jet's take on a diary !!!

lol maybe both !!!!

sarah do u think this diet would be any use to my mum she has ibs and divers and is also a diabectic on metformin !!!

I think for all diabetics of the type 2 variety particularly...

that any weightloss program would be beneficial (if weight is a contributing factor)

long term, I think Low Glycemic Index diets would be most beneficial as they stabalise blood sugars and cut down refined sugars and things which would cause blood sugar spikes...

I can't see any reason why in the short term (to get to a weightloss goal and improve overall health) a low carb diet would be a bad thing...providing there's continued monitoring by a healthcare professional and all the little pin prick tests etc...

It would be important to include a multi-vitamin supplement to prevent deficiencies

I'm not a professional though, so worth chewing over with a practice nurse etc...

Over here, I was always told to take a multi vitamin each day on Dukan, and I have religiously!

I could do with a tummy upset! I could get one by eating some dairy but that would make me feel like I've got a big lump in my throat! I have just had a 500ml bottle of high magnesium fizzy water that someone on here suggested so will see what that does!

hi ladies ,ive been having some rather strange dreams but only remember bits and pieces (im sat ere a bit dazed lol trying to remember).

ive got my early morning cuppa (trying to wake up earlier everday to get my self ready for my 6 oclock get ups)

and its so quiet ,OH at work and jord i think is still in bed mmmm)

hi sarah (just said hi in chat to u lol )

ive got to get bak into it r it will be hard work and ive just heard jord bouncing along the landing lol kid's eh !!!

jord's up now but he wont be down for ages ,he will be on his laptop and ps3 all at the same time (now thats multi tasking )

I am working from home today so I had a lovely lie in! Now trying to work with a kitten on my lap - better than him being on my keyboard like he was just now!

snap im just one thing at a time , hey mouse im jealous i want a kitten /cat again but to much heartache when the go but i still get to vist loo loo (leo )my older cat !!!

ive just nipped to the shop i have shares in "not " lol (asda),needed more eggs and a few salad bit's .......

anyway im thinking of trying to rejig the dukan muffin recipe a bit to try and get a dryer less eggy texture so will let u all know when i have a go later !!!

i certainly will ,im just having mu lunch now

tinned salmon with cottage cheese mixed with red onion ,toms and cucumber yum !!

Jet - try adding wheat bran... my muffins are not eggy in the slightest! quite like "bread"

hey all and jo i added an extra tablespoon of wheatbran and only put in 2 egg yolks but all other ingredients are the same !!!

they are nice im impressed !!

I love 'em (and even eat them when "eating")

mine are the sweet ones !!!

on to a lighter note ive just had a visit from amanda who fundraises for the hospice ,where dan stayed ,they visited me a few months back asking if they could put daniel in their next news letter ,i said straight away of course and she has just brought the copy to me ,wot a wonderful job she has done !!

i will ask my OH to scan it so u can have a read of his article ,she has done dan and us all proud !!!!

Back