JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Naughty treats have happened! 1 pistacio cookie, 1 wispa gold & 1 eat natural bar (looking at nearly 600 cals hehe) but I don't care because it has helped!

xxxx

Sometimes.... we just have to deal with being a woman..... :eek: even if it means choccie

Sometimes.... we just have to deal with being a woman..... :eek: even if it means choccie

Haha which isn't such a bad thing ;) I'm sure one day a month of chocolate masses won't harm :p xxxx

I can normally tell when i'm due on coz all I want to do is EAT like a deeeeeemon! Hope you feel better soon babycakes, x

You see I do too but today is day one and the worse by far for me so I'm allowed chocs today ;) ignore the fact I've got naughty food planned all weekend for James' birthday. I have got a PT session tues though so the extra calories will be shredded off ;) xxxx.

You see I do too but today is day one and the worse by far for me so I'm allowed chocs today ;) ignore the fact I've got naughty food planned all weekend for James' birthday. I have got a PT session tues though so the extra calories will be shredded off ;) xxxx.

Burn baby burn...... burn those calories off ..... like a calorie burning machine :character00115: :whacky068: :bliss: :character00116: let the pt get the whip out :whip: but don't forget to stay hydrated:7834: 'cos its awful hot my dear :D

Burn baby burn...... burn those calories off ..... like a calorie burning machine :character00115: :whacky068: :bliss: :character00116: let the pt get the whip out :whip: but don't forget to stay hydrated:7834: 'cos its awful hot my dear :D

Haha ;)

Weigh in after 4 days on plan and -1lb :) it will go back on this weekend but I'll get on it again next week!

Have a good one everyone! xxxx

Enjoy your weekend honey xx

Happy Monday Jess xx

Hello oh gorgeous one!
There's so much to catch up on...I've read it all but I can't remember when I last posted...so...

WOOP for wonderful benidorm girlie fun and eve bigger WOOP for being a little naughty and off plan afterward and only having a 4lbs gain (super jealous right now!!)

Woo woo for mini granny g! What an epic loss in her first week! So cute the two of you being so similar in height/weight and good motivators for each other! When I'm a granny I know I'll just want to be scoffing the cakes all day!

Your weekend away sounds super cute! It is any occasion or just because?!

Hope James has had a wonderful bday! Loved the fb pics, looks like you've had loads of fun! :)

I'm thinking of joining a London Gym when I move (stupidly expense but maybe it will encourage me to go?!) but I'm only going if they have a kb class! I just loved it the one time I did it, so defo want to get that on the exercise agenda!

Haha poor James and his late night kitchen adventures! If have likely thrown a strop and just said I'd make my own...in fact, rob and I eat together so rarely that I do always make my own! But he has epic man portions of all sorts of good stuff (healthy and not) and if I eat with him I just try to keep up, not good!

Urghh I'm so sorry to hear you've been in so much pain the last few days....i have the implant the same as Lil and 100% love it. Lasts 3 years...mine comes to an end in nov and I'm defo going in for another! :)

Xxxxx

Hope you had such a fun weekend lady and that James had a super fabulous time! Happy Birthday Mr. Jessy :) xxx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw thanks sweetheart :) he had a really good one, we both did! xxxx

Hello oh gorgeous one! There's so much to catch up on...I've read it all but I can't remember when I last posted...so... WOOP for wonderful benidorm girlie fun and eve bigger WOOP for being a little naughty and off plan afterward and only having a 4lbs gain (super jealous right now!!) Woo woo for mini granny g! What an epic loss in her first week! So cute the two of you being so similar in height/weight and good motivators for each other! When I'm a granny I know I'll just want to be scoffing the cakes all day! Your weekend away sounds super cute! It is any occasion or just because?! Hope James has had a wonderful bday! Loved the fb pics, looks like you've had loads of fun! :) I'm thinking of joining a London Gym when I move (stupidly expense but maybe it will encourage me to go?!) but I'm only going if they have a kb class! I just loved it the one time I did it, so defo want to get that on the exercise agenda! Haha poor James and his late night kitchen adventures! If have likely thrown a strop and just said I'd make my own...in fact, rob and I eat together so rarely that I do always make my own! But he has epic man portions of all sorts of good stuff (healthy and not) and if I eat with him I just try to keep up, not good! Urghh I'm so sorry to hear you've been in so much pain the last few days....i have the implant the same as Lil and 100% love it. Lasts 3 years...mine comes to an end in nov and I'm defo going in for another! :) Xxxxx

Ah mrs it is lovely to have you back :D

I was lucky with the gain but I think because of exercise it would take a lot for me to put on more than that now which is great and I think it must be the little healthy changes that keep it off.

Hehe my grandma, mama, has always fed me with the most delicious chocolate cake and cheese scones! But all in moderation now ;) My mama loves her gin hehe so that's her treat! She doesn't want to do it so much as a lifestyle but wants to lose the weight and then just eat a bit healthier. She only wants to lose another 13.5lbs :).

It's just because! We can't really afford a summer hol and definitely not in August so I thought a nice uk seaside hol :)

James had a great birthday thank you :D lots of food and drink ;)

I think you would enjoy it! And yes KB classes are so so good I love them! Although as long as they have the equipment, which they will, you can do mini KB circuits!

Haha we have to cook together really as we are on the same gym fitness journey and have lost te weight together. Plus it's easy for us as we get in the same time by about an hour.

I'm definitely considering something! Going to make a Dr appointment!

xxxx

Morning beauties :)

I weighed in yesterday and had kept my lb off :D despite copious amounts of booze and food! So very happy! Would really like another off this week as got a weekend in Newcastle where some naughties shall inevitably be consumed!

We had a lovely weekend for James' birthday! I went to M&S Fri and bought lots of chocolatey goodies so we had them over the weekend, a meal at a smoked meat restaurant (wow) on sat followed by lots of rum!, a BBQ Sunday, and a big breakfast out yesterday followed by a trip to Meadowhall to buy my boy an Xbox One. He was very excited - like a small child :) love it when he is so giddy like that. Boys and their toys eh ;) Tbf I didn't buy it all! He traded his old one in and some games and he put his bday money in and I paid the rest. Lots of peace now for me ;).

Went back to the gym last night for bootcamp which was fab as always. Hannah mixed it up a bit which made it good. I'm definitely improving my form on a number of exercises so very pleased. Also got a PT session tonight so going to ache like mad tomorrow!

After the gym last night I had said we would have a KFC but we were good and had a dinner of steak, mushrooms, tomatoes, asparagus and broccoli! Delicious!

So back on it ladies for the week at least!

B: 2 boiled eggs, baby spinach, smoked salmon

S: Banana

L: Tuna salad

S: Nuts, 2 rice cakes, Strawbs & Grapes, Peach

Pre gym: Banana

D: Turkey stirfry

Have a good Tuesday! I'll catch up this afternoon as got a very busy morning!

xxxx

oooh sounds like you had a fun packed weekend gorgeous girl, I got on the scales for my sunday weigh in and guess what.............. 2lbs off! I'm back on it like a rocket (as usual as it starts!) I'd love some help on my threads from some of your lovely girlies if they dont mind as when i started before they really helped keep me on track and of course, all the amazing support and lovely words i get from my beautiful friend YOU!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw the weekend sounds fabulous honey! Have to laugh at James and his new toy! That would be Simon with a guitar or some other piece of musical equipment! Men are such kids at heart! Well done for getting straight back to the gym last night and not having a KFC! Wow! Serious NSV! I probably would have finished the weekend off with that! Like my synful chinese at the end of my birthday week! I'm sure your healthy delish meal was much more satisfying though! Food day is looking good and very filling! Just what you need i'd imagine! Have a good one xx

Awww so glad you had such a fab weekend and amazing news about the 1lb loss! Just shows how you can still have a great time and not have an awful result at the scales!

Our meal plans are quite similar today... up until dinner anyway! (Fish and chips for me... turkey stir fry for you... ;))

Loving the positivity too Jess! I've a feeling it's going to be a great week :) xx

oooh sounds like you had a fun packed weekend gorgeous girl, I got on the scales for my sunday weigh in and guess what.............. 2lbs off! I'm back on it like a rocket (as usual as it starts!) I'd love some help on my threads from some of your lovely girlies if they dont mind as when i started before they really helped keep me on track and of course, all the amazing support and lovely words i get from my beautiful friend YOU!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay well done you :D

I think a lot of people are silver diary members which is why you cannot write on their walls but look for those who aren't :) xxxx

Back