JessyG's food diary - positive and determined to shift the bulge

Thank you lovely :) and yes hardest thing but I loved him so much and didn't want to lose him so I had to tell him. I was oblivious tbh about how I looked until we had that discussion!

Yes now very happily engaged and happier than ever I think! and thank you :) do you have a pic of yours? xxxx

So lovely that you have a happy ending :) its easier to bury our head in the sand than face that mirror!
I feel I've already read it somewhere but get confused- when's the big day?
Here is mine though its in need of a clean! Had it almost 5 years now and I think I may need to have it resized as it keeps almost falling off! Xx

Attachments

• 1424793104853.jpg
    1424793104853.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 35
So lovely that you have a happy ending :) its easier to bury our head in the sand than face that mirror! I feel I've already read it somewhere but get confused- when's the big day? Here is mine though its in need of a clean! Had it almost 5 years now and I think I may need to have it resized as it keeps almost falling off! Xx

That's gorgeous too! I could spend all day looking at diamonds! I'm always getting distracted looking at mine or someone else's engagement ring!!! X

So lovely that you have a happy ending :) its easier to bury our head in the sand than face that mirror!
I feel I've already read it somewhere but get confused- when's the big day?
Here is mine though its in need of a clean! Had it almost 5 years now and I think I may need to have it resized as it keeps almost falling off! Xx

That's gorgeous :) mine is a bit big too! Get it resized lovely!

Mine is 4th June 2016 :) yours? xxxx

We chose that day when we thought we wanted to honeymoon in the Caribbean so it would avoid the rainy season, but now that we've decided on Hawaii it isn't so necessary... Im a b*gger for second guessing my choices!! Xxxx

It's a nice season though! I was always going for either a may or June wedding :) Plus you've got your venue and photographer xxxx

It's a nice season though! I was always going for either a may or June wedding :) Plus you've got your venue and photographer xxxx

Yeah, they're all pretty flexible if we want to move it by a few weeks though :) we're going to wait and see what the flight prices are like for our dates and if they're ok we'll stick but it not then we'll change xxx

Have you thought anymore about your honeymoon yet???

We chose that day when we thought we wanted to honeymoon in the Caribbean so it would avoid the rainy season, but now that we've decided on Hawaii it isn't so necessary... Im a b*gger for second guessing my choices!! Xxxx

We wanted to go to the caribbean for our honeymoon, so we got married in Nov 2009 and went in March 2011 as that gave us time to save up and the weather was AMAZING!!!
xxx

That's gorgeous :) mine is a bit big too! Get it resized lovely!

Mine is 4th June 2016 :) yours? xxxx

Thanks! I think I will. I'm having a wedding ring made so will speak to the jeweller!
12th June 2015! Eek getting a bit close now lol.
Love the sound of these honeymoons & abroad weddings- I'd love to go to Hawaii!
OH has booked Paris and a surprise for ours so will have to wait & see.. Xx

Yeah, they're all pretty flexible if we want to move it by a few weeks though :) we're going to wait and see what the flight prices are like for our dates and if they're ok we'll stick but it not then we'll change xxx

Have you thought anymore about your honeymoon yet???

That's good :)

A little - we are thinking maybe to go for a luxury Greek holiday (our fave place) and then do USA summer after xxxx

Wow Jess what a brave thing to do! And here you guys are planning a wedding now! Pays to speak up! The transformation in you guys is ridiculous!!!! Seriously wow!

I loved him too much not to. Sounds so mean but I had to and I'm glad I did. He's the best thing to ever happen to me. Thanks chick xxxx.

Thanks! I think I will. I'm having a wedding ring made so will speak to the jeweller!
12th June 2015! Eek getting a bit close now lol.
Love the sound of these honeymoons & abroad weddings- I'd love to go to Hawaii!
OH has booked Paris and a surprise for ours so will have to wait & see.. Xx

Ooh lucky lady getting your ring made :) and yes getting close! You all organised?

Aw thats so lovely xxxx

Ooh lucky lady getting your ring made :) and yes getting close! You all organised?

Aw thats so lovely xxxx

Its surprisingly well priced to have one made! As my diamond is on a twist it was awkward to find one off the shelf that fitted properly. I went to a local jeweller and he's fab.
Ermmm define organised lol. I think so.. I have a list anyway haha! X

Back