JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Aw the weekend sounds fabulous honey! Have to laugh at James and his new toy! That would be Simon with a guitar or some other piece of musical equipment! Men are such kids at heart! Well done for getting straight back to the gym last night and not having a KFC! Wow! Serious NSV! I probably would have finished the weekend off with that! Like my synful chinese at the end of my birthday week! I'm sure your healthy delish meal was much more satisfying though! Food day is looking good and very filling! Just what you need i'd imagine! Have a good one xx

I just didn't fancy anything greasy. And it was a learning curve not having carbs with the steak; there was no need!

I'm really full today after my breakfast and banana but I am sure once I start munching again ;)

and yes they are such kids :) he was super happy xxxx

Awww so glad you had such a fab weekend and amazing news about the 1lb loss! Just shows how you can still have a great time and not have an awful result at the scales!

Our meal plans are quite similar today... up until dinner anyway! (Fish and chips for me... turkey stir fry for you... ;))

Loving the positivity too Jess! I've a feeling it's going to be a great week :) xx

Thanks darling girl :)

Haha fish and chippy chips sound so much better ;)

I do too! Bring it on! :D xxxx

It's going to be a BRILLIANT week peeps, i can feel it in me waters! :scale::talk017:

And you should always listen to your waters ;)

What an awesome weekend!! Food wise and fun wise!! God steak is so good....mmm could totally eat a steak right now! Good luck with the pt sesh tonight gorg...you're defo back on it! :) xxx

It was delish! And PT session was great! :) xx

Turkey stirfry for tea was lovely - just cooked it with salt pepper chili flakes and a splash of soy and a splash of balsamic! Very fresh and healthy. And no need for noodles!

PT session was great. Supposedly I need to work on my back so that I have better core strength and then the rest will follow. So did lots of back work. Found out I've got tight hamstrings which is why I can find bent over exercises hard (ie deadlifts) - so need to warm up better. Loved it :)

Food all prepped for tomorrow so time for a nice shower and then geordie shore at 10!

Hope you're all having a good night xxxx

Phew sounds like a good session babes, my lunch is done for tomorrow and when I tasted it, I could have ate it there and then!! Will email you tomorrow gorgeous girl, love you millions! Xxx

Phew sounds like a good session babes, my lunch is done for tomorrow and when I tasted it, I could have ate it there and then!! Will email you tomorrow gorgeous girl, love you millions! Xxx

Yay I love that feeling! Really helps keep you on track! I'm interviewing all day tomorrow so you might catch me more easily on here ;) Love you too xxxx

Turkey stirfry for tea was lovely - just cooked it with salt pepper chili flakes and a splash of soy and a splash of balsamic! Very fresh and healthy. And no need for noodles! PT session was great. Supposedly I need to work on my back so that I have better core strength and then the rest will follow. So did lots of back work. Found out I've got tight hamstrings which is why I can find bent over exercises hard (ie deadlifts) - so need to warm up better. Loved it :) Food all prepped for tomorrow so time for a nice shower and then geordie shore at 10! Hope you're all having a good night xxxx

Loving the sound of alllll of this!!

It's really quite fascinating learning more about your body and how it works and how it all fits together and which parts affect others don't you think?!
I have uber amounts of back fat, so if you find any killer lifts that sort that out, be sure to let me know!

The turkey is so yum! I've got chicken tonight which I'll do with balsamic too...but my precious paprika is already packed away so a squirt of BBQ sauce will have to suffice to go with it!

Have a fab day of interviews huni! Xxxx

Hehe love my Jessy, to me her accent isn't a strong as theirs on Geordie Shore, and plus she's soooo amazingly wonderful, we've been friends for about 3 (maybe 4) years and i wouldnt be without her.
:hug99:

Turkey stirfry was so good in this weather!

Haha nope don't have a strong accent at all. Unless I'm at home then it does come out more. Certain words though ;) or when I'm drunk lol.

Absolutely knackered! Interviewing is hard work! 6 down, 2 tomorrow then final decisions. Trying to persuade James that we should go for a drink in the sunshine after work so hoping we do :)

Eats so far have been good though:
B: Pineapple, Grapes, Strawbs
S: Banana
L: 2 boiled eggs in salad, Nuts, 2 rice cakes
S: Banana and a small bit of brownie as I flagged this afternoon (wasn't worth it taste wise but it picked my blood sugar up)
D: Chili with lots of veg :)

Had a fab snack last night: Ricecake with teaspoon of Nutella and banana! Nom!

Everyone having a good day?

Happy hump day! xxxx

Hehe love my Jessy, to me her accent isn't a strong as theirs on Geordie Shore, and plus she's soooo amazingly wonderful, we've been friends for about 3 (maybe 4) years and i wouldnt be without her. :hug99:

Awww :) <3 xxxx

That's how much I love you (plus loads more!)
Oooh rice cake and Nutella sounds divine! Ian's just doing our risotto and it smells yummy, I might even have a cheeky small cider seeing as it's Wednesday and the sun is still shining! Xx

That's how much I love you (plus loads more!) Oooh rice cake and Nutella sounds divine! Ian's just doing our risotto and it smells yummy, I might even have a cheeky small cider seeing as it's Wednesday and the sun is still shining! Xx

Was the risotto good? :) xx

Mmm now that sounds like my kind of snack...choccie banana yummmmm! Did you end up going for a drink in the sun?! Hope those interviews aren't too bad today! It's almost the weekend! :) Xxxx

It's delicious :) and low cal and not that bad for you ;)

We ended up buying some beers in and having them :) it was going to be in the garden but I fell asleep for a bit when we got in haha.

Only 2 left then it's decision time! And yay the week has felt so long! (Even though had Monday off) xxxx

Morning lovelies :)

Last night I had 2 bottles of lager and a few choc rice cakes. So nothing too synful. Scales are showing a gain from tues though of a lb but I think it could be related to the work out I did because my fat % has gone down. I shouldn't have scale hopped anyway ;)

Last bit of interviewing today and then it's an afternoon of getting on top of everything else! Got KB class tonight though so looking forward to that! And James' mum is staying over so will be nice to chin wag with her!

Eats for today:
B: Banana, rice cake
S: Pineapple, Strawbs, Grapes
L: Leftover chilli with salad
S: Nuts
D: Leftover sausage casserole (defrosted) with lot of veg

Happy Friday Eve lovelies! xxxx

Back