i'm assuming if i use some HEA then this is free?
Brown baguette (small) 7 syns? with prawns (F) smoked salmon (F) rocket (SF) and a little bit of creme fraiche (3 syns) I AVOIDED the crisps and meal deal even though it was only 20p more
For dinner: we have decided on jacket potato (F) chicken (F) and a nice salad (SF) i might be cheeky and have a tiny bit of flora light on the spud (1 syn)

Total syns today: 11/15
Weekly syns: 23.5/105

Hi there just came by to say HI and I'm subbing. I love looking through other members threads for inspiration to pick me up and give me ideas.

You look like your doing so well x

Hi there just came by to say HI and I'm subbing. I love looking through other members threads for inspiration to pick me up and give me ideas.

You look like your doing so well x

Thank you :) I agree it's so useful looking at other people's diaries and getting ideas

xxxx

Update on lunch: I had a filter coffee with a bit of semi skinned milk, i'm assuming if i use some HEA then this is free?
Brown baguette (small) 7 syns? with prawns (F) smoked salmon (F) rocket (SF) and a little bit of creme fraiche (3 syns) I AVOIDED the crisps and meal deal even though it was only 20p more
For dinner: we have decided on jacket potato (F) chicken (F) and a nice salad (SF) i might be cheeky and have a tiny bit of flora light on the spud (1 syn)

Total syns today: 11/15
Weekly syns: 23.5/105

Overall update on yesterday: I had some light mayo on the chicken (as was a bit dry) and some light butter; i also had an extra cuppa - so gonna be harsh and put down 15 syns for yesterday just to be sure

xxxx

Weekly syns so far: 27.5/105

Thursday 19th September
UPDATE

Breakfast: Museli (HEB) Milk (1/4 HEA) Banana Grapes and Strawberries (SF)
Lunch: Rainbow salad (SF) with ham (F)
Snacks: Mullerlight (F) and Orange (SF) Maybe hoops and crosses (4.5) and maybe a mugshot (F) as I am going to the gym so the carbs help!
Dinner: Chicken pasta - chicken (F) wholemeal pasta (F) passata (F) tomatoes (SF) onion (SF) garlic (SF) peppers (SF) mushroom (SF) spices (F)
Drinks: Lots of water, and 3 cups of tea :)

Don't see any reason why I can't stick to this, except I might want another cuppa :)
Max 5.5 syns; Min 0 syns (but unlikely haha)

xxxx

You're doing so good. wish i had your motivation lol

You're doing so good. wish i had your motivation lol

Aw thanks honey, but you're doing really well!I have to stay motivated because I lose weight slowly, but feel much better in myself so it is worth it :)

Weekly syns so far: 27.5/105

Thursday 19th September
UPDATE

Breakfast: Museli (HEB) Milk (1/4 HEA) Banana Grapes and Strawberries (SF)
Lunch: Rainbow salad (SF) with ham (F)
Snacks: Mullerlight (F) and Orange (SF) Maybe hoops and crosses (4.5) and maybe a mugshot (F) as I am going to the gym so the carbs help!
Dinner: Chicken pasta - chicken (F) wholemeal pasta (F) passata (F) tomatoes (SF) onion (SF) garlic (SF) peppers (SF) mushroom (SF) spices (F)
Drinks: Lots of water, and 3 cups of tea :)

Don't see any reason why I can't stick to this, except I might want another cuppa :)
Max 5.5 syns; Min 0 syns (but unlikely haha)

xxxx

I NEEDED the crisps (4.5 syns) and one chocolate eclair (1.5 syns) so total syns today will probably be: 7 syns (I can deal with that)

I NEEDED the crisps (4.5 syns) and one chocolate eclair (1.5 syns) so total syns today will probably be: 7 syns (I can deal with that)

I didn't have the extra cuppa :) so 6 syns for yesterday
Weekly syns: 33.5/105

Friday 20th September

Feeling a bit down this morning guys could do with some cheering up .... I have stayed on plan all week and took a sneaky look at the scales this morning (official weigh in tomorrow morning) and I have maintained :/ Feel really unmotivated as I felt like for once I was losing weight. I know I am being a bit silly because I only started back on plan on Monday so only had 4 days of it but I really wanted to lose 2lbs and i don't see how that is going to show tomorrow morning now :(

Today's plan: EE
Breakfast: Museli (HEB) milk (1/4 HEA) grapes strawberries banana and orange (SF)
Lunch: Salad (SF) with tuna (F) and maybe some hoops and crosses (4.5 syns)
Afternoon snacks: Mullerlight (F) and i might go get some more fruit if i feel hungry
Dinner: Not sure yet as the motherinlaw is staying for the weekend, but it is going to be a no syn meal
Drinks: Gonna have my 3ltrs of water, and 3 cuppas

xxxx

Friday 20th September

Feeling a bit down this morning guys could do with some cheering up .... I have stayed on plan all week and took a sneaky look at the scales this morning (official weigh in tomorrow morning) and I have maintained :/ Feel really unmotivated as I felt like for once I was losing weight. I know I am being a bit silly because I only started back on plan on Monday so only had 4 days of it but I really wanted to lose 2lbs and i don't see how that is going to show tomorrow morning now :(

Breakfast: Museli (HEB) milk (1/4 HEA) grapes strawberries banana and orange (SF)
Afternoon snacks: Mullerlight (F) and i might go get some more fruit if i feel hungry
Dinner: Not sure yet as the motherinlaw is staying for the weekend, but it is going to be a no syn meal

xxxx

Have you done all ee days? I never lose on ee doesnt suit me. I have to do original days to get anywhere with losing weight. Looks a really good menu though. Hopefully by the time you get to wi you will have a loss on the scales, sometimes sp's dont do us any favours x

Friday 20th September

xxxx

Oh Jess! Im sorry you are feeling down today. . But like you said to me before, even though you may not be losing like you hoped, you are still having a massive positive effect on all of your healthier habits (both mentally and physically) plus try and look at the targets you are setting yourself as aiming to lose 2 pounds from monday to Saturday seems like a lot to me and maybe try setting a mini goal that shows you being a little kinder to yourself. I am certain that you will have a loss next week if you continue you the way you have been this week.

One thing I am going to get into this week is making soup, im not sure how you feel about having soup? Now it is getting cooler I am moving away from salad and beefing up my veg intake by making lovely soups!! Also hoping that will boost my losses too..

Be kind to yourself today, if you fancy a little treat-then have it. Don't deprive yourself as you may just feel worse in the end..

Tomorrow is a new day!

Xx

Have you done all ee days? I never lose on ee doesnt suit me. I have to do original days to get anywhere with losing weight. Looks a really good menu though. Hopefully by the time you get to wi you will have a loss on the scales, sometimes sp's dont do us any favours x

Yep! Previously I have done original and success express and tend to lose on them so if i mantain tomorrow i might go back to original, although i might try EE for one more week.

Nope they don't :( knew i should have waited. I'm going to be super good today though so will hopefully show tomorrow

Back