Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

OK, did this yesterday morning[first day], thighs feel a bit achey and shoulders hurt a little.

Had to use baked bean tins as hand weights as I don't have any, but they seemed to work OK.
I did like it as you are static for most of it, have a Rosemary Connerly one and theres quite a bit of moving around in it and I don't have that big a lounge to move freely.

Will be using this on days I don't go to the gym so about 3 times a week, do you think this would still work OK, looking to boost weight loss not lose a specified amount in the 30 days.

These posts have inspired me to start The Shred again. I started after the birth of my son but gave up after about 3 days :( Going to do it tonight when the wee man is in bed and might alternate it with Rapid Results Pilates...i will probably die but hopefully i'll be a slimmer and toned corpse! lol

Did my first day this evening. Didn't find it too bad, although I think I'm on the edge of getting a cough as I was wheezing a bit (that or I have asthma.)
My arms feel very worked though.

i felt fine after - it was 24 hours after!!!! all my muscles feel shredded. I am so unfit!!!! waaaaaaaaah!

x

Eeeek I've just ordered it, nervous now!!

Day 3... I ache! Is everyone else still going? How are you all doing?

According to amazon mine should arrive today- can't wait!!

I got mine in the post today and just had my first work out :D - I feel Ok at the moment but according to all of you the ache/pain doesn't set in till a little later.

How is everyone else's shredding going at the moment?

Re-starting this again - from today!

Weights ready
Play station ready (it wont play in my DVD player :s)
Rug moved!

Here we go!

Mine came yesterday and I start tomorrow!!!! (at work tonight)

I have been and bought some 5lb weights!

I shall report back on Sat!!! :D

Still waiting for mine, hope it comes soon, it says its been dispatched....

Mine arrived this evening (my post doesnt come til 3.30/4) and I am hoping to get my first session in tonight when hubby comes home before my weigh in :)

The only thing I seem to have problems with is the jump rope, my calves just can't take it!

My elbows hurt :-D
Apart from that not too bad. Only doing every other day now tho as doing the gym in between. I think I'll end up like a lady arnie if I keep up with these weights!!

pinktoaster, me too! Most things I can do 90% (apart from full press-ups, but I have a good go at ones on my knees) but I just can't do two sets of the jump rope - ouch.

Nikki, I only use 0.5kg weights - I want to be toned, not bulky like Jillian!

Back