Jim's lazy Atkins diary

love the footie watching united at the mo, though i am a spurs fan and i know its not the done thing but i also like arsenal (its coz for years i had to be a ref between my two sons one being spurs the other arsenal) i come from just around the corner from the tottenham hotspur ground so really i think my heart belongs to the spurs! hope ur all doing well!

No footy for me I'm afraid - gets in the way of a good night's telly x

Long time no see Jim :D How are you getting on :)

i guess i was out numbered in the household having two boys and the old fella, but to be honest i know more about footie than he does lol, used to love going to watch my boys play and even used to do the match reports for the paper, ahhh memories! now they are men one plays music and writes songs and the other one gets injured too much so doesnt play anymore, so we just watch it together on the tele now. Dont get me wrong i do love a bit of girly tele, in fact DALLAS starts wednesday... woo hoo

Morning all :wavey:

Hi Su, how are you love?

I don't follow football really stubbsy, but most of my Mates are Villa fans so i get tied up with it anyway, we do have a token baggies fan and a blue nose as well LOL.

Hasn't the weather been lovely these last few days, hope it stays that way as well :D

I must get some pics of Olivia, she is growing so fast these days, and you can have an actual conversation with her. LOL, I love it when I pick her up from kiddie school and she tells me what they have been doing.

How brilliant that you get to pick Olivia up and have those lovely conversations x

Hi Jim
Just back from hols and pleased to see the weather is lingering summertime down south - bit chilly though:)
Kids can be cute.....or horrible but there speaks a parent desperate for school to restart lol:D
Xx

Morning all,

it's another lovely day here, I've burned my head slightly. The only part that ever burns, damn wish I still had hair. LOL

You'll have to remember the sun cream for your hairless bit Jim x

my old fella always burns his dome too lol ouch!! i slather on the factor but sometimes when i forget my forehead at the top and my nose get it... dont forget the after sun or aloe vera Jim xx

Are you glowing Jim? Xx

Morning all, LOL @ the comments. I put some after sun on and it seems to have done the trick, only slightly pink now :D

Cricket today, so I'll be off to the pub at 1:30, this is the 5th and final ODI so i hope we win to take the series, we have won all so far except the first which was abandoned, so we have already won, but it'd be nice to win them all, especially since they samked our asses in the tests.

It'll look pretty when it peels Jim :p x

Enjoy the cricket and sunshine jim:). Plus hat?!

Oh yes, the hat is essential I reckon x

Morning all, yes I've got the hat, the official one :)

what a dreary game that was, England were looking very tired and jaded, that plus old Ravi seems to be lacking any motivation at all.

Ah well, off to Oxford today, going to visit the Brother in law, it's looking like a nice day out there

Enjoy the day Jim! Xx

Back