Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Evening Jim... I love the sea... Would love to live next to it sometime x

Sounds idyllic! Xx

I'd like to live by the sea, it must be fascinating. I remember in Hong Kong catching the star ferry to go to work LOL. :)

Sorry to be an Antipodean pain but I lived on the beach in Sydney (one beach over from Manly - it's called Freshwater in case you want to google) and drove down to Manly in the morning and caught a ferry into central Sydney. Pretty lovely commute - except when the sea was bad - then it was white knuckle time! :D

Morning all, wow, we are having sunshine, and more forecast for the week, time to get out in the garden and dry out a bit. LOL.

Morning all, and another day of sunshine, we spent the day yesterday in the park with Olivia, even in the shade it was really warm. Another day basking in the sun methinks. :)

Very cloudy and overcast, although warm here today Jim, send us up a bit of sunshine if you can spare it please? xx

Evening Jim... Bet you've got a lovely tan! Xx

Morning all, looks like we have your weather today Bren, it's very close and overcast. It couldn't last could it :(

Di, I tan very easily, just have to watch the head, it burns where I used to have hair. :D

Just the same again today Jim, we have had a bit of drizzle this morning, our back yard is being flagged this week so it needs to hold off from being torrential!!! xx

Morning all, well it started off overcast but now it's bright and hot. ;)

Kitten update, they are 5 weeks old today
Image004.jpgImage003_2.jpg

Morning Jim - overcast here, let's hope it blows away for the ceremony!

Kitties are cute, I can just about make them out :D

Last edited:
Morning all, what strange weather, really hot suns interspersed with lashings of rain. We don't seem to have normal rain anymore, but sheets and sheets of it.

I know all we Brits seem to do is complain about the weather but this morning there was that all too familiar Autumn nip in the air! Looks like we've bypassed summer for yet another year. You're in a good position to be able to make the most of any good stuff that we do get though Jim :D I seem to spend my days looking out at it through the office window lol.

Back