Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Morning all,

LOL hazard, that must have been posted after my annual trek to the Army Navy game in Twickenham. :)

everything is fine with mum at the moment, crisis over, or at least until we go away again. Hopefully we can make sure there is a regime in place to make sure she's hydrated enough this time.

So glad things are being sorted out Jim. It is indeed those who shout loudest that get what they need - I too worry about those who do not have a champion or whose loved ones do not have the "tools in the box" to ask the right questions and get the help they need. We are not trained in this but we have to be one step ahead all the time x

Morning all,

oh i so agree gem, you have to keep the pressure on them all the time or the care slips doesn't it. I can't blame the carer's i was looking at one of the girls visits the other day, she's a "walker" they allow her only 5 minutes between calls and some of them are ridiculously far apart and certainly more than 5 minutes walk away.

I need to go on strict Atkins, I've allowed myself to slip with the holiday, the Falklands weekend and all this worry with Mum, I got my Blazer and slack out to see if they needed dry cleaning before remembrance day, just on a whim i tried the slack on and they are very tight. i weighed myself and i'm 15 stone 4 pounds, that's 10 pounds over my normal weight, so I need to get serious or I'll be waddling not marching on parade.

Morning all,

LOL hazard, that must have been posted after my annual trek to the Army Navy game in Twickenham. :)

everything is fine with mum at the moment, crisis over, or at least until we go away again. Hopefully we can make sure there is a regime in place to make sure she's hydrated enough this time.

How's things Jim??? You haven't posted for a while, and I have been doing a bit of nosing around in the Atkins section and liked your posts. I hope all OK??? :p

Back