JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

I always tell members at our group all the halves add up! Because I weigh or do certs so am always there! And the second week often disappoints people because they have super first weeks because of water and drastic changes but it will all balance out for her and she'll be flying along! Weekend sounds like so much fun! And exciting! xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah that is what I told her but I think it is a hard thing to understand at first but she will keep at it :) she has a month until her 80th and she is pretty determined!

xxxx

What a lovely weekend you have planned!! I went to uni in the toon and have only been back once since graduation, the year after! :eek:

My bro went to uni there too and got a new job recently in Gateshead so is moving back up. Will need to plan a little trip to visit him :)

Great news re body fat percentage even if scales aren't playing ball. Do your home scales measure fat percentage or do you do that at the gym?! xx

Terrible, get yourself up there missy. We should co-ordinate our visit when you go and see your brother :)

Our scales show it honey. Not particularly accurately perhaps but a change in them is accurate enough :) xxxx

Wow what a great weekend xx

Have an awesome weekend Jessy - looking at venues is so much fun :)

Another fan of Newcastle, am a little jell of you I have to say! haha

OH took me there for my bday a few years ago (he also studied there) and we had the best time x

Oops +2lbs :0 +lb has been showing all week so I'm hoping that is muscle but the other lb is from an indulgent weekend of lots of cake wine and chips!

But back on it (mainly) today. I say mainly as we have a pizza that needs eating. But as that will be after bootcamp it shouldn't be too harmful. I'm hoping for a good week though as for once we have no weekend plans so we are actually going to have a weekend on plan! The only thing in my way this week is Friday night when we are going out for a colleagues leaving do. Really want 3lbs off this week as want to be in the 9s asap!

So if I come on and plead and beg to be naughty say no! ;)

Little update on my weekend: it was lovely :) beautiful sunshine, had a lovely time with my mum - lots of wine chatting and catching up! Also saw my dad and the little ones and omg how cute. We had bought John a wii and I was teaching him how to use it and he loved it and was so good! I'm always a bit careful with kids and video games but I think the wii is a good compromise :) He also showed us his bike and was fab - love him. And little Lucy was all cuddles and smiles and giggles - absolutely lovely. We also saw my grandma and had a lovely day out in her gorgeous garden yesterday catching up :) she's looking fab!

Wedding venes! Well! The last place that I rather liked - James loved the outside but not the inside. I was so glad he said that as my family adored it but it didn't give me butterflies? We also saw a venue which was nice but not the one. We also saw a gorgeous hotel and wowee it was so posh and the rooms were lovely and James LOVED it. So a definite contender. We want to see a few more as the ones we have seen have been rather distinct but we are decided on: we want a hotel - not a chain hotel but the ease of people staying is so important, city centre location is key, it has to have a wow factor, ideally there is a nice outside bit but that isn't necessarily a priority anymore. I really want everyone inside dancing and chatting so I don't know if a gorgeous outside might detract from that!

Hope you all had lovely weekends. I will do the diary rounds xxxx.

How exciting Jessy, so nice to have a look around and narrow down what it is and what you arent looking for. Have you got anymore on the cards to check out?

Morning Jess.... Oooo...... weekend sounds delightful..... you'll soon zap those pounds off oh fit one xx

How exciting Jessy, so nice to have a look around and narrow down what it is and what you arent looking for. Have you got anymore on the cards to check out?

It really is exciting isn't it?! We are definitely going to check out a few more next time we are in Newcastle in a few weeks time! Just got to make some appointments :) xx

Heeeelllooo gorgeous, sounds like a fab weekend! Will have to have a catch up coffee soon. xxxxxxxxxxxx

It's now in the diary ;) xxxx

Happy tuesday jess xx

Hello honey! Sounds like you had such a lovely weekend full of family and wedding! What better! Love hearing about little lucy! Just reminds me of when ava was so much littler! Now she's a brat, haha! Hope you.managed to get back on it despite the pizzas! I'm being a naughty so and so but I've just come to terms with it being that way until I am home from Paris! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awww Jess, how amazing! Have you given much thought to dress shopping yet?! I loved going with my pal! We're actually going bridesmaid dress shopping on Thurs eve and I can't wait! xx

Hey honey. Nope not yet it's too early! I've got just under 2 years so I won't start looking for my dress for at least another 8 months I think. I want to be a lot slimmer and toned by then before I try any on!

Ooh bridesmaid shopping! That will be fun! When's the wedding again? xxxx

Hello honey! Sounds like you had such a lovely weekend full of family and wedding! What better! Love hearing about little lucy! Just reminds me of when ava was so much littler! Now she's a brat, haha! Hope you.managed to get back on it despite the pizzas! I'm being a naughty so and so but I've just come to terms with it being that way until I am home from Paris! Xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi darling! It really was a lovely weekend! I love toddlers and young kids rather than babies but she is adorable and ever such a happy bairn. Haha yes they can be brats can't they ;) love them though.

Yes the pizza was the only naughty, along with a mini Milky Way, to pass my lips yesterday!

I wouldn't worry about it honey. Just enjoy this week and Paris and then lose the weight after!

xxxx.

Back