jet's take on a diary !!!

thank you vick's , jaqy's gave me a almighty kick where it hurts lol .............

why what you been doing? ooh and look at you a stone lost!

vick's ive been toying with the diary thing and jaqy's made me realise why not get my backside into gear so i did !!

and thanks for praise on my stone !!

sarah i did praise him but still had to remind him to put in sweetener and not sugar like my mum did for him (my lovley mum made him some when he stopped one weekend and he is hooked ,so i bought him scotts porridge oats yum yum )

Good morning Jet, hope you are bright and bushy tailed this morning xx

Thats great about Jordan, it will make him feel better to have things he's good at and can do independently, whilst school is such a challenge. Breakfast is a good place to start.

morning cathy !! im awake just u sound really bushy tailed !!

jord will be in year 8 when he finally goes back next monday OMG

Last edited:
im just off to get dressed and to look a bit better hair wise !!! lol

i seem to have a bit of a upset tummy today !! do u think if i take some immodium it will affect the diet r not !!!

just did a little net searching and it seems imodium has 2 issues...

1 it can cause constipation - esp on low carb diets...so reverse problem

2 - apparently the squits are natures way of getting rid of nasty viruses...so keeping them in - isn't necessarily the best idea...

guess it depends how bad it is/if you have anywhere to be :(

ive had to take some ( my poor bot is not happy lol ) sorry TMI !! and thanks sarah !!

I used to bring Imodium back after a holiday in the UK (as they're prescription only over here!)... then one day, watching one of those fly on the wall documentaries on border controls heard one of the customs officers say they would automatically be suspicious of anyone with those in their luggage and they'd be pulled over for closer checking <and latex gloves were twanged>

I stopped bringing them back! (Then discovered Dukan and now have the reverse problem most often! haaaa!)

OMG ,well ive took some now and i feel a lot better already lol !!!

Oh my gosh I never would have thought of that lol. I have never had a problem with my bowels on this diet, possibly I slowed down, but I usually have wheatbran with my oat bran and that always sorts it. I do know if I havent drank enough water I feel a bit sluggish.
In Atkins wheat bran would be a great food because its negative carbs, ie more fibre than carbs or whatever it was , cant remember now. but if I did have any problems an extra spoon of wheat bran and a bit more water would sort me out ;)

after taking my tablet's i feel better already and i dont think ive eaten anything that has been off i will check my fridge though !!

I'm usually quite pleased when I get a stomach upset (TMI!!)

Back