Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Hope you had a good day at Gloucester Docks Jim x

Morning all, ah well, we were seduced by Tewksbury on the way Gem, we decided to just pop off the motorway and have a coffee there, then ended up spending the day LOL. it's an interesting place. We had a lovely meal at a place called "The Bay Tree", a little pricey but well worth it.

Sounds good Jim - haven't been to Tewkesbury for many years, except a couple of trips to the Hilton Puckrup Spa on deals x

Morning all, not good here, Jack ended up being admitted to hospital again last night. Luckily we'd already taken Olivia back home.

Not good Jim - it would be better for your peace of mind if he was looked after 24/7 but I do take on board his wishes too x

Morning all, Well he was discharged yesterday after a couple of days on a drip again. The problem is Lisa, that the Carer's and the Dr's they call out just don't want to take the responsibility I suppose, even though they have the letter from the Registrar at the hospital. I don't suppose you can blame them really, though I can't help but feel he'd be gone by now if they did just leave him.

It does make you wonder what they're doing but its the old life preserving at all costs thing isn't it - not easy when its someone in your family who is ready to go x

Loving the ticker Susie x

Morning all, very quiet weekend here, didn't do much at all. NTR on Jack, he's very quiet and subdued, he's hardly eating or drinking anything so I can't see him lasting much longer. It'd be a kindness for all concerned if he went.

Sorry things are not good Jim - thinking of you x

Oh Jim big hugs to the family - I do believe it is the beginning of the end when they retreat into themselves like that. Just best to keep them as comfortable and hydrated as possible xxx

Morning all, lovely day here. Off swimming with stinky
20130706_113904.jpg20130604_112135.jpg20130615_183518.jpg20130616_120655.jpg

Morning all, any plans for the weeekend? we have all the kids coming over for lunch on Monday, other than that I'll be watching the cricket.

Morning all, what a great weekend, good weather, and exciting finale to the cricket and the kids round for dinner yesterday. :)

Good weather??? You must have been in the only part of the country that didn't rain incessantly, Jim! :)

Excellent result on the cricket though.

Well it was nice here Susie :)

Back